What's new

China announces naval drills in Western Pacific

USA is far from VN , we can not do anything to USA and USA helping VN to clean agent orange damage now. You're next to us and you haven't apologize for your atrocities yet, so we will support people in Thailand-Indonesia-Phillipine to kick the evil @$$ :P

We colonised by china for thousand of years , but finally, we kick your @$$ back , but another Bai Yue groups in Guangdong-Guangxi never have a chance to stand on their own foot , so it seems like you're insulting your own people in Guangdong Guangxi :lol:

LOL the same bs again how you poor viet gonna support other country????? dont make me laugh i m gonna die of laughter pretty soon reading your guys posts :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Hahaha, you're getting smarter, oh you're so right. The things you took from us were the garbage we left for you to loot. We don't have tunnel in Vietnam to house the rats like major cities in China. We have rats running around our homes and wild forest rats. I prefer eating our rats running around our homes and our forest. We don't eat left over garbage. LOL!

HAHA but america called you guys rats no? lol

LOL the same bs again how you poor viet gonna support other country????? dont make me laugh i m gonna die of laughter pretty soon reading your guys posts :rofl:

[l

Of course we never support racist wanna kill Chinese like US support those racist in Thailand-Indonesia-Phillipine , but we can support pro-VN govt in Thailand-Phillipine -Laos-Camb-Myanmar to kick pro-China @ss out :cool:

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

HAHA but america called you guys rats no? lol

LOL, what? You forgot your Chinese Zodiac? Rat is number 1 animal in Chinese and Vietnamese zodiac. They better be calling us rats.

China wants friendship with Vietnam China wants Vietnam to feel safe China wants your Women that want Chinese you must understand at the end of the day China and Vietnam will be the winners.

Well, Doesn't great "Hanese" woman rejected Han's men? So now Han's men "look South"? As far as I know, Vietnamese women who are got messed up genes, lives due to drug addicted then they are the one whose "look North". Other than that, Han's men will hand jobs forever.

"Friendship with China" already made Viet Nam sicks. Thanks but no thanks.

China wants friendship with Vietnam China wants Vietnam to feel safe China wants your Women that want Chinese you must understand at the end of the day China and Vietnam will be the winners.

We also wants them to stop stealing our islands and our oil.

Well, Doesn't great "Hanese" woman rejected Han's men? So now Han's men "look South"? As far as I know, Vietnamese women who are got messed up genes, lives due to drug addicted then they are the one whose "look North". Other than that, Han's men will hand jobs forever.

Didn't you guys hate to look Southeast Asian?

So we will pass our Great Han gene marker to your women in order to make your future generation to look more like us. :lol:

Why did those women become drug addicts in Vietnam? Why do they go to China and stop being drug addicts? I think it has to do with the environment. In a criminal and poverty environment, people are more driven to crime and drugs. In a happy, secure environment, people contribute positively to society.

Are you a racist against Vietnamese? That's some strong language, all Vietnamese women who love Chinese men have "messed up genes" which implies racial inferiority. Why are you a self racist?

Why did those women become drug addicts in Vietnam? Why do they go to China and stop being drug addicts? I think it has to do with the environment. In a criminal and poverty environment, people are more driven to crime and drugs. In a happy, secure environment, people contribute positively to society.

Are you a racist against Vietnamese? That's some strong language, all Vietnamese women who love Chinese men have "messed up genes" which implies racial inferiority. Why are you a self racist?

Vietnam is not a peaceful nation, and i think we should reoccupy the northern Vietnam and give the southern Vietnam back to our Khmer brothers. :coffee:

Well, trurh always hurt but what can I do? Try to talk them good even they are real "messed up" ? I can do that even they realy hate me today but will thanks me later.

You are realy confused the "true love" vs "15 days for loves", by myself I realy respected for "true loves". Back to Chinese men, the one only use money for "love exchange" are already rejected by Chinese women. That's fact.

Why do they go to China and stop using drug? The best answer for you will by themselve, not me and not a country. Don't put racist words to my mounth which is Chinese are the most racists in this PDF.

Will you support Chinese bad guy all the way, and will cover them up whatever it takes? I don't think you do.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Vietnam is not a peaceful nation, and i think we should reoccupy the northern Vietnam and give the southern Vietnam back to our Khmer brothers. :coffee:

Don't you read well? Roll back and read it again. Belive me, China Gov never waste any chances. Unfortunately, there is no more chance for China.

Well, trurh always hurt but what can I do? Try to talk them good even they are real "messed up" ? I can do that even they realy hate me today but will thanks me later.

You are realy confused the "true love" vs "15 days for loves", by myself I realy respected for "true loves". Back to Chinese men, the one only use money for "love exchange" are already rejected by Chinese women. That's fact.

Why do they go to China and stop using drug? The best answer for you will by themselve, not me and not a country. Don't put racist words to my mounth which is Chinese are the most racists in this PDF.

Will you support Chinese bad guy all the way, and will cover them up whatever it takes? I don't think you do.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Don't you read well? Roll back and read it again. Belive me, China Gov never waste any chances. Unfortunately, there is no more chance for China.

I'm not covering anything up. In China, there are very few Vietnamese women who use drugs. In Vietnam, you say they are common. Why the difference? I think the answer is, in China we promote a safe, drug free environment.

I agree, the Chinese men who use money for love exchange are losers, but that doesn't mean that they should be doomed to a life of being lonely right? What if they're losers, but nice people? And if the women are so bad as you say, then wouldn't it be a case of 2 equally bad people meeting each other?

Let japan control China and Allies arm forces flooding Peking again and given lesson to such mad chinese like you know how idiot you are.

Let japan control China and Allies arm forces flooding Peking again and given lesson to such mad chinese like you know how idiot you are.

lol, the Japan of today is greatly suffering from the deadly nuclear radiation.

Can you just stop making the joke about them? :lol:

I'm not covering anything up. In China, there are very few Vietnamese women who use drugs. In Vietnam, you say they are common. Why the difference? I think the answer is, in China we promote a safe, drug free environment.

I agree, the Chinese men who use money for love exchange are losers, but that doesn't mean that they should be doomed to a life of being lonely right? What if they're losers, but nice people? And if the women are so bad as you say, then wouldn't it be a case of 2 equally bad people meeting each other?

Why chinese guys here prefer to spamming about Vietnamese woman who married with chinese ?
You have to know that in Vietnam when woman bring his chinese husband to see home, people say: Thằng Ngô, con đĩ. In English means: Idiot chinese and prostitute.

Back
Top Bottom