What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Anything short of absolute humiliation for india is a loss for Xi.

Looks like he lost it I'm front of the world. Other countries notice they can stand up to China's bullying.

Good job IA and MEA
Good job for what?

They are shell shocked...Wished for the disintegration of india...Lol.
Modi coward is so scary of disintegration, so he had to pull back his army in Doklang.

I am a NATIVE Chinese, who you think you are to speak for Bhutanese?

I'm a NATIVE Spanish.

Maybe you are not aware that India has a defense treaty with Bhutan and that's why India deployed troops in Bhutanese territory. Easy enough to understand?

Calm down guys.. good thing both countries resolved peacefully, though it took long time..

I'm a NATIVE Spanish.

Maybe you are not aware that India has a defense treaty with Bhutan and that's why India deployed troops in Bhutanese territory. Easy enough to understand?

And that is for Bhutanese or Indian to say. There is nothing to do with amigo.

It means I can do whatever heck I want with my land. Did Indian media day that Chinese agreed not to build the road?

Indian media only implied mutual withdrawal and return of status quo. It's not only Bhutan, India also have too much at stake. Let me repeat my earlier post

Long story short, Chinese cannot win a limited theatre short battle without risk of stalemate or even loosing face. They are threatening India with long war where they have advantage.

But intent of capturing doklam is that PLA holds advantage over brief and long wars in future by squeezing Chicken's Neck.

But since doklam was front for future, PLA holds no advantage over fighting full scale war for a war scenario in future whilst fighting it today with more losses.

So India checkmated Chinese today instead of us getting checkmate in future.

So, road will be built by next week?
May be you need One month?
Better, do you need ONE YEAR?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bhai jaan, China tho gayee, ab thume kaun bachayega? :rofl::rofl:
India doesn't get any guarantee that China won't build it. If you did, it would be your victory. So basically, we can't understand your logic. Is it a typicall India logic? Pretend to be the winner?

Last edited:
Poor Indians, China invaded Bhutan, and they can't do anything. Cowards!
SYGwA97.gif

Indian media only implied mutual withdrawal and return of status quo. It's not only Bhutan, India also have too much at stake. Let me repeat my earlier post

Long story short, Chinese cannot win a limited theatre short battle without risk of stalemate or even loosing face. They are threatening India with long war where they have advantage.

But intent of capturing doklam is that PLA holds advantage over brief and long wars in future by squeezing Chicken's Neck.

But since doklam was front for future, PLA holds no advantage over fighting full scale war for a war scenario in future whilst fighting it today with more losses.

So India checkmated Chinese today instead of us getting checkmate in future.

Doklam has been in the hand of China, before or after the standoff, there is nothing to capture.

Back
Top Bottom