What's new

China announces naval drills in Western Pacific

I favor your normal though, but your doing is like telling a drug addict person to avoid heroin!!!

vietnam is not an innocent country as it used to paint out of itself, if you live next to them you will know how terrorist these people are. vietnam often big mouth about China aggression or invasion bla bla bla, but the viet never admit the truth that they killed and invaded almost 3/4 of our Khmer lands from the past until now, yet they, vietnamese, are extremely racist, they views our Khmer such as Cambodians, Laos and Thais are inferiors because we have dark skin, we are low IQ, we are prostitutes etc.... but that not is the whole story, just ask the Chinese in vietnam how the locals treat them. if your Pakistan was located next to vietnam, and Pakistani are naive just like you, maybe this time you will have to speak vietnamese as your national language!!!
Dude , I told every one here that we're controlling Laos-Camb , attacked Thailand in 10 years , protecting Mr. Thaksin , help his sister won the election in Thailand so we can have pro-VN govt. in the future ..etc , who told you we avoid the truth ??

We're so small against US-China invasion , so our goal is building up an ASEAN solidarity to counter any threat , even your Khmer rouge leader Pol Pot-Nuon Chea knews about it , but Nuon Chea have Chinese root , so he tried to ruin our plan and he lost.
Nuon Chea was born as Lau Ben Kon (Chinese: 劉平坤),[5] at Voat Kor, Battambang in 1926. Nuon's father, Lao Liv, worked as a trader as well as a corn farmer, while his mother, Dos Peanh was a tailor. Nuon Chea's family was of Chinese-Khmer heritage;[6][7][8] Lao Liv was of Chinese ethnicity while his mother was the daughter of a Chinese immigrant from Shantou and his Khmer wife. As a child, Nuon Chea was raised in both Chinese and Khmer customs. The family prayed at a Theravada Buddhist temple, but observed Chinese religious customs during the Lunar New Year and Qingming festival. Nuon Chea started school at seven, and was educated in Thai, French and Khmer.[9]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuon_Chea

We don't need to avoid anything , we don't need to buy so many weapon for just countering a China loser , it's for unifying ASEAN and build up a strong association for the benefit of ASEAN people in the future, got it bro??

Already did 1979, no time for war now china wants to get Stronger Economy and Developing our country you must understand that we want to get richer. simple as that we can have war in 50 years if you want :coffee:
I disagree. Economic development is not compatible with war on your own territory, because your economy is destroyed by the war. However, economic development is totally compatible with offensive wars in enemy territory, because your economy is boosted by spending for the war and you can loot and pillage the enemy.

China can become wealthier by attacking and conquering Vietnam to loot and pillage them. We can reduce our food prices by taking crops from Vietnamese farmers at low prices. We can use their land to dispose of nuclear waste or do pollution generating activities.

In fact, this is precisely how every single developed country in the world today got wealthy -- by conquest! No country in the world has ever become developed peacefully.

I disagree. Economic development is not compatible with war on your own territory, because your economy is destroyed by the war. However, economic development is totally compatible with offensive wars in enemy territory, because your economy is boosted by spending for the war and you can loot and pillage the enemy.

China can become wealthier by attacking and conquering Vietnam to loot and pillage them. We can reduce our food prices by taking crops from Vietnamese farmers at low prices. We can use their land to dispose of nuclear waste or do pollution generating activities.

In fact, this is precisely how every single developed country in the world today got wealthy -- by conquest! No country in the world has ever become developed peacefully.

And how many young soldiers will die for all this? ohh wait... i forgot icy cold comrades don't care for young people's lives to fulfil political motivated fat *** old comrades in politburo whether it's Tienanmen or in Vietnam (1979).

Yep, that why, ASEAN people love to capture your merchan ship in Malacca straight , handcuff and head shoot Chinese in Mekong delta to get wealthier :cool:

Your ignorance only make more Chinese got killed :no:

Yep, that why, ASEAN people love to capture your merchan ship in Malacca straight , handcuff and head shoot Chinese in Mekong delta to get wealthier :cool:

Your ignorance only make more Chinese got killed :no:

You retard viet trolls rich people get rob every where particularly when they have poor useless dont really want to do a day work viets living in their neighbourhood. that is why most chinese supermarket here in UK all have vietnamese sign saying thief will be prosecuted.

the better way to KILL vietnam is seize its economy and stop exporting important material such as heavy industries machines and chemicals, or at least raise the price up high so the whole viets economy will be in troubles....you have to remember that nowadays viets economy is strongly depended on China, if you don't provide them those materials they will down to the hill with rocket speed!!! vietnam is nothing but a little punk, China is too patient, I can't do that!!!

You retard viet trolls rich people get rob every where particularly when they have poor useless dont really want to do a day work viets living in their neighbourhood. that is why most chinese supermarket here in UK all have vietnamese sign saying thief will be prosecuted.

no racist but have you noticed that anywhere the viets living there will be a criminals, gangsta, drug trafficking and prostitution? just look into the viet communities in USA, Australia or in Europe such as Czech Republic, Germany, Ukraine or Russia to see how dirty the viets are. anywhere the viets appear that place will be flooded in greasy crisis!!! heck!!!

here is the viet laziness and lustful culture, they, vietanmese, love to kill their time in the morning to drinking coffee and social lie big thing such as how USA destroy China or how to send a rocket into space....yet.....viets are obscence....they love to watch their women boost and thongs walking around and serving them as a battle heroes!!! if you wanna know more, just ask that gambit warmonger to learn more about his vietnamese american culture!!! :lol:

no racist but have you noticed that anywhere the viets living there will be a criminals, gangsta, drug trafficking and prostitution? just look into the viet communities in USA, Australia or in Europe such as Czech Republic, Germany, Ukraine or Russia to see how dirty the viets are. anywhere the viets appear that place will be flooded in greasy crisis!!! heck!!!

here is the viet mature culture, they, vietanmese, love to kill their time in the morning to drinking coffee and social lie big thing such as how USA destroy China or how to send a rocket into space....yet.....viets are mature....they love to watch their women boost and thongs walking around and serving them as a battle heroes!!! if you wanna know more, just ask that gambit warmonger to learn more about his vietnamese american culture!!! :lol:

I red for you several post and yours sounds are very disgusting and insulted Vietnamese. If you have a problem with Vietnamese and like to talk, why don't you just open your thread then just you and me for debate. if you feel like a man and stand up like a man why don't you do that instead you keep your pathetic sound every single thread where Chinese and Indians talk.

You want to expose your Cambodia to PDF, now it is a time else stop nonsenses whining and quiet.

SO why Philippine taking photos at scene of Hong Kong tourist catastrophe ?? what make them hate Chinese tourist ??
manila-philippines-filipinos-taking-photos-during-hostage-crisis-03.jpg

Determined Tiger said:

here is the viet mature culture, they, vietanmese, love to kill their time in the morning to drinking coffee and social lie big thing such as how USA destroy China or how to send a rocket into space....yet.....viets are mature....they love to watch their women boost and thongs walking around and serving them as a battle heroes!!! if you wanna know more, just ask that gambit warmonger to learn more about his vietnamese american culture!!!
Oh, lots of VNese living in Laos-Cambodia now, and it seems VNese make Laos-Camb become safer , as you can see , no drone attack every day like in Middle East untill now :P
dunhill said:
I red for you several post and yours sounds are very disgusting and insulted Vietnamese. If you have a problem with Vietnamese and like to talk, why don't you just open your thread then just you and me for debate. if you feel like a man and stand up like a man why don't you do that instead you keep your pathetic sound every single thread where Chinese and Indians talk.

You want to expose your Cambodia to PDF, now it is a time else stop nonsences whining and quiet.
every body know Khmer rouge regime is terrible with so many unforgivable atrocities, so just relax and have some fun here bro :coffee:e

Nice Guy:

I don't mind he realy hates Vietmese and no one could stop him, but in PDF is a World Wide Web the way he did just turns PDF into a bad name due to his hatred and racist. As far as I know racist is number 1 prohibited to any public forum.

Nice Guy:

I don't mind he realy hates Vietmese and no one could stop him, but in PDF is a World Wide Web the way he did just turns PDF into a bad name due to his hatred and racist. As far as I know racist is number 1 prohibited to any public forum.
Let's spare the poor guy bro , some time we should close our eyes and open our hearts :wub:

take my advice, don't bother replying to these losers. (Chinatoday and Sinochallenger)

Why do people insult other people?

"I believe those who insult others do this to make themselves feel more superior. By putting someone else down, you falsely elevate your position (but only in your mind; to the outside world, you look even more inferior).

Insulting is a sign of immaturity, and immaturity is frowned upon in this society.

The act of insulting others is particularly common among people who are deeply insecure. If you're not feeling good about yourself, you try to bring other people down to your level."

Source: Synergy: Why do people insult other people?

This is true face of China, dirty, idiot and arrogant.

the better way to KILL vietnam is seize its economy and stop exporting important material such as heavy industries machines and chemicals, or at least raise the price up high so the whole viets economy will be in troubles....you have to remember that nowadays viets economy is strongly depended on China, if you don't provide them those materials they will down to the hill with rocket speed!!! vietnam is nothing but a little punk, China is too patient, I can't do that!!!

here is the viet laziness and lustful culture, they, vietanmese, love to kill their time in the morning to drinking coffee and social lie big thing such as how USA destroy China or how to send a rocket into space....yet.....viets are obscence....they love to watch their women boost and thongs walking around and serving them as a battle heroes!!! if you wanna know more, just ask that gambit warmonger to learn more about his vietnamese american culture!!! :lol:

Exactly brother , just look at all the viet trolls here, they are shameless, they seem to think getting a loan is good cos in their retard way of thinking they wont have to pay it back LOL and also you notice they all like to brag how powerful they are , even more bs when they telling us they gonna support and help asean ect ec....all in all they are a bunch of shameless trolls running wild in PDF LOL but good for entertainment:rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

You want to expose your Cambodia to PDF, now it is a time else stop nonsenses whining and quiet.

He is telling the true truth hurt may be?

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

take my advice, don't bother replying to these losers. (Chinatoday and Sinochallenger)

Why do people insult other people?

"I believe those who insult others do this to make themselves feel more superior. By putting someone else down, you falsely elevate your position (but only in your mind; to the outside world, you look even more inferior).

Insulting is a sign of immaturity, and immaturity is frowned upon in this society.

The act of insulting others is particularly common among people who are deeply insecure. If you're not feeling good about yourself, you try to bring other people down to your level."

Source: Synergy: Why do people insult other people?

LOL take one to know one may be? may be you dont notice many respect members here already ignored you viet trolls posts completely

Back
Top Bottom