What's new

China and India’s 2,000-year manufacturing reign

Mamu... wikipedia?lol... and in the evidence corner in those fake sites nothing is written why? didnt find anything there? :rofl:

Except for lothal there is not a single solid site has been discovered... every important piece of art,site,ruins,baths,cities are in Pakistan!
Cherry picking?? Kya baat hai..Pakistani mein cherries nahi mil rahi kya?
Take a look at the evidence column...for Pakistan as well...many left empty..so they don't exist??You can always search the given places on google to get more info..
btw mamu..i would rather believe wikipedia..than a Pakistani nationalist..who is chilling somewhere in the mountains!

On What Basis can Pakistan Claim IVC?
]

Simply because Chini says so.. the similars claims like they made out of their arse like claiming whole South China sea as their's including sea areas of all the ASEAN countries..

Before 47 ... it was BRITISH INDIA... probably they didnt teach u tht in ur ashram?
Hah..we don't have ashram system here..and its not extremist too..;)
British India..was because it was colonized...cherry picking again..mamu??Check again..i wrote pre-colonial India as well..before the invasion...it was not British India then..it was only "India"..and guess what..Pakistan came centuries/milleniums after..;)

So now a language tht was born in the courts of evil invaders is indian? :rofl:

Sorry bro, that language was founded with Interaction with North-Indians, Pakistanis don't have claim on it as Punjabis, Sindhis have no contribution, your official language should be Punjabi, not our North-Indian language Urdu.

Nah man.. i studied in an army public school and now im studyin British law... as for u... i can assume u either had a very traumatic experiece with a "maulvi" or u were brain washed in ur crappy ashram run by some fake shri shri swami pundit or some naked sadhu!
No beta..I m a sikh..so no to that sadhu or pandit thing..but i m sure..a naked sadhu will be better than a person with a suicide bomb on his chest..;)

Punjabis, Sindhis and Mohajirs can Claim IVC.

Balochis and Pathans Can Get Lost. They are Outsiders.

Cannot Tolerate Some Outsiders Claiming Indian Civilization and Heritage.

Sorry bro, that language was founded with Interaction with North-Indians, Pakistanis don't have claim on it as Punjabis, Sindhis have no contribution, your official language should be Punjabi, not our North-Indian language Urdu.

Urdu has several words tht originate from languages spoken in Pakistan..... so what happened to the evil muslim part?

Urdu has several words tht originate from languages spoken in Pakistan..... so what happened to the evil muslim part?

Must be added after 1947 after all 93% of Pakistanis don't speak Urdu.

Urdu is the language of our land. Don't you know, Mughals were Indianized after Akbar married Jodhabai. Criticizing invaders doesn't mean criticizing everything Muslim. Its mostly Pakistan's anti-India propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom