What's new

China Claims 90% of Spratly Islands, Actually Controls 13%

Well , the last time it took 2 days for China to capture Paracel Islands from Vietnam in 1974 ... Just think how long will it take to do it now , with overwhelming naval power ?

well..we fought a two front war and captured Bdesh in 11 days..how long we have to capture pakistan????

actually solving problems not using threats or power...but using diplomacy that is the topic of this thread...

What benefit does the US get in attacking China , their largest buyer of goods ? :azn: ... US isn't capable of doing everything ... Please stop this super power delusions ...

So you thought that if small countries in south china sea provide their neval and Army base to USA ... China can touch them ???

is it new to you buddy??????????????????????????????????anyway...failed to troll...thats a bit of shame...give something more logical..

How is commenting on the article (click the link, it has a full pic of some Indian next to the Nerpa) trolling??
Buy a clue buddy.

^^^ really soviet union wasnt an important ally of vietnam ,then why did China attack vietnam to teach soviet union a lesson :azn:

As i said before Vietnam is alway been use and dump like gabage...Vietnamese diplomatic skills are over-rated...they thought that they could use U.S.S.R and U.S against China...end up to the other way around...

As India thought they can use Soviet as counter-weight to China and draw China far away from Tibet in 90s..but Gorbashev was not stupid...stroke an agreement with Deng and have a peace border...since then you India don't have this leverage

Yes...nice try to stir up Sino-Russia relation...you're not in the league ...not yet.

DUDE vietnam is not a sitting duck that any X,Y Z country would pee on it's face & say this island is ours.:lol:
It has many foreign nation backing now also they are upgrading their navy & airforce a lot .Of course china is stronger navy ,but
understimating vietnam is a big mistake

You know better than me about Vietnamese equipment and the Chinese one :lol:

I didn't expect this comment from you bro ...

Mischief Reef or Meiji Reef (Chinese: 美济礁; pinyin: Meiji Jiao; Tagalog: Panganiban; Vietnamese: Đá Vành Khăn) is a reef in the Spratly Islands in South China Sea. Some rocks above water at low tide. It has a lagoon.[1] The reef is controlled by the People's Republic of China The Philippines once largely controlled this feature. Filipino fishermen used to fish at the reef.[2][3][4] The Philippines decided not to attack since it could have led the two countries into a war, the consequences of which could have escalated into a wider conflict. The Philippines is a treaty military ally of the United States.

The Johnson South Reef Skirmish of 1988 (Vietnamese: Hải chiến Trường Sa?; Chinese: 赤瓜礁海战; pinyin: Chìguā jiāohǎi zhàn) was a naval battle that took place between Chinese and Vietnamese forces over Johnson South Reef in the Spratly Islands on March 14, 1988. Result
Vietnamese soldiers massacred by Chinese heavy artillery
Chinese naval victory, 6 islands captured by the PLAN

The Battle of the Paracel Islands was a military engagement fought between the naval forces of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and the Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam) in the Paracel Islands on January 19, 1974.
Result
Chinese victory
People's Republic of China gaining total control over Paracel Islands

History tells us otherwise mate ... Seriously , Vietnam just doesn't have the capacity to stop China if it once decides to attack ...

well..we fought a two front war and captured Bdesh in 11 days..how long we have to capture pakistan????

My dear , no one lives on the Spratly or Paracel Islands ... So there's no question of anyone rebelling against China :rofl: ... What 2 front war did you fight ? :azn: ... Use better examples next time ... None of the ASEAN countries have nukes ...

My dear , no one lives on the Spratly or Paracel Islands ... So there's no question of anyone rebelling against China :rofl: ... What 2 front war did you fight ? :azn: ... Use better examples next time ... None of the ASEAN countries have nukes ...

1971 war.....started reading....and i know about spartly or Paracel islands and the war...and why should asean countries should have nukes????few missiles are more than enough to deter any misadventure of china...

dude dont put India on shame....lease a sub for almost 100 millions a year for 10 year time...why dont lease Russian captain as well...LMAO.

thread is on SCS..not indian nuke subs...concentrate on that buddy...

mumbling...right????

anyway..here you go....

shi lang = ex-varyag

Chinese aircraft carrier ex-Varyag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does the article mention Varyag?? Is the Varyag a lease??

Buy a clue buddy.

dude dont put India on shame....lease a sub for almost 100 millions a year for 10 year time...why dont lease Russian captain as well...LMAO.

I'm sure they did lease the captain. You think no Russians came with the lease??

1971 war.....started reading....and i know about spartly or Paracel islands and the war...and why should asean countries should have nukes????few missiles are more than enough to deter any misadventure of china...

Really ? Few missiles will deter China ? Didn't they have a few in these wars - Vietnam and Phillipine ?

Does the article mention Varyag?? Is the Varyag a lease??

Buy a clue buddy.

but dont you think modified article has not mentioned INS CHAKRA anywhere????you need to buy your brain my friend...the article posted there is on SCS...make comment on that..

Really ? Few missiles will deter China ? Didn't they have a few in these wars - Vietnam and Phillipine ?

nope...still vietnam and philipine has no decent missiles...but vietnam is buying...

but dont you think modified article has not mentioned INS CHAKRA anywhere????you need to buy your brain my friend...the article posted there is on SCS...make comment on that..

Read the article: "In related news...".

The article clearly implies a fleet of lease subs will somehow affect the balance of power in the SCS.
You need to read the whole article.

Back
Top Bottom