What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

China - "We will not talk with India"

China - "we have a right to build a road"

China - "we will go to war with India"

China - "Why can't we talk to Bhutan directly"

Fast forward -

"We held talks with India and have decided to maintain status quo"

PDF fanboys - "China spoke when it said it wouldn't. China did not negotiate with Bhutan directly. China will patrol the area like before. Hence - we got what we wanted."

Low IQ Indians be like - "Didn't you want a road there?"

High IQ Chinese - "all roads lead to Rome anyways".

Indeed, the history is repeating itself. And India will claim the other victory again. You guys just never learn. :rofl:

Regardless of all the rhetoric by Indophobes, the fact of the matter is China is not going to build the road, which was our primary qualm to begin with, who cares if you chinese patrol the Dolam area, china did that before as well and everyone knew about it and we all know rock paintings and posturing by chinese troops posed ZERO threats.

After all that crying and moaning about using Kashmir as proxy, about fighting in other parts of the LAC and all those artillery excercises, CHINA COULDN'T DO ZILCH.
Talk is cheap indeed.

Tenzing Lamsang a Bhutanese journalist who was reporting for the whole 2 months.

While China in face saving mode.:coffee:

No idea man. These guys are delusional. They withdrew, we are still there and we just reaffirmed our sovereignity over that area and they declare victory. WTF.

No sure who is delusional here man . You guys too withdrew and claiming you just reaffirmed your sovereignity WTF

India started with incursion. they withdrew. case closed for China. Modi a sore loser.

Regardless of all the rhetoric by Indophobes, the fact of the matter is China is not going to build the road, which was our primary qualm to begin with, who cares if you chinese patrol the Dolam area, china did that before as well and everyone knew about it and we all know rock paintings and posturing by chinese troops posed ZERO threats.

After all that crying and moaning about using Kashmir as proxy, about fighting in other parts of the LAC and all those artillery excercises, CHINA COULDN'T DO ZILCH.
Talk is cheap indeed.

Tenzing Lamsang a Bhutanese journalist who was reporting for the whole 2 months.

yeah, just like 1967 India victory in Cho La. Or India to become a super power in 2012. :cheesy:

Talk is cheap indeed.

Shhhhh. But it is great Chinese victory. They get to patrol an area that they have patrolled since eons.

Does any report says that China will continue road constructions?

No mention means road construction will resume. . . chinese logic !

BTW i am worried for cheerleaders now :D:D:D

funny-gifs-work-it-girl.gif

Little China said "No talks". Then little China decided to talk.

Little China said "There will be war". Then little China didn't go to war.

Little China said "Our territory. We will build a road." Then little China now says "Will patrol".

But little China got Indian Army to withdraw. Lol. From land disputed with Bhutan. Little China really is a super power in the making.

India started with incursion. they withdrew. case closed for China. Modi a sore loser.
Oh man!! be ready for the onslaught. Modi's supporters are already hurt and finding a target to vent off their anger ..

Little China said "No talks". Then little China decided to talk.

Little China said "There will be war". Then little China didn't go to war.

Little China said "Our territory. We will build a road." Then little China now says "Will patrol".

But little China got Indian Army to withdraw. Lol. From land disputed with Bhutan. Little China really is a super power in the making.
I think that helped you in venting off your desperation ... no problem "hota hai hota hai" :lol:

In a nutshell..

China: Lets go to Doklam and make a road...
China busy making Road...
Bhutan: hey this is not your area.. At best this is disputed area.. No construction please as we agreed long time ago...
China... Make me if you can.. Huh!!!
Bhutan: Hey India, remember you are supposed to stand with me when bullied..
India: Oh yes.. here I am... Mr. China, isten to what Bhutan's saying... No construction..
China: M$#%% F^%$#.. How dare you.. This is my land... F$#@ off from my land.....
India: Aa Aa Aa!! Not till you stop making road...
China: You don't know who I am... I'll F$#@!g maul you now.. Get off from my land within two weeks... otherwise I'm gonna F$#@^g a@# f$#@ you...
(After One month)
China: WHT!!! You are still here.. Didn't you hear I gave you only two weeks time.. Get off my F#@!%G land NOW!!!! Not only I'll kill you, I'll kill your cousin also....
China: %$#&*%$!!!! I tell you.. I'm Akhmed, the dead terrorist... I KILL YOU!!!!!
China: What M$#%@ F%$#@r.. Piss off now, or it'll be too late...
(After two month)
China: WTF!!!! Why don't you go away...
China: Listen dude, this is getting bad.. I'll loose my face in front of my son, who is very excited that I was going to spank you. Please get lost...
China: OK OK OK!! You f3@$ off from this area and we & Bhutan will maintain status quo as per our earlier agreement...
India: OK, Cool!! Bye... Take care.. See you again??? Just kidding!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom