What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

It was never our land But we stopped China to not to built Road in your so called Land !!! , So Who Won
Nothing stopped, you just camped there stopping the machines, we brought in guns, you withdrew. The road construction will continue as usual. What did you win. You just lost Bhutanese trust by withdrawing. How can they expect a weakling to protect them now? :rofl:

Were there any agreement that we will stop road construction? You withdrew without anything in return. No mutual withdrawal, no road cessation agreement. What did you gain? You just lost your prestige by withdrawing first. This is humiliating for a supa powa.

Bharatis are literately on meltdown.

They have started to beg to Pakistanis to admit they won out of this failure.

Admit it. Admit it. My bharat mata is a supa puwa. :rofl:

Going by the comments here it looks more like the Pakistanis are trying hard to convince Admit it. Admit it. My Deeper than ocean friend is really a supa puwa. :rofl:

Exactly , Now they are trying to Spin the Story for their aloud Mouth rethroic which didn't work and India stopped Road construction without firing a bullet
Whatever makes you feel better....you have chickened out

Nothing stopped, you just camped there stopping the machines, we brought in guns, you withdrew. The road construction will continue as usual. What did you win. You just lost Bhutanese trust by withdrawing. How can they expect a weakling to protect them now? :rofl:

Sell that your People , Big Guns took 3 Months to arrive ?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:So called Chinese Military Global deployment is a joke Now

Don't understand why everyone is so concerned about the road. The real prize is border dispute settlement with Bhutan & an embassy in Thimpu, then that road will be inevitable. Think long term.

Of course we are, i mean why wouldn't we be. It's a big diplomatic win for India.
You should be too on your face saving.

We are not even surprised when things are just going on as it is planned.

Indians can do nothing, but you have every rights to masturrbate.

Anything short of absolute humiliation for india is a loss for Xi.

Looks like he lost it I'm front of the world. Other countries notice they can stand up to China's bullying.

Good job IA and MEA

Anything short of absolute humiliation for india is a loss for Xi.

Looks like he lost it I'm front of the world. Other countries notice they can stand up to China's bullying.

Good job IA and MEA

See? This is how an Indian claims victory. I don't even need to explain a little more.

Going by the comments here it looks more like the Pakistanis are trying hard to convince Admit it. Admit it. My Deeper than ocean friend is really a supa puwa. :rofl:

They are shell shocked...Wished for the disintegration of india...Lol.

Back
Top Bottom