What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Bhutan is intentionally keeping a low profile in their statements in order to try to defuse the situation and to have further options.

And that is the problem. So why you assume India is acting in the interest of Bhutan, and China is against?

But you should appreciate that both parties came to an amicable solution.

To be honest, you just sound as silly as most Indian members, keep repeating things like China is crying, china is barking. Can't you guys come up with some thing more meaningful?

You take India's propaganda better than Indian themselves. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Why do you have to, amigo? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The fact is, China made threats almost daily and swore to not back down, no flexibility, India had to withdraw first, etc, etc, etc. "Its easier to move a mountain than to shake the resolve of the PLA". Right? Can't argue about that.

But in the end it held secret negotiations (even that it said that it would not negotiate, India has to withdraw first) and agreed to mutually disengage the troops, aka withdraw.

So...... who is following the propaganda here?

The fact is, China made threats almost daily and swore to not back down, no flexibility, India had to withdraw first, etc, etc, etc. "Its easier to move a mountain than to shake the resolve of the PLA". Right? Can't argue about that.

But in the end it held secret negotiations (even that it said that it would not negotiate, India has to withdraw first) and agreed to mutually disengage the troops, aka withdraw.

Are you living with Indians for too long? I don't really care what they have negotiated under the table. What we know is China claimed that India withdrew, and India claimed that "disengaged". If you still can't tell the difference, and it is not my fault.

Any media is a tool of propaganda, you listen to right one if you are smart.

And that is the problem. So why you assume India is acting in the interest of Bhutan, and China is against?

To be honest, you just sound as silly as most Indian members, keep repeating things like China is crying, china is barking. Can't you guys come up with some thing more meaningful?
I am having a lot of fun.

Good. Hope the time can come for peace and better relations between India and China

Are you living with Indians for too long? I don't really care what they have negotiated under the table. What we know is China claimed that India withdrew, and India claimed that "disengaged". If you still can't tell the difference, and it is not my fault.

I can tell the difference between statements from the chinese government and the actual reality. You can ask most chinese living in China about that, they'll get you straight right away. Maybe you've been out of China for too long and your nationalistic fervor gets the best of you amigo.

You don't really care about what they actually negotiated? You only care about press statements? Well, that says everything amigo. No need to say anything else.

Care to share, China govt warning articles? Fact is India's were jumping here and there on the China media, whatever china media said they took it as China govt made that warning.

I can tell the difference between statements from the chinese government and the actual reality. You can ask most chinese living in China about that, they'll get you straight right away. Maybe you've been out of China for too long and your nationalistic fervor gets the best of you amigo.

The beauty is it happened to be Chinese are smart enough not to take any propaganda as the truth, so they will seek other source to verify, which a regular people in the world of "free media" would not do. You take what you hear for truth, and Chinese will take what he hear as a lie. Do you see the difference here? Who will be more easier to fall for brainwash?

Chinese govt was reluctant to stop the road construction. Heck, Chinese govt didn't even consider India as the aggrieved party. We stood by our ally Bhutan and were able to block the road construction further. So technically it is a victory for India- militarily and diplomatically.

In the end everything turns out to be in India's favor
India always wins even after getting wooped

Life becomes very easy once you lower your standards and expectations

Guyz,
OP ALERT had been advanced by 2 months.
Usually its carried out in october but this year guys of Thegu brigade were called in early. I dont think they are moving down anytime soon.
They are just moving back to their posts out of Doklam but not down for sure.
@hellfire
It would be naive on part of India to withdraw from it's own positions, we agreed to withdraw troops from the doklam plateau not our fortified positions. Infact I believe India will be more alert to make sure such a situation doesn't arise in some other sector.

This is what I wrote on July 26th...

upload_2017-8-28_13-57-50.png

I guess that india got tired of all those chinese stones piling up in doklam :D

Back
Top Bottom