What's new

China All Su-35 news

^^^^ you are pathetic troll.. the thread is about su-35 and china why you bring LCA into this thread... oh you got hurt because i am Indian? lol....
Just you being Indian is funny enough, no need to bring the LCA comedy in.

Andrei Chang, editor-in-chief of the Canadian-based Kanwa Defence Review, said the possible Su-35 deal was aimed at obtaining 117S engines, the most advanced Russian engine installed in a single-seat, twin-engined fighter. “Beijing wants the engine [of the Su-35]… because their J-20 project failed to solve the most challenging part – the engine,” Chang said.

isn't this the same guy said j-20 doesn't exist and china carrier has no arresting gear and **** load of other bs..?

someone bump those threads again pls just for laugh :lol:

this is no chinese source. this is andrea chang of kanwa :lol:

i found one

The moderator has already previously close such thread. Let's wait for him to take action and ban the Indian who start this.

I already report this. Those indian who still want to troll in this thread. Be prepare to get infraction point or get yourself ban.

funny, how they post source by señor chang that got em slapped in the faces multiple times already as proper cridible source :lol:

Thread with proper source not russians but chinese.... i don't see necessity of removing it or closing the thread...

Buying SU-35 for China really makes no sense.

Even the 117S engine delivers only around 10KN more thrust than the WS-10A. This is not a big enough improvement for China to gain much from purchase as their latests J-11s are likely to have radar and avionics at least on a par with this fighter.

Russia should prepare for another Su-35 fiasco, coz' very soon J-18 will roll out of Su-35 production lines in China. :lol:

Buying SU-35 for China really makes no sense.

Even the 117S engine delivers only around 10KN more thrust than the WS-10A. This is not a big enough improvement for China to gain much from purchase as their latests J-11s are likely to have radar and avionics at least on a par with this fighter.

10KT is enough thrust for a fighter in real combat, even F414 for Tejas MK II generates 13-15 KT thrust more than Kaveri.

I think china's decision to go for Su35 is absolutely right. I mean why not?

I think china's decision to go for Su35 is absolutely right. I mean why not?

Only if Russia is willing to sell the full spec jets with-out downgraded equipment and engine component parts.

Thread with proper source not russians but chinese.... i don't see necessity of removing it or closing the thread...

Hong Kong Blog with a russian source if it were true it would be reported on Chinese sites( mainland) I have stated this before, not a single source has come yet, if the government confirms I will reopen otherwise just more SU35 rumors.

Су-35 улетает в Китай | Еженедельник «Военно-промышленный курьер»
An intergovernmental Russian-Chinese agreement to supply China multifunctional fighter Su-35.
"As part of the agreements that we have with the Chinese side, we did in January signed an intergovernmental agreement to supply China Su-35" - said the deputy director of the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation (FSMTC) Vyacheslav Dzirkaln passing on the UAE arms exhibition IDEX-2013, where he heads the Russian delegation.

According to him, will soon begin consultations to prepare a contract to supply China Su-35 fighters. "This is - well, there is a planned work", - said V.Dzirkaln.

He did not specify when it can be contracted and how the Su-35 will be delivered to China. But noted that it will not license, and procurement contracts. Ie China will get ready to operate aircraft.

Today, China is the largest foreign operator fighters Su-27/Su-30 family. Over the years, this country had received a total of 281 aircraft of this type. In addition, China started production of fighter aircraft J-11B, which is actually a clone of the Su-27.

The Su-35 was developed in OKB Sukhoi. He is a deeply upgraded super-maneuverable multi-role fighter of "4 + +". It uses fifth-generation technologies that provide superior fighter in its class.

Why is China buying Su-35 when they are about to get J20. :what:

I do not know if it is true, you know, Russia always says china will buy blablabla, but in most case, they are just made-up stories which are used by Russia for the purpose I think you know. If it is true, they only thinkable reason is J20's production capacity can not satisfy PLA's needs. We need more good jets ASAP.

Ok now can Chinese shed light on why they are buying inferior russian equipment

First of all, the news is not confirmed.

Second, Russian weapons have their own merits.

Third, there are many Chinese sayings like 他山之石,可以攻玉 and 三人行,必有我师 etc. The main point is: be modest, you can learn a lot from others no matter who they are.

If we can, we should also buy LCA and Arjun tank. You can learn many things even from failed projects.

Back
Top Bottom