What's new

China and India’s 2,000-year manufacturing reign

The only chinese relentlessly fighting here for pakistan's claim on IVC forgot that by his stupid logic china might loose most of its provinces bcz those were not part of their country 2000years ago. But he successfully derailed a nice thread.
Exactly!!!
The chinese people were there 3700 years ago,, but in a very small area of the modern day PRC
Xia Dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whereas, Hindustan existing in the same period had more or less the same geographical area now reffered as the Indian subcontinent..........

before muslims came their wasnt ANY INDIA MY DEAR IT was the muslims ( mughals )who mostly united INDIA cz before them their was small cities which were called differnt Countries lol =))) and china never existed =))) i thnk 2000 bc ago their was a country named china =))) cz their was gr8 wall of china 2 at that time and now dont start with pakistan lol cz aryan was the 1 who came to asia and setteld in area which was called Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa now ( pakistan ) so before 4000 india never existed lol =))) but we were still their and dont forget muslims also ruled india for 1000 years ma bad no offence em just saying
Oh the great mum rule the nation for unpresedented years which were never proved by any historian as a complete 1000 year year. Yahya had converted the entire nation of pakistani's ability to ever rule and thousand cut theory failed under the discise of ancient delhi sultanet. And yet we still are enjoying the owning the fruits of a religious fantacist.

People from China came to India to LEARN from us (eg Hsuan-tsang)
People from India went to China to TEACH you (eg Bodhidharma)

China owes India
India owns China

Deal with it

China owes India
India owns China

Deal with it

So you open a 2 year old thread to rant because Indians are running out of things to debate with us :lol:

And you ask why we call you low IQ.

Now you know.

The big problem of course, is that there wasn't a nation called "India" one thousand years ago, and no concept of "Indian nationalism" based on such a state.

They are basically comparing the geographic area of what comprises modern-day India. Which would be similar to comparing the geographic region of Europe as a whole.

wrong there was a notion of Bharatha (present day India) this is mentioned even in Gita the holy book of Hindus. But people want to say there was no notion of India because they have their own reasons and justifications which serve their own needs.

China owes India
India owns China

Deal with it

The Middle Kingdom was the center of the world, Arabs, Persians, south asians, central asians, east asians and even Marco Polo came to China for trade( silk route) and present new ideas to the emperor. Others come to us, we don't go others. The emperor like Bodhidharma's idea, he was allowed to stay and practice. Otherwise he has to pack his bag.

Chinese don't go to India, only monks. Husang-Tsang was a monk. If he was a muslims, he would go to Saudi.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

The Middle Kingdom was the center of the world, Arabs, Persians, south asians, central asians, east asians and even Marco Polo came to China for trade( silk route) and present new ideas to the emperor. Others come to us, we don't go others. The emperor like Bodhidharma's idea, he was allowed to stay and practice. Otherwise he has to pack his bag.

Chinese don't go to India, only monks. Husang-Tsang was a monk. If he was a muslims, he would go to Saudi.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

You are the one living in bubble.... only reason outsiders go china is to sell opium and make money by making u drug addicts...
while everyone exploited you,
India had already taken moral high ground by allowing your monks to learn our way of life so that you could be civilized...

So you open a 2 year old thread to rant because Indians are running out of things to debate with us :lol:

And you ask why we call you low IQ.

Now you know.

Its never too late for you to learn,
i'm pitching in as Indians havelaways been teachers of chinese ppl

You are the one living in bubble.... only reason outsiders go china is to sell opium and make money by making u drug addicts...
India had already taken moral high ground by allowing your monks to learn our way of life so that you could be civilized...

Its never too late for you to learn,
i'm pitching in as Indians havelaways been teachers of chinese ppl

India has never taught us but we did teach you how to fight in 1962 :lol:

You need a proper education, Opium trade was modern era, 19th century. We got exploited, but we still ruled our country. You were a British colony :omghaha:

Your moral high ground was caste system. :o: There is no Hindu or Buddhism way of life in China. Religion is a subset of civilization. We speak, write, eat and live the Chinese way. Richard Lynn was right about indian IQ.

You need a proper education, Opium trade was modern era, 19th century. We got exploited, but we still ruled our country. You were a British colony

Your moral high ground was caste system. :o: There is no Hindu or Buddhism way of life in China. Religion is a subset of civilization. We speak, write, eat and live the Chinese way. Richard Lynn was right about indian IQ.

bird brain read again i said "india had already taken moral high ground" had already means before opium abuse...
Why are you proving your brain development when we already know :cheesy:

In a country where women had their feet deformed and abused , you talkin about my country's culture :omghaha:

One more thing, u chinese built a huge statue of buddha one after another, tell me where we celebrate a chinese guy...
you are nothing with out buddhism :yahoo::yahoo:

bird brain read again i said "india had already taken moral high ground" had already means before opium abuse...

In a country where women had their feet deformed and abused , you talkin about my country's culture :omghaha:

One more thing, u chinese built a huge statue of buddha one after another, tell me where we celebrate a chinese guy...

The Buddha in China is not an Indian.

Budai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Moral high ground? Your holy men were getting high on charas, rolling naked, before opium was invented. :omghaha:
You want more moral high ground? Enslaving your own people thru caste, practicing sati, and female infanticide........

Feet bounding is by choice, being a dalit is by birth, they have no choice.

Only 18% are Buddhist, they give respect when respect is due, we built statue of Confucius too. But we don't build statue of Shiva or pray to snakes. Don't hide behind other faith, India is Hindu, not buddhist.. Holy cow, we love to eat beef :rofl::rofl:

Only 18% are Buddhist, they give respect when respect is due, we built statue of Confucius too.

I am surprised to see after so much suppression of religion by CCP, Buddhism is still too much popular in China, I am sure it must have the highest adherents among non-atheist people in China. :yahoo:

The Buddha in China is not an Indian.

Budai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you joking, that just one of the form of Buddha in Chinese Buddhism. Here is another one from China which is identical to Indian Buddhism.

Leshan_Buddha_Statue_View.JPG

I am surprised to see after so much suppression of religion by CCP, Buddhism is still too much popular in China, I am sure it must have the highest adherents among non-atheist people in China. :yahoo:

It is popular only among the illiterate or semi-literate non-atheist. After all, we don't have foreign invaders to impose a religion and civilization, like Aryans did to native indians :cheesy:

Are you joking, that just one of the form of Buddha in Chinese Buddhism. Here is another one from China which is identical to Indian Buddhism.

Leshan_Buddha_Statue_View.JPG

He is not an Indian. In fact according to Buddhists, that Buddha does not even exist yet.

Back
Top Bottom