What's new

China and Vietnam sign deal on South China Sea dispute

Like I said, "Small size does matter" and that a reason why FAT China got balls kiked by "LITLE VIET". Don't you think?

1979 was a limited war fought for limited aims (stopping Vietnam from occupying Cambodia). It went badly tactically for the PLA but it doesn't mean that China could not have wiped Vietnam off of the face of the earth, if it wanted to.

vietnam is sufering from the effects of agent orange.which if not treated can lead to death of a state or change of regime

China unfortunately has a bad track record of supporting ungrateful allies. The US went killed millions Vietnamese, waged Chemical warfare, massacred civilians, and just 30 something years later, the Vietnamese are willing to lick American taint, for the chance of beating China for influence in South east asia.

vietnam is sufering from the effects of agent orange.which if not treated can lead to death of a state or change of regime

I agree, Vietnam has birth infection by Orange Agent so every Vietnamese has grown for 8 legs and it solid like a steal. Typicly, those legs are best for China troops and for sure it serve well for China troops balls.

I agree, Vietnam has birth infection by Orange Agent so every Vietnamese has grown for 8 legs and it solid like a steal. Typicly, those legs are best for China troops and for sure it serve well for China troops balls.

Show me, would you?

China unfortunately has a bad track record of supporting ungrateful allies. The US went killed millions Vietnamese, waged Chemical warfare, massacred civilians, and just 30 something years later, the Vietnamese are willing to lick American taint, for the chance of beating China for influence in South east asia.

You are wrong, unless you learn from Mao's School and red book from Hu Jintao, Deng Xiao Peng, China is a massive killer from the passed and war can not count by 1 time.

Difference with America, they play hard but only 1 time and Vietnam served them real hard to. War makes both countries big lost, and not like China is aready FAT but still wanna get FATTER.

Vietnam wars you can name and I don't think you can count, but Vietnam still thanks China so much coz they made VN toughest.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Show me, would you?

Yes, I will show you when China troops put 1 step in our soil. Remember, Jet Li won't save your troops when their balls got kicked.

haha.. how true.. .. even today you are doing that with Pak. Youll say this again when islamic bombs go off in shanghai eventually

Maybe it will go off in Leegapore on its way to Shanghai. Plus I'm a Beijinger, and I have no issue with that.

You are wrong, unless you learn from Mao's School and red book from Hu Jintao, Deng Xiao Peng, China is a massive killer from the passed and war can not count by 1 time.

Difference with America, they play hard but only 1 time and Vietnam served them real hard to. War makes both countries big lost, and not like China is aready FAT but still wanna get FATTER.

Vietnam wars you can name and I don't think you can count, but Vietnam still thanks China so much coz they made VN toughest.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Yes, I will show you when China troops put 1 step in our soil. Remember, Jet Li won't save your troops when their balls got kicked.

It seems our Viet comrades' understanding about War stops at the last time you got bombed. Shall there be another war, let's hope these won't happen, we will not bother to send out groud troops but bombers, missiles and UAVs hundreds miles deep into the enemy soil. And before the world even noticed, the war will be over.

1979 was a limited war fought for limited aims (stopping Vietnam from occupying Cambodia). It went badly tactically for the PLA but it doesn't mean that China could not have wiped Vietnam of the face of the earth, if it wanted to.
Oh, I think it VN could easily wipe off CHina that time, we had better weapons , better soldiers, we just didn't invade you like what Japan did only ^^
oct605032048 said:
It seems our Viet comrades' understanding about War stops at the last time you got bombed. Shall there be another war, let's hope these won't happen, we will not bother to send out groud troops but bombers, missiles and UAVs hundreds miles deep into the enemy soil. And before the world even noticed, the war will be over.
We never want war with CHina . bcz you have so many people , but little resouces , so you always want war to robe from us, we just try to protect what we have .

Your weapon is crap only , see what just happend to your craft , it will kill your soldiers before reach to our soil :D

Oh, I think it VN could easily wipe off CHina that time, we had better weapons , better soldiers, we just didn't invade you like what Japan did only ^^

You don't have balls. Or you did have balls but you also have some brain left in your head because you don't have nukes.

Honestly. China will surrenders without any condition if its got B52 raids for 24hrs. I know how FAT well, and I don't hate FAT guy besides I will try to help him/her.

You don't have balls. Or you did have balls but you also have some brain left in your head because you don't have nukes.
Oh wake up, bro. US did not drop Nuke bomb to VN bcz USSR could give us Nuke also.if you Nuke us, so USSR would give us Nuke bomd to Nuke you back.

btw: do China that time have any nuclear war head that can lauch from missile in 1979 ??,you bomber was usless to VN, let look at B-52 and see what happened to it in VN, bro

Oh wake up, bro. US did not drop Nuke bomb to VN bcz USSR could give us Nuke also.if you Nuke us, so USSR would give us Nuke bomd to Nuke you back.

btw: do China that time have any nuclear war head that can lauch from missile in 1979 ??,you bomber was usless to VN, let look at B-52 and see what happened to it in VN, bro

So you do mean rusky's nuke is your balls?

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

Honestly. China will surrenders without any condition if its got B52 raids for 24hrs. I know how FAT well, and I don't hate FAT guy besides I will try to help him/her.

FYI, We played a game with US in 1953 when they have nukes but we don't.

Back
Top Bottom