What's new

China asks Pakistan to hand over Uighur terrorists

Are you suggesting that the hundreds of millions of dollars supporting the TTP and other like minded terrorist groups comes from the US (NATO) and Europe?

I'm saying that elements within pakistan are generally funding them and providing weapons, Pakistan fears the Indian influence in afghanistan the great proxy must be played.

IndianCitizen cannot see the truth

And I was accused by Indians that I was to pro pakistani and chinese.

What happened to asking evidence that would stand judicial scrutiny :) ??
The people in question are not Pakistani citizens, they are Chinese, and Pakistan and China do have an extradition treaty under which Pakistan would arrest and deport Chinese nationals wanted for crimes in China.

This is an entirely different matter from that of Hafiz Saeed, who is a Pakistani citizen, and, as the US government itself clarified, against whom no evidence implicating him in terrorism exists.

You are, hopefully, intelligent enough to understand the distinction.

So that was, what, about 150 posts I deleted ...

Stick to the topic please - childish flaming and trolling will merely result in more bans.

You are really far too lenient on these guys.

This is a Pakistani Defence Forum. Nobody can claim that they didn't know that when they joined.

I'm saying that elements within pakistan are generally funding them and providing weapons, Pakistan fears the Indian influence in afghanistan the great proxy must be played.
That would be a pretty well kept secret, since Western and Pakistani intelligence sources have both pointed at the Middle East, the drug/weapons trade, smuggling, extortion and other assorted criminal activity as being the major source of revenues for these groups.

The claim of 'elements in Pakistan funding the Taliban' is a convenient excuse to malign Pakistan in accordance with your biases, but it is a claim that has no credible evidence supporting it, and in fact the evidence so far points to the funding sources mentioned above

That would be a pretty well kept secret, since Western and Pakistani intelligence sources have both pointed at the Middle East, the drug/weapons trade, smuggling, extortion and other assorted criminal activity as being the major source of revenues for these groups.

The claim of 'elements in Pakistan funding the Taliban' is a convenient excuse to malign Pakistan in accordance with your biases, but it is a claim that has no credible evidence supporting it, and in fact the evidence so far points to the funding sources mentioned above

It's no bias it's known training providing weapons and on and on, but hey maybe your right who knows now even china knows about it, best of luck with this now.

You are really far too lenient on these guys.

This is a Pakistani Defence Forum. Nobody can claim that they didn't know that when they joined.

I did ban 4 or 5 members during that cleanup ...

Unfortunately, without putting in place very restrictive membership and posting rules (which would also apply to genuine new members) the fact is that the huge Indian population allows for a huge number of Indian trolls (and I am by no means saying that all Indians are trolls), which becomes very hard to control and moderate on a rather free and open forum like this one.

Yes this is the most liberal of all of the forums however we can get our views across.
There is certainly no issue with people like yourself - while your views may rankle Pakistanis, they are at least articulated in a manner that is civil and rational. The problem lies with those who are on the forum solely for the sake of flaming and posting one-liner tripe and assorted nonsense to rile the other side.

It's no bias it's known training providing weapons and on and on, but hey maybe your right who knows now even china knows about it, best of luck with this now.
Actually it is not 'known that State elements inside Pakistan have provided training and weapons to the Taliban, ETIM, AQ' - that continues to be rumor and speculation, ostensibly as an excuse by the West to explain their slow progress in Afghanistan.

I'm saying that elements within pakistan are generally funding them and providing weapons, Pakistan fears the Indian influence in afghanistan the great proxy must be played..

dont make the mistake of only viewing Pakistan in this much larger ''picture''

well said a well kept secret but dun you think its the right time for us "the pakistanis" to see things through a clear mirror and anwer some questions ourselves why its easy for Jews to use arab front men's..Bahrain,Qattar,kuwait and even the saudi royals are under whose influence?

From Indian standards, a Pakistan terrorist is one who has a name derived from Pakistan Cricket:

Hafiz Saeed : Saeed anwer, Saeed Ajmal
Ajmal Kasab: Saeed Ajmal
Zakir Ur Rehman: Abdur Rehman
Abdul Razzak Memmon: Abdul Razzak
Masood Azhar: Azhar Mahmood
Shahid Akhtar Saeed: Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Akhtar, Saeed Ajmal

.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom