What's new

China and Vietnam have a shared future and are “comrades and brothers",President Xi Jinping says in Lunar New Year note to fellow communist leader

Why I have to say what I don't believe, I only honestly say what I believe, Xi is a mediocre leader, he shouldn't serve the 3rd term, he is partly responsible for the covid failure policy, he should resign and let younger leaders take the lead. this is what I believe.
LOL I KNEW IT!
You did the exact same thing last time.
Well at least we can confirm you are a schil.
I honestly got scared that you would say it and I would look like a fool.
Thankfully you know that if you did say it, you would probably loose your job.

LOL I KNEW IT!
You did the exact same thing last time.
Well at least we can confirm you are a schil.
I honestly got scared that you would say it and I would look like a fool.
Thankfully you know that if you did say it, you would probably loose your job.
Lol, why you want people to say what you want them to say? are you out of your mind? I m always consistent with my belief, you are trying so hard to please your white masters, but If I say Xi is the worst leader ever, even worse than Hitler, can you put me on your pay roll?

you are welcome to your opinions, this isn't CCP China :)
lol, so what's your opinon about white wannabes?

This is by far the wisest thing I have read on PDF.
I wish the rest of the members here understood this.
Too much fairytales of ummah chumma and not enough living in reality.

Bro, we have like 5000 years of Asians beefing with each other. Hell, how much do you people STILL hate Japan? 70 years later! Europeans have mostly forgiven each other and Germany is even a leader in EU. While Asians are still making silly tv dramas of one villager defeating an entire Japanese platoon in a village.
The anti-japanese dramas from China are mostly for domestic consumption.
China has been increasing making more and more Korean war movies though, this means they are gradually shifting their target to the US, not the japanese.

As for the south koreans, yeah, they will always hate on the japanese and now chinese due to their own education.

Meanwhile, movies and propaganda aside, Germany/EU are engaging in war with Russia, and russians are literally being cancelled in Europe.

I do find it funny that the chinese members here constantly spout about how Germany has apologized and renounced nazism when they are literally funding nazis in Ukraine right now LOL, they just want to suck up the germans and drag down the japanese.

Last edited:
On serious note, Vietnam certainly leans on China for most history. That’s out of question. The political question is whether or not we pivot and consider any sort of alliance with China?
I think it’s not in China strategic interest to force Vietnam to pick side. Lets assume Vietnam says yes to China, the outcomes would not good for any side, neither China nor Vietnam.
The negatives will overwhelm the positives.
Maybe in far distant future when the tensions between China and the West ease then very possible. But not now.
You can choose to remain in Russian camps :)

Modern age is very different, you don't need control the land, alignment and economic integration is more than enough.

China and Vietnam are very well aligned in term of culture, phenotype, ideology, and economic integration is under way.

Of course, Vietnam is very suspicious now because of the uncertainty of the US China rivalry.

I expect China and Vietnam will be very close in the near future, resemble the relationship between Anglo nations.

Russia is not USSR. We always lean on the strongest.
Maybe, thats why Vietnam is not as trustworthy as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Mynmar to China, you are opportunistic but short sighted not wise in some way. You forget geopolitics, you cant choose who to be your immediate and big neighbours.

Last edited:
Maybe, thats why Vietnam is not as trustworthy as Thailand, Cambodia and Laos to China, you are opportunistic but short sighted not wise in some way. You forget geopolitics, you cant choose who to be your immediate and big neighbours.
Ah no worry, we always considers China as top dog, the strongest. We are brave but not stupid. Choosing the Soviet Union over China was an exception, Vietnam was divided, occupied, midst of civil war and foreign invasion. China was in turmoil.

Even so when the French occupied half of Vietnam middle of century Vietnam paid tributes to China until the bitter end. Until the French forced China to surrender the sovereignty over Vietnam in the treaty of Hue.

China is not trusted partner, its lession of war in 1979 and occoupations on Islands of Vietnam.

China is not trusted partner, its lession of war in 1979 and occoupations on Islands of Vietnam.
But China also helped Vietnam fight French and Americans, 1979 was only a border war in very limited border area, but France and US designed to take over your whole country, their fire burnt over every inch of your lands.

130220-vietnam-atrocities-book-whitney-tease_n0y5qu

调整大小 微信图片_20230117163640.png

调整大小 微信图片_20230117164242.png

Last edited:
But China also helped Vietnam fight French and Americans, 1979 was only a border war in very limited border area, but France and US designed to take over your whole country, their fire burnt over every inch of your lands.

130220-vietnam-atrocities-book-whitney-tease_n0y5qu

View attachment 911730
View attachment 911732
At this time 1972, China welcomed Nixon in Peking.

ZW5V6YEX6AI6XDYKGOCM6T5TTE.jpg

1673950369203.jpeg

In Vietnam war, China help less but talk more. You did someting just for shooken hands with US in Peking and France in Geneova 1954 in back of Vietnam ... and to betrayed Soviet Union, who had liberated Manchururian for China.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom