What's new

China announces naval drills in Western Pacific

lol, the Japan of today is greatly suffering from the deadly nuclear radiation.

Can you just stop making the joke about them? :lol:

Can you stop making yoke about that chine attack Vietnam north and south vietnam let to Kh'mers.
Chine has been pushed Kh'mer Rouger 1979. What was the result. You are shameless chinese.

you guys are all over your head. Can't you all realize that and move on? I don't care what any Chinese says about Vietnam or her people. I just want to see if China has the balls to invade Vietnam. This conversation is over.

you guys are all over your head. Can't you all realize that and move on? I don't care what any Chinese says about Vietnam or her people. I just want to see if China has the balls to invade Vietnam. This conversation is over.

Been there done that nothing else to prove:rofl:

Already did 1979, no time for war now china wants to get Stronger Economy and Developing our country you must understand that we want to get richer. simple as that we can have war in 50 years if you want :coffee:

Can you stop making yoke about that chine attack Vietnam north and south vietnam let to Kh'mers.
Chine has been pushed Kh'mer Rouger 1979. What was the result. You are shameless chinese.

Not as shameless as you viet trolls here, take it from me you guys skin is so thick you can use it to block bullets LOL

Not as shameless as you viet trolls here, take it from me you guys skin is so thick you can use it to block bullets LOL

You are typical brainwashed chines guy. You don't fill shamefully when talking about war with Vietnam ? hey, no medicament could help this mentally ill guys.

Already did 1979, no time for war now china wants to get Stronger Economy and Developing our country you must understand that we want to get richer. simple as that we can have war in 50 years if you want :coffee:

No country want to has wars, some countries will deal with wars badly and those countries simply enjoying wars badly. 50 years simply real short for war and we can extened enjoy with it for another 50 years if China capable to does to the war.

The truth is tht Vietnam has no capability to attack PLA... So i think as brothers viets n chinese should sort out their differences in a peaceful manner..Instead of inviting foriegn dogs to ur region.. you have seen what they did to ur country and what they r doing to our region.

The truth is tht Vietnam has no capability to attack PLA... So i think as brothers viets n chinese should sort out their differences in a peaceful manner..Instead of inviting foriegn dogs to ur region.. you have seen what they did to ur country and what they r doing to our region.

You right ! Viet Nam no capability to attack PLA and even in its thinking, but for the defence our Fatherland Vietnamese soldiers will "last man standing" (men and women) . That also a reason why no such any documents that claims Viet Nam want to attack PLA or even wanna be.

Seeing a Vietnamese making fun of a Chinese on the subject of "brainwashing" is kinda ironic. Oh ignorance is bliss.

Lol exactly these retard viet trolls constantly picking up stones and drop them on their own feet

Lol exactly these retard viet trolls constantly picking up stones and drop them on their own feet

Watch yourself first before you start look down to somebody else !!!

How many more years will you can meet minimum standard requirement from yours mid-school anyway? I Just wonder?

Watch yourself first before you start look down to somebody else !!!

How many more years will you can meet minimum standard requirement from yours mid-school anyway? I Just wonder?

Hahaha my education is non of your concern , believe me even if i dont go to school my iq still higher than all of you viet trolls here:rofl:

You right ! Viet Nam no capability to attack PLA and even in its thinking, but for the defence our Fatherland Vietnamese soldiers will "last man standing" (men and women) . That also a reason why no such any documents that claims Viet Nam want to attack PLA or even wanna be.

No offence my friend but what did it get you? millions were killed by foriegn dogs,ur country destroyed,rapes,attrocities... I sympathise with the viet people n respect their courage with which they faught americans..

No offence my friend but what did it get you? millions were killed by foriegn dogs,ur country destroyed,rapes,attrocities... I sympathise with the viet people n respect their courage with which they faught americans..

I favor your normal though, but your doing is like telling a drug addict person to avoid heroin!!!

vietnam is not an innocent country as it used to paint out of itself, if you live next to them you will know how terrorist these people are. vietnam often big mouth about China aggression or invasion bla bla bla, but the viet never admit the truth that they killed and invaded almost 3/4 of our Khmer lands from the past until now, yet they, vietnamese, are extremely racist, they views our Khmer such as Cambodians, Laos and Thais are inferiors because we have dark skin, we are low IQ, we are prostitutes etc.... but that not is the whole story, just ask the Chinese in vietnam how the locals treat them. if your Pakistan was located next to vietnam, and Pakistani are naive just like you, maybe this time you will have to speak vietnamese as your national language!!!

Back
Top Bottom