What's new

China always has Mongolia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great hans? :D .. I am sure Japanese, Manchu Tribes., mangolians, Tatars, French & British will agree with you... :D

No one is perfect. Even the Romans had their bumps.

I also want to bring up the point of why the U.S. has been nice to Russia. For example, Russian annexation of Georgian territory was rewarded with American support for Russian admission into the WTO.

Strategically speaking, if China annexes Mongolia, I think enlarged China is invincible with Russian support.

China always has Mongolia............................ but as a neighbor and invader. :devil:

Its Mongols that made chinese so afraid of that they build great wall of china to protect them self from mongols.
:enjoy:

China always has Mongolia............................ but as a neighbor and invader. :devil:

Its Mongols that made chinese so afraid of that they build great wall of china to protect them self from mongols.
:enjoy:

There are only 2.7 million Mongols. They won't mind.

In comparison, there are 13.5 million people in Shanghai. There's basically nobody living in Mongolia.

When there's a superpower war raging between China and the U.S., the Mongolians will have to make a sacrifice. Blame it on the American Neo-cons. China is a peace-loving nation.

We're sorry to annex your country, but American military pressure in the Persian Gulf left no choice.

In conclusion, I'm saying a war between the U.S. and China wouldn't be so bad. It would give China a perfect excuse to commandeer 1,564,115.75 square kilometers of land. That's a pretty good deal!

How can you talk on behalf of Mongols?:girl_wacko: AFAIK Mongols are not communists..they are parliamentary republic... Russia & Mongolia will not be happy of chini intrusion..

There are only 2.7 million Mongols. They won't mind.

In comparison, there are 13.5 million people in Shanghai. There's basically nobody living in Mongolia.

How can you talk on behalf of Mongols?:girl_wacko: AFAIK Mongols are not communists..they are parliamentary republic... Russia & Mongolia will not be happy of chini intrusion..

Do you want me to repost the article showing China's active troop level at 2,285,000 troops from post #9?

Mongolia can't stop China. Neither can Russia.

You should read the articles by Russian generals. They don't think they can hold on to Siberia if China really wants it back. Never mind trying to defend Mongolia. That's just plain silly.

Thread proves Chinese members are the biggest war mongers on this forum.

You haven't been paying attention. I said annexation of Mongolia was a last resort.

I'm trying to dispel the myth that the U.S. Navy has China in a corner. There's plenty of energy and natural resources in Mongolia. China just has to annex it in a war emergency. That's all I'm saying.

Just because you have more number- you will intrude in to other country's space? :no:

@reposting the link- that is your main characteristic man.. re posting same bull$hit again n again.. :blah:

Do you want me to repost the article showing China's active troop level at 2,285,000 troops from post #9?

Mongolia can't stop China. Neither can Russia. You should read the articles by Russian generals, they don't think they can hold on to Siberia if China really wants it back. Never mind trying to defend Mongolia. That's just plain silly.

You haven't been paying attention. I said annexation of Mongolia was a last resort.

I'm trying to dispel the myth that the U.S. Navy has China in a corner. There's plenty of energy and natural resources in Mongolia. China just has to annex it in a war emergency. That's all I'm saying.

Oh ya as if u can develop their energy in 6 months?
Look mate, US can stop supplies even from persian gulf.. U r just being stupid or in fantasy world... Russia definitely wont allow mongolia to be captured,... They are like buffer state between russia and china..

China Map 1850.

We should annex Mongolia, support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChinaMap_23_Qing.jpg

China Map 1850

Map0904006.jpg

China Map 1880

1864-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom