What's new

China and Japan Inching Closer to War Over a Few Disputed Islets..

Oh I'm not afraid of fighting the US. I'm certain we will crush them in any war in Asia.

But we need to be firm with the fascist regime like the US. That means getting rid of stupid policies adopted by the PLA.

China must tell the Americans to their face that they will be the junior partner in this century as our power rises.

For now, even to totally annihilate them in Asia will not bring China a huge victory.

China must first beat down Japan badly to make USA to lose all of its credibilities.

For now, even to totally annihilate them in Asia will not bring China a huge victory.

China must first beat down Japan badly to make USA to lose all of its credibilities.

Agreed. But for that to happen we must increase military budget.

Big military budget alone is a deterrence.

Don't you think?

Highly doubt China and Japan will actually come to war over these Islands. Leadership of both nations understand that they hurt the interest of their respective nations and region and play into the strategy of other competitive nations in other parts of the world.

Sure, engaging into a war with Japan for now is not the best option for us.

But China is 100% ready to fight a real war, and with an extremely tough posture to force them to concede and surrender.

If you keep acting soft, the jackals will come after you.

Agreed. But for that to happen we must increase military budget.

Big military budget alone is a deterrence.

Don't you think?

China will keep increasing its anti-missile capability which is already currently the number one in the world.

More of DF-41 will be deployed and JL-3 will also soon put into service.

Sure, engaging into a war with Japan for now is not the best option for us.

But China is 100% ready to fight a real war, and with an extremely tough posture to force them to concede and surrender.

If you keep acting soft, the jackals will come after you.

Yes, that why we must get rid of weak minded no-first-use nuclear policy and minimum nuclear warhead policy.

Silly policies. We need to show aggressive intent. Without aggression, you appear weak. Xi is strong leader.

Yes, that why we must get rid of weak minded no-first-use nuclear policy and minimum nuclear warhead policy.

Silly policies. We need to show aggressive intent. Without aggression, you appear weak. Xi is strong leader.

Thing will gradually change, now Xi Jinping is starting to show its military muscle, including the nuclear one.

My chinese brothers talk about genocide by Japan decades ago and wanna take revenge for that.

Then why are you guys supporting Pakistan, which is till date trying to bleed india, kill us and destablize us?

Double standards ? :china:

My chinese brothers talk about genocide by Japan decades ago and wanna take revenge for that.

Then why are you guys supporting Pakistan, which is till date trying to bleed india, kill us and destablize us?

Double standards ? :china:
Now, you are much bigger and stronger than My pakistan friend, they bleed you? I don't find that, but always read the news that you indian import new weapon or build new army group.

Now, you are much bigger and stronger than My pakistan friend, they bleed you? I don't find that, but always read the news that you indian import new weapon or build new army group.

Bud, if vietnam hurts you, that doesnt mean they have over powered you?

Yes, we r building r power. To keep some of our rougue neighbors eyes away from us.

Pakistan is the victim of Indian thuggery.

Japan is fascists.

An how many innocent people have you guys murdered in Tibet?

Yes, we r building r power. To keep some of our rougue neighbors eyes away from us.

Tibetans kill innocent Han Chinese. So we have to protect ourselves .

You don't bully Pakistan? don't kill Pakistan? and do you think the problem between Pakistan and indian is same with the genocide made by Japan? don't mix them up.

So, Innocent? these so-called "innocent" Tibetan in your eyes instigate the real innocent Tibetan burn himself.

I may can understand why you say Pakistan kill your "innocent" indian, if that, I think Pakistan friend kill too few, should kill more.

Last edited:
It is really funny, even comical to see someone here, with their infinite battlefield wisdom, to go on here snd talk about a 100% sure win guaranteed war

Even in the case with US fighting in Iraq, nobody is gonna say they are sure win, infact country like US, Italy and France were even sometime got beaten back by Rifle wielding Taliban farmer, someone here go on and say a war between Chinese and Japanese is a sure deal.

Lol really funny, you lot really made my day

Back
Top Bottom