What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Burnol for what?

That you ran away and are now assuming chinese won't build a road.

Oh ja bhai. Aagai barh. :lol:
For all that cheerleading only to get more disappointed at the end.

Happy? Were ecstatic!

We hate Indian's/hindus more than anyone else in the world

This furthers our cause to great new heights
Good for you.
BTW stop hating Hindus, your heritage wouldn't be proud of your hatred.

From BBC

Adjunct fellow, Institute of Chinese Studies in Delhi, Atul Bhardwaj told BBC News that an agreement was the "only alternative" since a confrontation between the two Asian giants "could not have gone on".
He added that the resolution showed "India had initially given primacy to its relationship and commitments to Bhutan" but officials had clearly changed their mind.

"India needs Chinese markets and Chinese investments," he said, adding it would be interesting to see the political fallout of the decision in India, given that Delhi had said it would not back down.

Nothing stopped, you just camped there stopping the machines, we brought in guns, you withdrew. The road construction will continue as usual. What did you win. You just lost Bhutanese trust by withdrawing. How can they expect a weakling to protect them now? :rofl:
We all know it's just your imagination. What is the meaning to comment without facts? Prove India is the winner?
This is going to be easy to see who came out the better from this if no road is built then India did if a road is built then China did.I am sure if China start road building again it will show photos of it being done.It is only a matter of time before we know

Ok amigo, we are wasting out time, we are certainly not going to agree, but I will tell you this, I can understand most PDF chinese since they are in China and only have access to the official version of events and lets be clear, in China, very few people trust the information coming from the government, but alas, when it comes to nationalistic type of information (like in this case) most chinese follow the government. I'm in China right now (temporarily) and I'm extremely frustrated with the internet since all my good sources of information are blocked, even sites that have nothing against China and in some cases are supportive, they get blocked anyway (probably because the people in charge of blocking and with their bad English, don't understand the position of those websites).

But you on the other hand, you are in USA and you have access to just about ALL information, so.....you need to expand your antennas and not see everything with your chinese glasses and be a bit more open amigo, but I know its not easy.

Very interesting, but I failed to read that, on the contrary, Indians usually made it clear that it was Bhutanese territory, in fact, that's their whole point.

Yes, I have all the information I would need to make up my mind. Does it mean I have to agreed with you? From what I have read here, India is the one who crossed the border in the name to protect Bhutan. If this is the acceptable practice, there will be no peace in the world. Just like British take over the island you think is yours in the name of their security.

India is not acting in essence for the benefit of Bhutan, rather its own security concern of its chicken neck, which has nothing to do with Bhutan. India is forcing the hand of Bhutan for its own gain. What in the world you think a country should be acting on the other country's behalf, yet this "the other country" is not making any statement in support of the "presumed" protector?

India entered China to stop construction of road and we forced them to do so.Bhutan will continue to petrol the area.

The biggest slap on chinese face of 2017.

Yes, I have all the information I would need to make up my mind. Does it mean I have to agreed with you? From what I have read here, India is the one who crossed the border in the name to protect Bhutan. If this is the acceptable practice, there will be no peace in the world. Just like British take over the island you think is yours in the name of their security.

India is not acting in essence for the benefit of Bhutan, rather its own security concern of its chicken neck, which has nothing to do with Bhutan. India is forcing the hand of Bhutan for its own gain. What in the world you think a country should be acting on the other country's behalf, yet this "the other country" is not making any statement in support of the "presumed" protector?

I know very well why India is doing it and anyway, they can do it because the defense treaty allows them to do so and yes, it is a totally acceptable practice because their treaty says so, otherwise what would be the point of having defense treaties that allow a country to deploy forces on the territory of the other? It happens all the time, US forces in S. Korea, in Japan, Nato, etc. What's illegal about that?

India entered China to stop construction of road and we forced them to do so.Bhutan will continue to petrol the area.

You are nothing but a joke.

You already choose to withdraw, you think you country can do it again? You will get a better result?
Don't humiliate your country again, nothing will changes. China is projecting his influnence to South-Asia, nobody can stop it.

Ha ha ha... The News says withdrawal after mutual agreement!!! All this Non-Sense started due to road construction, Now there is no ROAD... We wont stop you patrolling and having lunch :laugh:in that barren land... China wont start road work! That's the bottom line_.

Work as usual ,we will continue build that road, and you come again we won't let you go so easy like this time.

Correction, just to be clear: India entered Bhutan......

This is going to be easy to see who came out the better from this if no road is built then India did if a road is built then China did.I am sure if China start road building again it will show photos of it being done.It is only a matter of time before we know
Action speaks louder than words. We never know we have built a lots of road there until this issue happens. I think you don't know Chinese well.

Back
Top Bottom