What's new

china cant be Pakistan best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Muqeet khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

all though i agree to few of his things but this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
so this says china is responisible for rise of talibanization some how ?

There is nothing in the TV stuff that indicates that China cannot be the best and trusted friend of Pakistan.

And the chap is just a Master Sgt.

He is no great shakes as far as being a commentator of geostrategy!

I can't even watch it more than 3 minutes....will somebody please write to them about pronunciation of word 'Pakistan'....its Pa'ak-is-taaan not Pack-is-tan....:hitwall:

Needless to say much, windjammer's comments well describe this clip.

I tried listening the discussion 2 / 3 times, but coudnt.....damn these girls ...:hitwall:

Well there are no countries in the world having love affair or something like that..every country has its own interests. But when the countries who have common interests become friends. Thats why :china: is our true friend.

No wonder in the end, its is alway a woman who causes fights... even behind brothers ;) :lol:

I can't even watch it more than 3 minutes....will somebody please write to them about pronunciation of word 'Pakistan'....its Pa'ak-is-taaan not Pack-is-tan....:hitwall:

Needless to say much, windjammer's comments well describe this clip.

They sound like

Pack a Sten!

LOL, All those psychological ops against China and Pakistan.

Jealousy at max level.

I dont know about best friends, but China is certainly Pakistan's staunchest ally in South east asia.

For China Pakistan is beneficial because it extends its sphere of influence and allows it to surround India. For Pakistan China can be source of military equipment and also help in vetoing any unfriendly UN resolutions

I dont know about best friends, but China is certainly Pakistan's staunchest ally in South east asia.

For China Pakistan is beneficial because it extends its sphere of influence and allows it to surround India. For Pakistan China can be source of military equipment and also help in vetoing any unfriendly UN resolutions

China is an ally of Pak, like you said.

But many Pakistanis want to live in the time of Mao.

That era is long gonner. and It isn't coming back.

Today's China is different. It now views America as the best friend.

And here lies the very definition of friendship.

A true friend at country level buys your bonds, and trades with you day and night.

Now tell me, how many trillions of dollars of Pakistani bonds are being held in Chinese banks?

What is the rank of Pak-China trade compared to china-America and china-others?

Modern day China is run by traders (for the right reasons) and thus trade will always trump ideological idiocies that we Pakistanis are so used to.

And if Pakistan is at the bottom of the barrel in these measures, then we as usual are living in a fools world.

p.s. RT is a Commie bhonpoo, where they bring good looking Russian girls and peddle the neo-commie ideals. So I do not give much credit to this rag. it is worst than India newspapers when it comes to peddling nationalistic jingoism.

The only reason why China lets Pakistan be it's friend is so that Pakistan and India would be busy in century long war which would limit the chances of India becoming a regional power. Put Pakistan in India's place, and India in Pakistan's place then China would be best friends with India to limit Pakistan become a regional power! Sad but true!

The only reason why China lets Pakistan be it's friend is so that Pakistan and India would be busy in century long war which would limit the chances of India becoming a regional power. Put Pakistan in India's place, and India in Pakistan's place then China would be best friends with India to limit Pakistan become a regional power! Sad but true!

You know what else is sad but true? US interfering in Asia and trying to stir up tensions between India and China, so that it takes longer for China to catch up to USA... See, i can come up with pure nonsense too. Its easy as 1,2,3...

Every country has its interests and we have ours. But China is one country that has supported us through our bad times. So yes, i would call it a trusted friend... :sniper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom