What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

"Withdrew from Chinese" territory sounds petty much like OK don't shoot me, I am back out of your property now. You can spin it, but you can change the fact it is Indian who are out of Chinese land.

First of all, Its not chinese land, Its Bhutanese land. India never wanted to be there in the first place and has no claims to it, its simply helping defend that land on behalf of Buthan and since China is withdrawing, India can also withdraw. End of story.

The chinese project failed, they tried to sneak a road into Bhutanese territory and India made China backed down.

So, you confirm that you will build THE ROAD, right?
Please say YES or NO?

By tomorrow you should start building THE ROAD? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are we ROAD Yet?
Are we ROAD Yet?
Are we ROAD Yet?
Are we ROAD Yet?

China is now the biggest :partay: in the world

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

China tho gayo
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I confirm CHina will build the road this WEEK.:rofl:

Before that it was when is CHina attacking, when we brought in weapons, you withdrew?:rofl::rofl::rofl: COWWWWW WARDSSS
Spin it anyway you want India wanted the road stopped it has been stopped.Come back with pictures of a road that has been built then you can celebrate all you want.All you doing now is trying to spin it to save face

I am saying patrol doesn't mean anything. The mere statement of Chinese that they will patrol the area is akin to admission that they will retreat and frequently visit Dokhlam. That also means no permanent structure or change in status quo.

It means I can do whatever heck I want with my land. Did Indian media day that Chinese agreed not to build the road?

We will keep presence at Doklang, cause it's our land. You pull back cause you are the intruder with inferior ability.

It was never our land But we stopped China to not to built Road in your so called Land !!! , So Who Won

MHO, such measures (& like) are going to act like deterrents and i see similar things happening on Chinese side as well. Faith (whatever little was there) is probably the only casualty of this whole event and India having lessons from Saichen, isn't dropping her guard anytime soon in the area.
We are going to see an uneasy peace, but peace nonetheless.
Why should we remain in someone else's property.

We just remained in foreign soil for a month long time... Thats enough...
The brigades been tested for their mobility and will go back to their quarters.

Guyz,
OP ALERT had been advanced by 2 months.
Usually its carried out in october but this year guys of Thegu brigade were called in early. I dont think they are moving down anytime soon.
They are just moving back to their posts out of Doklam but not down for sure.
@hellfire

First of all, Its not chinese land, Its Bhutanese land. India never wanted to be there in the first place and has no claims to it, its simply helping defend that land on behalf of Buthan and since China is withdrawing, India can also withdraw. End of story.

You are not in position to speak for Bhutanese, by the way who are you?

So, you confirm that you will build THE ROAD, right?
Please say YES or NO?

By tomorrow you should start building THE ROAD? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are we ROAD Yet?
Are we ROAD Yet?
Are we ROAD Yet?
Are we ROAD Yet?

China is now the biggest :partay: in the world

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

China tho gayo
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Exactly , Now they are trying to Spin the Story for their aloud Mouth rethroic which didn't work and India stopped Road construction without firing a bullet

Back
Top Bottom