What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

You have the facts wrong, Doklang was never in chinese hands, in fact, the road under construction was leading directly into a Bhutanese army garrison and the chinese troops move them out at gunpoint. I hope you are not going to say that tiny Bhutan was encroaching and expanding into chinese territory.

That is what you think, and it doesn't matter, amigo.

That's your interpretation.

Indian troop withdrew, this is the fact, and the rest we don't know. Wait and see. I will not be surprised that India claim another victory as you have a history claiming victories.

India doesn't get any guarantee that China won't build it. If you did, it would be your victory. So basically, we can't understand your logic. Is it a typicall India logica? Pretend to be the winner?

China also doesn't get any guarantee that India won't stop you AGAIN.
If you did, it would be your victory. So basically, we can't understand your logic. Is it a typical China logica?
Pretend to be the winner?

We do know we can't understand India as normal human-being. If speaking works, why should we use our force. I am quite dispoint with India. Nothing at all. And so weird.
They still suffer from the 1962 inferiority complex.

HHAHAHA, you can still laugh when you just ran like a cow ward? :rofl: funny people

SYGwA97.gif
SYGwA97.gif

外交部发言人华春莹在当日的例行记者会上说,6月18日,印度边防部队非法越过中印锡金段已定边界进入中国洞朗地区。中方通过外交渠道多次向印方提出交涉,向国际社会说明事实真相,阐明中方严正立场和明确要求,敦促印方立即将越界边防部队撤回边界印方一侧。同时,中国军队采取有力应对措施,维护国家领土主权和合法权益。

华春莹表示,28日下午2时30分许,印方将越界人员和设备全部撤回边界印方一侧,中方现场人员对此进行了确认。中方将继续按照历史界约规定行使主权权利,维护领土主权。

If you did, it would be your victory. So basically, we can't understand your logic. Is it a typical China logica?
Your GOI said India will ONLY WITHDRAW AFTER MUTUAL WITHDRAWAL AND CESSATION OF ROAD BUILDING. None happened bhai. Chinese demands were YOU WITHDRAW UNILATERALLY BEFORE TALKING. That happened exactly.

So you're happy that you will be getting more freebies from China. Good for you.
Happy? Were ecstatic!

We hate Indian's/hindus more than anyone else in the world

This furthers our cause to great new heights

"China said Indian troops had withdrawn from the remote area in the eastern Himalayas. Chinese foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said Chinese troops would continue to patrol the Doklam region."

You already choose to withdraw, you think you country can do it again? You will get a better result?
Don't humiliate your country again, nothing will changes. China is projecting his influnence to South-Asia, nobody can stop it.

The agreements conditions :

1. No indian troop in Doklam , Bhutan

2. No road building for China .

3. Dispute remains . Both China and Bhutan can patrol the area as before .

Last edited:
You have the facts wrong, Doklang was never in chinese hands, in fact, the road under construction was leading directly into a Bhutanese army garrison and the chinese troops move them out at gunpoint. I hope you are not going to say that tiny Bhutan was encroaching and expanding into chinese territory.
and all these 2 Months Indian were chanting that they are in China's territory and china can not do anything.

Ok amigo, we are wasting out time, we are certainly not going to agree, but I will tell you this, I can understand most PDF chinese since they are in China and only have access to the official version of events and lets be clear, in China, very few people trust the information coming from the government, but alas, when it comes to nationalistic type of information (like in this case) most chinese follow the government. I'm in China right now (temporarily) and I'm extremely frustrated with the internet since all my good sources of information are blocked, even sites that have nothing against China and in some cases are supportive, they get blocked anyway (probably because the people in charge of blocking and with their bad English, don't understand the position of those websites).

But you on the other hand, you are in USA and you have access to just about ALL information, so.....you need to expand your antennas and not see everything with your chinese glasses and be a bit more open amigo, but I know its not easy.

and all these 2 Months Indian were chanting that they are in China's territory and china can not do anything.

Very interesting, but I failed to read that, on the contrary, Indians usually made it clear that it was Bhutanese territory, in fact, that's their whole point.

India says troops 'disengaging' from stand-off with China

AFP News
August 28, 2017
India said Monday it had agreed with China to end a months-long military stand-off at a strategically important disputed area in the Himalayas and troops had begun disengaging.

India's foreign ministry said it had reached an "understanding" after talks with Beijing about the tense confrontation in an area near the Indian border that is claimed by both China and Bhutan.

Its statement suggested that both sides had agreed to pull back, although the Chinese foreign ministry said only that Indian troops were withdrawing.

"India and China have maintained diplomatic communication in respect of the incident at Doklam," New Delhi said in a statement referring to the stand-off which began on June 16.

"During these communications, we were able to express our views and convey our concerns and interests.

"Expeditious disengagement of border personnel at the face-off site at Doklam has been agreed to and is ongoing."

India does not claim Doklam for itself but is closely allied with Bhutan, which it regards as a buffer against rival China to the north.

India and China have a long history of mistrust and went to war in 1962 over the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh.

But analysts had said the latest crisis between the nuclear-armed neighbours was the worst in decades.

China said it was "pleased" that India had agreed to withdraw troops from the flashpoint area.

"I am pleased to confirm that trespassing Indian personnel have all pulled back to the Indian side of the boundary," foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said.

"Chinese troops continue to patrol on the Chinese side of the boundary," she said.

China had repeatedly said India must withdraw its troops before any proper negotiation takes place. India said both sides should withdraw their forces together.

The border trouble began in June when Chinese soldiers started to extend a road through the Doklam territory -- known as "Donglang" in Chinese.

India deployed troops to stop the construction project, prompting Beijing to accuse it of trespassing on Chinese soil.

The plateau is strategically significant as it gives China access to the so-called "chicken's neck" -- a thin strip of land connecting India's northeastern states with the rest of the country.

Another incident elsewhere earlier this month, in which Indian and Chinese soldiers fought with rocks and sticks at a high-altitude lake on the disputed border between the two countries, further inflamed tensions.

India has historically been closely allied to Bhutan, but in recent years China has sought to increase its own engagement with the tiny mountainous kingdom.

That has fed into a broader competition for regional influence between the two Asian powers.

Monday's announcement comes days before India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi is expected to travel to China for a summit of BRICS countries -- India, China, Russia, Brazil and South Africa.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/india-says-troops-disengaging-stand-off-china-083126572.html

The Latest: China says troops patrolling after India pullout

Associated Press
August 28, 2017

NEW DELHI (AP) — The Latest on India's announcement that it and China have agreed to pull back their troops from a face-off in the high Himalayas (all times local):

1:30 p.m.

China says its troops continue to patrol in the disputed Doklam area high in the Himalayas following India's withdrawal of its forces and equipment after a monthslong standoff.

Foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying told reporters Monday that Chinese forces in the area had verified the Indian pullout and that China will "continue to exercise its sovereignty and uphold its territorial integrity in accordance with the historical conventions."

Hua said Chinese border troops were continuing to patrol in the area, but made no mention of their road-building activities that had prompted India to send its forces across the border nearly three months ago.

Doklam is also claimed by the tiny kingdom of Bhutan, but Beijing says it belongs to China.
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/latest-china-says-troops-patrolling-india-pullout-084500432.html

The agreements conditions :

1. No indian troop in Doklam , Bhuban

2. No road building for China .

3. Dispute remains . Both China and Bhutan can patrol the area as before .
We all know it's just your imagination. What is the meaning to comment without facts? Prove India is the winner?

Indian troop withdrew, this is the fact, and the rest we don't know. Wait and see. I will not be surprised that India claim another victory as you have a history claiming victories.

We withdrew because it wasn't our territory and rest Chinese said they will patrol the area.

Now you are not bright enough to understand the context and that's not my fault.

Back
Top Bottom