What's new

China asks Obama not to meet Dalai Lama

First, Chinese government need fire those retards who now are doing those PR and announcement work.

Which country's leader will cave in to another country's protest so as not meet someone???

Such way has been tried many times and it is simply not effective.

I think China just need dump $100 billion U.S. treasury on the day Obama meet the lama. That is better than the current method.

And how much will be the loss to the Chinese for doing just that?

For you to read

China won't dump U.S. Treasuries or pile into gold | Reuters

The successor to Dalai Lama, the man from the US, is real belligerent type of a chap.

One would not drop any US Treasury Bond since China will also be scathed!

The Chinese are very money oriented.

They have rejected Mao, their Great Helmsman and his policies, for money!

Catch them losing money!

Getting hyper over a supposed "nuisance", are we ?

The Chinis are just a bag of self-contradictions.

They say they don't care about him (HH) because he is not worth it, but end up serving a demarche over someone they supposedly dont care about -in the process making a fool out of themselves. :lol:

What's wrong with that mate?? are you not one ??

booohooo...the evil Indians are racist. :cry:

Sort of like Indians boasting about "surgical strikes" in response to another Mumbai attack.

And how many times has Mumbai been attacked? Repeatedly?

Big mouth = No action.

You are right 100%.

If only we had a Govt like the CCP.

Massacre and not bother!

These instruments of democracy is indeed an Albatross around the Nect.

You are right.

The way to buy out the chaps is like China (metaphorically) throw coins on the street and let the beggars fight amongst themselves for the loot!

LOL hasn't this happened 'n' number of times before, China threatens some world leader not to meet Dalai Lama and the said leader goes ahead and meets him anyway. Even the Dalai Lama would be wondering what's the big deal?

Simpleton, isn't it you who said that the DL is too old to be taken seriously so why not leave him alone? Instead of becoming a clown / laughing stock of world it would have been nice if CCP has not gone overboard and ignored this meeting and kept their mouth shut. What's the use of such standard procedures when nobody makes a notice of it and just ignores it as a useless piece of BS? Only the Genius high IQ chinis must be knowing the logic behind these.

Well this statement of you proves how naive and simpleton you are? India has issues and is working on it it's not crying every other day like you guys over DL meetings.. BTW, you do not have to defend every stupid action of CCP by acting more stupid in front of all..

simplition, guess the standard procedure is too difficult for a kid to comprehend? DL is the symble of tibetan separatist, of course foreign minister has to do some routine things, we have too many other leverages on economy, global warming, trading balance and geopolitics to give enough troubles to the U.S``sadly your poor country dont have any, rather let FIIs explore every single penny from the poor nation.

you are like a kido sticking on foreign ministery raising the concern issue, well``what can we do, its just your simple and yet self-loathing mind (partially have to blame your sorry loud mouth government) cant get the idea of standard procedure`

stop using the IQ thing, its not your people's strong point, demonstrated very well as far as the current geopolitical position your country in (all of your neighbours dislike you):)

India has issues and is working on it it's not crying every other day
``lol simpliton ok tell why all te fusses about PLAN in indian ocean? why blaming your inability in dealing the terriorist on Pakistan? why crying over the places when we are building some roads and dams in tibet?``` why stood helpless but again ranting when russians ripped you off on arm sells?``

let me tell you the reason, because you lot like to sticking your smelly noses into everyting which doesnt concern you, yet try to imitate what big powers do, so at the end day, it becomes the laughing stock of the world`:no:

rcmj, isn't it getting borring now?? cut the crap and accept the fact that standard procedure chinis followed was lame & stupid.. what's the use of such procedures when the guy himself is not seeking independence and more importantly when nobody cares what ever you are barking??? So advise for you, forget about him and stop inviting more insults for all chinis.... now if you want, carry on with your crap i am not interested anymore.. I tried a bit to bring sense to you but seems its difficult for chinis to accept a simple truth and move on correcting it..

rcmj, isn't it getting borring now?? cut the crap and accept the fact that standard procedure chinis followed was lame & stupid.. what's the use of such procedures when the guy himself is not seeking independence and more importantly when nobody cares what ever you are barking??? So advise for you, forget about him and stop inviting more insults for all chinis.... now if you want, carry on with your crap i am not interested anymore.. I tried a bit to bring sense to you but seems its difficult for chinis to accept a simple truth and move on correcting it..

when can you grow up kido``
guy himself is not seeking independence and more importantly when nobody cares what ever you are barking
more and stupid things coming out from with this goes on and on``

if you category foreign minister's speaking as barking then how you define your big mouth gov and media with all the cries over kashmir, PLAN's presence in Indian Ocean, building infrastructures in Tibet, Pakistan acquires weapons from China, finger pointing at PK and BD when incapable of dealing terriorists`etc``

the simple truth is you guys seeking pathetic consolation over chinese ministery carries out routinlized procedure over Obama meeting DL, and yet you interpreted it as lame and stupid cry over which is the symble of your gov`

the bottom line is why you guys all get so excited about this event?

simplition, guess the standard procedure is too difficult for a kid to comprehend? DL is the symble of tibetan separatist, of course foreign minister has to do some routine things, we have too many other leverages on economy, global warming, trading balance and geopolitics to give enough troubles to the U.S``sadly your poor country dont have any, rather let FIIs explore every single penny from the poor nation.

you are like a kido sticking on foreign ministery raising the concern issue, well``what can we do, its just your simple and yet self-loathing mind (partially have to blame your sorry loud mouth government) cant get the idea of standard procedure`

stop using the IQ thing, its not your people's strong point, demonstrated very well as far as the current geopolitical position your country in (all of your neighbours dislike you):)

``lol simpliton ok tell why all te fusses about PLAN in indian ocean? why blaming your inability in dealing the terriorist on Pakistan? why crying over the places when we are building some roads and dams in tibet?``` why stood helpless but again ranting when russians ripped you off on arm sells?``

let me tell you the reason, because you lot like to sticking your smelly noses into everyting which doesnt concern you, yet try to imitate what big powers do, so at the end day, it becomes the laughing stock of the world`:no:

Please disabuse yourself that you have the 'power' to trouble the US.

They are coc.king their snook at you. In other words, showing that they don't care for what you have to say and is doing something that insults them.

At every step, the US is putting China in its place.

So, get to the meat of the issue rather than weaving as if one has had too many!

First understand the US and then come over for a chat on India.

Wiki expert sounds knowing very well about U.S and China, yet all his resources are some third party reports from internet`

the games between China and U.S are more complicated, not few searches on google and single-minded can understand

Sort of like Indians boasting about "surgical strikes" in response to another Mumbai attack.

And how many times has Mumbai been attacked? Repeatedly?

Big mouth = No action.

Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake - Chanakya

And woe behold your intelligence. This time it was not the ISI that was behind the attacks. Some local jihadi.So your post in itself is factually wrong, though not surprising.

Kind of related to this topic: Has anyone seen 'Seven Years in Tibet'? I know, quite anti-China. But what struck me was that the peaceful Buddhist--who were reluctant to dig the ground for some construction because they might kill some insects--volunteered enthusiastically in an army to face off the advancing Chinese troops.

Back to topic: I think China should have let go of this visit and just ignored it. Dalai Lama is irrelevant.

Wiki expert sounds knowing very well about U.S and China, yet all his resources are some third party reports from internet`

the games between China and U.S are more complicated, not few searches on google and single-minded can understand

Apart from personal attacks, I have failed to see any intelligence erupting or flooding this thread like the Hwang Ho from you.

At least I know what I am saying and not roaming like you on a confused trip around the mulberry bush. But then you would not know what I am saying, right?

I daresay, I am short on understanding the 'complicated' US China equation. It is my staple.

It is always easy for the uninitiated or even the ignorant to glibly obfuscate an hide their ignorance with gobbledygooks and inane terms as 'complicated'.

Indeed, given the standard of your meaningless voluble harangue, I understand your difficulty to engage in any intellectual dialogue.

Back
Top Bottom