What's new

China and India’s 2,000-year manufacturing reign

Sorry you are allergic to facts. I don't have any allergies. :P
Your logic is quite out of sorts..just a border line on the land..made in 1947...changes the entire history and its belonging?
You may as well..call Sikhism Pakistani religion..cuz Guru Nanak dev ji was born in what is present day Pakistan..Bhagat Singh a Pakistani freedom fighter cuz he was born in Lahore,present day Pakistan..but sadly,that isn't true..,your logic fails,because the world sees both differently..

Your logic is quite out of sorts..just a border line on the land..made in 1947...changes the entire history and its belonging?
You may as well..call Sikhism Pakistani religion..cuz Guru Nanak dev ji was born in what is present day Pakistan..Bhagat Singh a Pakistani freedom fighter cuz he was born in Lahore,present day Pakistan..but sadly,that isn't true..,your logic fails,because the world sees both differently..

So let me get this straight, you claim Pakistan as a part of Indian history?

Too much najam sethi show....
or too much madrassa education??i hope you know Google doesn't lie..search why Pakistan chose 14th Aug has its independence day..and search for pre colonial India and colonial India...it's the word India that exists...Pakistan got meaning..only after 1947.

Same way..entire Pakistani,Afghan and Indian sub-continent ancient history should belong to India..cuz in ancient times..it was a single name.."India" or akhand Bharat as you may now right now..and it was the Hindus spread all over,when Islam didn't even exist..
Oh wait..I think all the history possible should belong to Adam and Eve...cuz thats where mankind started from...mind boggling logic...Chini dragon!

Got decent working eyes? Check this:
List of Indus Valley Civilization sites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
India has more IVC sites than Pakistan..now have some coffee,son.

Mamu... wikipedia?lol... and in the evidence corner in those fake sites nothing is written why? didnt find anything there? :rofl:

Except for lothal there is not a single solid site has been discovered... every important piece of art,site,ruins,baths,cities are in Pakistan!

Mamu... wikipedia?lol... and in the evidence corner in those fake sites nothing is written why? didnt find anything there? :rofl:

Except for lothal there is not a single solid site has been discovered... every important piece of art,site,ruins,baths,cities are in Pakistan!

In fact, the Indus River itself in in Pakistan. :lol:

And the IVC was based entirely around this river.

or too much madrassa education??i hope you know Google doesn't lie..search why Pakistan chose 14th Aug has its independence day..and search for pre colonial India and colonial India...it's the word India that exists...Pakistan got meaning..only after 1947.

Nah man.. i studied in an army public school and now im studyin British law... as for u... i can assume u either had a very traumatic experiece with a "maulvi" or u were brain washed in ur crappy ashram run by some fake shri shri swami pundit or some naked sadhu!

I don't know what's your point, I showed you Urdu is taught at lots of places in India.. What's there to pi$$ about it? It's an Indian language so Indians will obviously learn it.. You people borrowed it and we got no issues with that too.. So please be happy..

So now a language tht was born in the courts of evil invaders is indian? :rofl:

So let me get this straight, you claim Pakistan as a part of Indian history?
There was nothing called Pakistan on 14th August 1947.It came only after that..There was one word India for both the landmasses you see...ever read about Yugoslavia partition/split?..You can take it as you want..

There was nothing called Pakistan on 14th August 1947.It came only after that..There was one word India for both the landmasses you see...ever read about Yugoslavia partition/split?..You can take it as you want..

Before 47 ... it was BRITISH INDIA... probably they didnt teach u tht in ur ashram?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom