What's new

China asks Obama not to meet Dalai Lama

lol``i left the hat there, some one picks it up and put up on his own head, i guess you know what kind of material you are`:)

the simple truth is you guys seeking pathetic consolation over chinese ministery carries out routinlized procedure over Obama meeting DL, and yet you interpreted it as lame and stupid cry over which is the symble of your gov`

the bottom line is why you guys all get so excited about this event?

I don't understand what are you fighting for.. To be honest, I am feeling bad seeing you in pain over your country's stupid actions.. Don't let this event hurt your ego .. just relax and take a chill pill..

I don't understand what are you fighting for.. To be honest, I am feeling bad seeing you in pain over your country's stupid actions.. Don't let this event hurt your ego .. just relax and take a chill pill..

lol``i said in the first place we can care less for the meeting, but the event was merely a standard procedure which is too difficult to understand wonder why`

your ever suffering ego caused by your joke govenment seeks consolation here as simple as that`:)

Back
Top Bottom