What's new

China and India’s 2,000-year manufacturing reign

LOL national languages of india tht are not taught in schools nor can any indian read them... also the urdu spoken in delhi n lucknow are not even pure with dilluted and spoken with a pathetic accent... it was the lingua franca of mughal courts and the muslims.... as for Punjabi being a national language only if Pakistan was a homogeneous country like Japan.. and so logically speaking.... thts a really retarded question...

I hope this will answer your question.

Bihar to appoint 34000 Urdu teachers - Times Of India

and the similar is the situation in Up, Hyderabad and lotsa places.. You got to visit to stop believing in stupid stories on your side

Which is the motto of nepal and represent nepalese nationalism and associated with nepal... just some info.

Again, "Janani Jamabhoomi" is Sanskrit phrase used by Hindus and Nepalese used it too..

i'm not south indian... and india does owned indus valley civilization... they don't have any trace of islamic tradition.

Prabhakar sounds like the dead LTTE terrorist leader.... frm srilanka and ur location is bangalore... about IVC come take it.... otherwise it doesnt belong to you... at max the punjabis or small parts of N.india can claim it as theirs....... no way in hell does it belong to the 98% indians of modern day hindustan.

Urdu is a Lashkari language meaning it has arabic,persian,turkic origins and not taught in india.. indian muslims cant even read the script ... and hindus etc consider it as the language of muslims as it was the lingua franca of Northern muslims...

Also the janani janmabhumi is a symbol of nepal...lol

Urdu is based on Arabic, Persian, Turkish vocabulary and fully based Khariboli of North India but it has not a single contributions or words from Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch or Pashto language, sorry Pakistan don't own Urdu its Indian languages.

Anyway, Janani Janmabhumi is a Sanskrit Verse from Hindu scripture both Indians and Nepalese own it. So, bad troll.

Dirty indians trying to steal Pakistans history, Harrapa and Mohenjadaro are in Pakistan, they are also the largest IVC cities and have nothing to do with india, there are small tiny hamlets in both india and Afghanistan, but they are so small to be insignificant.

IVC= Ancient Pakistan :pakistan:
Can you describe ancient pakistan???Because...Pakistan before 1947...was not a word with any meaning! Forget linking it to ancient history!
PDF fanbois fighting it out...but go google somethings sometimes...its the word "India" credited with the history....Pakistan....is a 65 year old thing...just.

Lol.. india is younger than Pakistan... india was created on 15 august 1947... go read a book or something.

You do know that you did not really get Independence on 14th August 1947. I don't want to rude to you so will tell you to research about it a bit. :) I am honestly telling you a truth..

0596MC01.gif

i'm not south indian... and india does owned indus valley civilization... they don't have any trace of islamic tradition.

No, the Indus Valley Civilization (and the Indus River) is based almost entirely in what is now modern-day Pakistan.

How can you "own" something that is in the territory of another country?

Prabhakar sounds like the dead LTTE terrorist leader.... frm srilanka and ur location is bangalore... about IVC come take it.... otherwise it doesnt belong to you... at max the punjabis or small parts of N.india can claim it as theirs....... no way in hell does it belong to the 98% indians of modern day hindustan.

That was Prabhakaran. Manoj prabhakar on the other hand was North Indian from Delhi..

have u heard of manoj prabhakar...he was from delhi.... i belong to MP.

Most of pakistanis are muslims...there is not cultural similarities between two culture....

No way..does IVC has any link or belonging to muslims of Pakistan...cuz then Islam..was..nothing...

No, the Indus Valley Civilization (and the Indus River) is based almost entirely in what is now modern-day Pakistan.

How can you "own" something that is in the territory of another country?
I see..you skipped quite some posts in the starting of the thread..that replied you nicely and dashed your dellusions...i m not a great historian...but just because 2 countries were created in 1947..And a border made..The history doesn't change..
By the same logic..how can muslims of Pakistan be so proud of IVC..cuz when it started...Islam didn't exist.

The mighty Indus Valley Civilization existed in what is now modern-day Pakistan.

Ok Chinaman Answer me,

If Pakistan was Annexed by Indira Gandhi in 1971, Would it become Indus Valley Civilization would become Indian? :lol:

India keeps trying to claim these things from her neighbours, such as Buddhism (when in fact Buddha was born in what is now modern-day Nepal).... and the Indus Valley Civilization, which was situated in what is now modern-day Pakistan.

The Word China is Derived from Sanskrit.

The word "China" is derived from Cin (چین), a Persian name for China popularized in medieval Europe by the account of the 13th-century Venetian explorer Marco Polo.[27][28] The first recorded use in English dates from 1555.[29] The Persian word is, in turn, derived from the Sanskrit word Cīna (चीन),

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China#Etymology

What gives India the right to claim the history of a great civilization that existed almost entirely within modern Pakistan's borders? Just because your culture was born from there?

China Name is Derived from India. Mongols gave China the Identity, Guandong is Vietnamese Territory Occupied by China, Ughyur Land of Turkey is Occupied.

China has the Most Humiliating History Starting with Slaughtering by Mongols, Manchus, Turks, Muslims, Japanese, Russians, Indians, Koreans and Vietnamese. :lo:

Hindustan (Hindi: हिन्दुस्तान, Urdu: ہندوستان, both Hindustān [ɦɪnd̪ʊˈst̪aːn]) or Indostan, literally "land of Indians" or "land of the Indus", is a popular name for the Indian subcontinent. Delhi and Agra have been the traditional capitals of Hindustan.[1] Though the meaning of Hindustan has evolved over the years, since the partition of India it primarily refers to the Republic of India.[2]

hindustan is the name of india not pakistan, it is derived from indus as at that time it was called hindustan as it is called today, if pakistanis got that land ofter separation deosnt mean thay also own the hritage. its our heritage and our history. there was no pakistan or isalm.

got it idiots.

Back
Top Bottom