What's new

China always has Mongolia

Status
Not open for further replies.
By your logic these http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...sks-pakistan-hand-over-uighur-terrorists.html people should be only considered as freedom fighters. :lol:
By the same logic the Tibetians should also be considered as freedom fighters only.
Leave alone Mongolia, Mongol kingdom was the one invaded the present china, not the other way around. LOLOL!!

Why none of you dare to rebuke me? Or by proving me wrong that india had not done this:

"......introducing non-indigenious people into the voting system....."

LOLOL at the pathetic indian, can even show a sensible evidence to defend their own stupid argument!

but those killed was from different countries,not Afghan.and whatever they did in Afganistan is worst than Insurgency.i don't know whatever you are trying to imply...kind of delusional logic you are trying to imply.but don't worry.most of insurgent groups are inactive or struck a peace deal and most people don't even care about them.only few fractions are scattered here and there and they will take a place in history book.may be you can honor them as "Freedom Fighter"(i doubt you even know name of any of these groups) :lol:

Are you high on weed? Now trying to shift the topic to Afgan... next youwill shift to talk about the God particle, won't you?

Yeah, trying to run away from the question again!

LOLOL at the pathetic indians behaviour.

Are you high on weed? Now trying to shift the topic to Afgan... next youwill shift to talk about the God particle, won't you?

Yeah, trying to run away from the question again!

LOLOL at the pathetic indians behaviour.

lol..looks like you are high on weed..those insurgents groups killed thousands of people.and you are claiming they are freedom fighters..so tell me,who is pathetic,you or me??? :lol:

lol..looks like you are high on weed..those insurgents groups killed thousands of people.and you are claiming they are freedom fighters..so tell me,who is pathetic,you or me??? :lol:

Truth and fact:

1. Previously, indian government cheated the assamese land with a fake voting system, by injecting huge number of non-digenious people.
2. Now, the state of Assam was even poorer than before after joining india. WHY? becos you guys are only interested in looting their resources but offer ZERO in return.
3. Now, indigenious people have become the minority whereas the non-indigenious are fast becoming the vast majority.
4. Now, many of their lands have been changed hand i.e.becoming state own lands or were being taken and exploited by their big coorporations in the name of development with little or ZERO profits being shared with the indigenious people or simply were seized by the non-indigenious people.
5. Now, in the place that they should call home, they are subjected to constant abuses by the many arrogant and insolent indians,subjecting them to verbal abuse & insults, physical violence, molestations, rape and bullying ....
6. Now, they are being treated with little to no respect or importance, by their so called brothers and sisters aka hooligans, civil servants, classmates, police, boss, government staff etc.
7. Now, their once peaceful and lovely home have been converted into "Abyss of hell", aka "hot bed for insurgency", aka "land for naxalism", aka "land for maoists", aka "land for terrorists"....

Yeah, definitely it is not the fault of india! It must be THEIR faults. Especially there are so many people died there (apparently due to india own incompletency or unwillingness to do something for them) LOLOL.

Lastly, INCREDIBLE INDIA. PHEW!

Truth and fact:

1. Previously, indian government cheated the assamese land with a fake voting system, by injecting huge number of non-digenious people.
2. Now, the state of Assam was even poorer than before after joining india. WHY? becos you guys are only interested in looting their resources but offer ZERO in return.
3. Now, indigenious people have become the minority whereas the non-indigenious are fast becoming the vast majority.
4. Now, many of their lands have been changed hand i.e.becoming state own lands or were being taken and exploited by their big coorporations in the name of development with little or ZERO profits being shared with the indigenious people or simply were seized by the non-indigenious people.
5. Now, in the place that they should call home, they are subjected to constant abuses by the many arrogant and insolent indians,subjecting them to verbal abuse & insults, physical violence, molestations, rape and bullying ....
6. Now, they are being treated with little to no respect or importance, by their so called brothers and sisters aka hooligans, civil servants, classmates, police, boss, government staff etc.
7. Now, their once peaceful and lovely home have been converted into "Abyss of hell", aka "hot bed for insurgency", aka "land for naxalism", aka "land for maoists", aka "land for terrorists"....

Yeah, definitely it is not the fault of india! It must be THEIR faults. Especially there are so many people died there (apparently due to india own incompletency or unwillingness to do something for them) LOLOL.

Lastly, INCREDIBLE INDIA. PHEW!

incredible IQ...phew...

1st.Naxalism is nonexistent in Assam
2nd.Joining a country means all the lands belongs to that country.and Assam is not a Hong Kong where we can't freely travel or live.Indians can live anywhere in India.

3rd.who told you they are not treated with respect..typical delusional Chinese false flagger with his hallucinating claim.. :lol: :lol:

4th.Indegenous asamese are far more educated than you..one of the best educated state in India.

5th.they are still peaceful people and they will be as ULFA is almost extinct.

6th.Indigenous or Non-Indigenous isn't a problem in India.this is kind of regional fanaticism that ULFA tried to stir but failed miserably.and those problems created by Illegal Bangladeshi Migrants,not Indian.. :lol:

hell..why i'm giving reply to you..you are going to my ignore list i guess...but before that..you should read little bit of information about assam i guess..adios my delusional friend.I hope doctors will find a cure of your "Great Indian Satanic Fantacy" one day..

Assam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

incredible IQ...phew...

1st.Naxalism is nonexistent in Assam
2nd.Joining a country means all the lands belongs to that country.and Assam is not a Hong Kong where we can't freely travel or live.Indians can live anywhere in India.

3rd.who told you they are not treated with respect..typical delusional Chinese false flagger with his hallucinating claim.. :lol: :lol:

4th.Indegenous asamese are far more educated than you..one of the best educated state in India.

5th.they are still peaceful people and they will be as ULFA is almost extinct.

6th.Indigenous or Non-Indigenous isn't a problem in India.this is kind of regional fanaticism that ULFA tried to stir but failed miserably.and those problems created by Illegal Bangladeshi Migrants,not Indian.. :lol:

hell..why i'm giving reply to you..you are going to my ignore list i guess...but before that..you should read little bit of information about assam i guess..adios my delusional friend.I hope doctors will find a cure of your "Great Indian Satanic Fantacy" one day..

Assam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, only indians believed in their own BS stories! Others who do not are considered, GRR! less educated than the Assamese, BUT still.... are more educated and clever than the majority of indians. LOLOL!

Crimes against assamese and NE indians:

Illegal Annexation of neighbours' lands with illegitimate means.
Extracted from below link:
"....The group that now identifies as Tai-Ahom were historically seen as "Assamese" people. However, the term "ethnic Assamese" is now associated by the Indian government at Delhi with the Assamese-speaking Indo-Aryan Hindus of Assam.[9] The latter group is the majority people of Assam..."
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assamese_peopl]

Rampant rapes and molestations.

Rapes show extent of prejudice against India's north-east | Aruni Kashyap | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
The Rapist of the Manipur Girl Arrested 20120124
Delhi IITian held for rape, murder of Naga girl

Racial hatred, discrimation and bullying.

Justice for Richard Loitam campaign goes viral - Times Of India
A campaign for justice - Sevensisters Post

Illegal seizure of land by indian army

Forceful Occupation of Land by Army in North Sikkim | Northeast Today

"Kill first, Empty talk later" policy aka Act of 1958 (AFSPA)
Manipur govt to find out fourth behind killing of 3 Manipuris | newKerala.com, 47497

So, you are unable to defend that india is indeed a greedy, dispicable and devious Fake nation ! Fake electoral system => Fake democracy =>> Fake liberty and no basic human rights =>>> demoCASTIC system =>>>> No personal's life, belongings and dignity!!!

Unqiue behaviour of a cheater, looter, liar, hooligan, sex maniac, murderer, snob, scoundrel and an incompletent loser. PHEW!!!!

Oops, he will be coming back soon ... with the same BS again! LOLOL...............................................

Yeah, only indians believed in their own BS stories! Others who do not are considered, GRR! less educated than the Assamese, BUT still.... are more educated and clever than the majority of indians. LOLOL!

Crimes against assamese and NE indians:

Illegal Annexation of neighbours' lands with illegitimate means.
Extracted from below link:
"....The group that now identifies as Tai-Ahom were historically seen as "Assamese" people. However, the term "ethnic Assamese" is now associated by the Indian government at Delhi with the Assamese-speaking Indo-Aryan Hindus of Assam.[9] The latter group is the majority people of Assam..."
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assamese_peopl]

Rampant rapes and molestations.

Rapes show extent of prejudice against India's north-east | Aruni Kashyap | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
The Rapist of the Manipur Girl Arrested 20120124
Delhi IITian held for rape, murder of Naga girl

Racial hatred, discrimation and bullying.

Justice for Richard Loitam campaign goes viral - Times Of India
A campaign for justice - Sevensisters Post

Illegal seizure of land by indian army

Forceful Occupation of Land by Army in North Sikkim | Northeast Today

"Kill first, Empty talk later" policy aka Act of 1958 (AFSPA)
Manipur govt to find out fourth behind killing of 3 Manipuris | newKerala.com, 47497

So, you are unable to defend that india is indeed a greedy, dispicable and devious Fake nation ! Fake electoral system => Fake democracy =>> Fake liberty and no basic human rights =>>> demoCASTIC system =>>>> No personal's life, belongings and dignity!!!

Unqiue behaviour of a cheater, looter, liar, hooligan, sex maniac, murderer, snob, scoundrel and an incompletent loser. PHEW!!!!

Oops, he will be coming back soon ... with the same BS again! LOLOL...............................................

lol..i knew that you know nothing about Assam..you just saw some topic and posted it..from where Sikkim,bangalore etc etc came from??? :lol: :lol:

and criminal cases,Racism are common problem in anywhere in this world..not only in Assam..noobness at best..

I'm Just wasting my valuable time talking with you know knows nothing about Assam or India.I proved how the problems of non-indegenous people are from bangladesh and not from India and yet you don't have enough grey matter to understand.now i proved you don't know anything about assam and now you start posting links on various rape cases,news fragment and what not.get a life if you can...

fake democracy???hell ya.....we are "cheater, looter, liar, hooligan, sex maniac, murderer, snob, scoundrel and an incompletent loser"...yet whole world think we are the biggest "Genuine" democracy in this world..you have problems with that????i just want to show you a mi**le finger..now buzz off...shooooo shooooo..

It'll make the Russians nervous, because they'll think they're next. Also, the Americans will be screaming at the top of their lungs. Only Americans are allowed to annex Hawaii in 1959. Other countries are not allowed to annex. We'll overlook the recent Russian annexation of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.

Anyway, Chinese annexation of Mongolia is a last resort. I just wanted to point out that losing Middle Eastern oil is not as critical as some people believe. China always has Mongolia as a fallback option.

I don't think the Russians would object too much. As much as they may be apprehensive of China, they would not support an American victory over China. The last thing Russia wants is for the US to get another high profile victory in the superpower stakes (after the USSR).

I'm Just wasting my valuable time talking with you know knows nothing about Assam or India.I proved how the problems of non-indegenous people are from bangladesh and not from India and yet you don't have enough grey matter to understand.now i proved you don't know anything about assam and now you start posting links on various rape cases,news fragment and what not.get a life if you can...

My posting are based on reports and news with facts and actual happenings. Yours are nothing but self proclaimed rantings. So who has a more credible claim?

By sweeping away all these hideous crimes against a group of helpless people as mere common social problems, it tells us only that you indians basically have ZERO concern nor any interest for these people's life and well being. Yeah, indians and india are indeed the most hypocritical people and nation in the world!

Losers are losers indeed! ...unable to produce any factual evidence thus resort to hightligting their words with BIG RED FRONTS. LOLOL at the pathetic indian.

[..I proved how the problems of non-indegenous people are from bangladesh and not from India.

you proved nuts.... whether the non-indigenious people were or are bangladesh or aliens will not make any difference, it doesn't change the fact that yindia had cheated the assamese and others of their lands and their soreignity.

you proved nuts.... whether the non-indigenious people were or are bangladesh or aliens will not make any difference, it doesn't change the fact that yindia had cheated the assamese and others of their lands and their soreignity.

My posting are based on reports and news with facts and actual happenings. Yours are nothing but self proclaimed rantings. So who has a more credible claim?

By sweeping away all these hideous crimes against a group of helpless people as mere common social problems, it tells us only that you indians basically have ZERO concern nor any interest for these people's life and well being. Yeah, indians and india are indeed the most hypocritical people and nation in the world!

Losers are losers indeed! ...unable to produce any factual evidence thus resort to hightligting their words with BIG RED FRONTS. LOLOL at the pathetic indian.

you are going in my ignore list moronic troll,you can talk to the hands..but before that....

bdolotic-funny-humor-fart-demotivational-poster-1242019906.jpg

Arduino-Fart-O-Meter.jpg

talk-to-the-hand.jpg

adios...

the time has finally arrived so that japan,korea,vietnam,india,burma,russia,europe,usa,australia,b'desh to jointly pool and crush china like a bauss:smokin:.....too bad to make so many enemies....neways those "made in china" cities will take seconds to destroy......:butcher:

WORLD WAR III- (2028-2031)

the time has finally arrived so that japan,korea,vietnam,india,burma,russia,europe,usa,australia,b'desh to jointly pool and crush china like a bauss:smokin:.....too bad to make so many enemies....neways those "made in china" cities will take seconds to destroy......:butcher:

WORLD WAR III- (2028-2031)

You can make this argument prior to the development of thermonuclear weapons.

However, the number of opposing countries has no meaning to China's Second Artillery. China has plenty of 3.3-megaton thermonuclear weapons for everybody. The Underground Great Wall is 5,000km long and hides an unknown number of megaton-tipped thermonuclear missiles.

The thermonuclear warheads on China's submarines alone are a huge number. Four Type 094 Jin-class SSBNs with 12 launch tubes and 3 MIRVs per SLBM. That's 144 thermonuclear warheads.

China still has the Type 092 Xia-class SSBN with upgraded JL-2 SLBMs. I can provide a citation if someone wants it. This means there is another 36 warheads available.

China's submarine force alone has 180 thermonuclear warheads. That's plenty to destroy opposing cities.

Next, you have to start counting China's thermonuclear-capable mobile-launched SRBMs, IRBMs, and ICBMs. There are also some silo-based ICBMs. Also, don't forget the ground-launched 4,000km+ thermonuclear capable cruise missiles too.

Furthermore, we have to start counting the thermonuclear-capable Q-5 attack fighters. Don't forget the H-6K launched thermonuclear-capable cruise missiles.

Go ahead, sign up for a war against China. China will burn your country to the ground with thermonuclear fire. They don't call China a military superpower for nothing.

^^^dont you know?? that all this hype was created by the chinese media via govt orders to keep all the other countries away from truth.....actually china doesnt have so many missiles.....it has just created an image that its secretly keeping those warheads to keep major players at bay...they have hidden this truth even from their own people but it doesnt take long for spies to find it soon.yeo:partay:

^^^dont you know?? that all this hype was created by the chinese media via govt orders to keep all the other countries away from truth.....actually china doesnt have so many missiles.....it has just created an image that its secretly keeping those warheads to keep major players at bay...they have hidden this truth even from their own people but it doesnt take long for spies to find it soon.yeo:partay:

I disagree. Look with your own eyes.

----------

Chinese Mobile ICBMs Seen in Central China » FAS Strategic Security Blog

"Chinese Mobile ICBMs Seen in Central China
By Hans M. Kristensen
March 1, 2012

WgtJz.jpg
Road-mobile DF-31/31A ICBM launchers deploying to Central China are visible on new commercial satellite images.

Recent satellite images show that China is setting up launch units for its newest road-mobile Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) in central China. Several launchers of the new DF-31/31A appeared at two sites in the eastern part of the Qinghai province in June 2011. This is part of China’s slow modernization of its small (compared with Russia and the United States) nuclear arsenal.

An image taken on June 27, 2011 (see above), shows two DF-31/31A launchers on the launch pads of a small launch unit near Haiyan (36°49’37.12″N, 101° 6’22.97″E). One is positioned in a circular pad with support vehicles surrounding it. The circular pad was added to the facility sometime between 2005 and 2010. The other launcher is on a pad to the north, located next to an x-shaped launch pad and a missile garage. The layout of the Haiyan launch site is similar, yet not identical, to the DF-31 launch unit of the 813 Brigade at Nanyang.

Another image taken on June 6, 2011 (see below), shows six DF-31/31A launchers lined up on the parade ground at the 809 Brigade base in Datong about 50 kilometers (32 miles) to the east (36°56’57.67″N, 101°40’2.63″E). The brigade has been thought to be equipped with the DF-21 medium-range missile, but might be under conversion to the longer range DF-31/31A. It is unclear if the launchers are permanently based in the area or temporarily deployed from the 812 Brigade some 500 kilometers (290 miles) to the southeast.

Hwn7N.jpg
Six mobile DF-31/31A launchers seen on display at a launch brigade in Datong, Qinghai, in central China in June 2011.

Slow Deployment

Deployment of the DF-31 has been slow since it first entered service in 2006. Less than 10 missiles had been deployed with as many launchers by 2010, and not many more were added in 2011.

The DF-31A began deployment in 2007 with about a dozen missiles on as many launchers by 2010. Also counting 20 silo-based DF-5As, the U.S. intelligence community estimates that China currently has “fewer than 50” missiles that can target the continental United States, suggesting that less that 25 DF-31As are currently deployed. (The number is a little more uncertain now after the Pentagon in 2011 started supporting Chinese nuclear secrecy by no longer providing a breakdown of Chinese missile forces in its annual report on Chinese military power).

As older missiles with shorter range are retired and replaced by the DF-31/31A over the next decade, a greater portion of the Chinese missile force will be able to target the continental United States, perhaps twice as many by 2025. But even then, the Chinese force will be small compared with that of Russia and the United States."

----------

It's about time the Pentagon stops publishing their ridiculous estimates of Chinese ICBMs.

umpUn.jpg

Do you see these nine DF-31s (which were first shown at China's 1999 military parade)? The Pentagon claims China built less than 15 of them in total. During the 13 years since 1999, the Pentagon absurdly claims China built only six more DF-31s.

To protect their nation from American military power, the Pentagon claims China is leisurely building a new DF-31 every two years. No intelligent person believes the Pentagon propaganda. (Source of Pentagon estimate of less than 15 DF-31s: http://www.fas.org/irp/threat/missile/naic/NASIC2009.pdf)

AzKcQ.jpg
China showed us 12 DF-31A TELs at the 2009 Chinese military parade. After finally developing the critical solid-fueled DF-31A that can strike anywhere in the continental United States, the Pentagon propaganda is that China built a total of 25 DF-31As. In the five years since being put into service in 2007, the Pentagon claims China only built one dozen more in addition to the 12 DF-31As shown in this picture. Again, not a credible estimate.

Contrary to Pentagon propaganda, the photographic evidence shows DF-31As are being deployed throughout China. This latest article (see post above) shows Chinese DF-31/DF-31As are being deployed in central China.

CPSlF.jpg

The Pentagon and western military experts (including Hans M. Kristensen) are shameless in claiming China's 5,000km Underground Great Wall might be a storage depot and there are no ICBMs down there. The photographic evidence in this picture clearly shows two 13,000km DF-5/DF-5A missiles, which can each carry a four to five megaton warhead.

[Note: Thank you to Kailash for the newslink.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom