What's new

China All Su-35 news

that's our difference and what you lack of .
if you have got the ability to copy paste, you don't have to spend tens of billions dollars on foreign weapons every year.
and look at the carriers, we bought a piece of iron scrap with $ 20 million and turned it into Liaoning. and how much money do you pay russia for your (free) Vikramaditya?

In defence nothing is wrong, because every one use to do same but secretly.... ok.... and once you are the largest weapons importer we are next to you.... now we are .... so things will change along with the time...

most of the chinese member said we dnt want SU-35. what happen now... what happen to J-20. why they are going to Inferior Russian?

nothing changed ,we don't want Su 35....if you want some ,we can sell you ,but no engine.in condition if we have bought some.:azn:

The main point is: be modest, you can learn a lot from others no matter who they are.

You can learn many things even from failed projects.

I think you had some spelling errors.

*The main point is: be modest, you can COPY a lot from others no matter who they are.
*You can Copy many things even from failed projects.

Ok now can Chinese shed light on why they are buying inferior russian equipment

Cut and paste news from Russian side. Until we see any news reported by Xinhua, all is made up by our dear Russian.

I think you had some spelling errors.

*The main point is: be modest, you can COPY a lot from others no matter who they are.
*You can Copy many things even from failed projects.

Kid, I know it is too hard for you to understand u can't copy a product without learnning and understanding the architectures, tech completely. Go back to school and get a life.

South China post also cut and paste news from other bogus website. Xinhua news is the official broadcastor of CCP. Please do not think this is official.

This is what worries me the most. We are totally dependent on China for a fifth generation fighter aircraft. We should have some backup plan in case, they are not successful (god forbids).

Stop posting junk news and link. You all know Russian style! From Tu-22 bomber, Su-33, Lada submarine and now Su-35...

All is made up news by Russian.

I think before that we need to investigate why LCA failed first, because it is too hard for us to understand how can a simple and easy project as LCA fail. From our point of view, it is much more difficult to make such simple project failed than successful. You are genius.:sniper:

Tell me how LCA is failed

@topic..many time same news was posted in this forum and many times it was rejected by Chinese members as bluff..but as we can see,Russians are selling those jets to chinese,and we all know what happen next.but i don't see anything wrong in that.China desperately needs powerful engines to power their jets and building next gen engines will take time.so,they will use short cut.but I wonder,isn't WS 15 ready yet??and what powered their J-20??are those AL-31 as well???what is their 5th gen engines(Like Russia has Al-41)???

:hitwall: no more news on buying Tu-22M? No Su-33? or next week? next month?

:hitwall: c'mon it's no fun any more. some mod pls lock this weekly troll thread. :hitwall:

Imagine all flanker fleet in PLAAF including J-11 are upgraded with reverse engineered Su-35 technology! Pakistan should try to get hand on them...

:hitwall: no more news on buying Tu-22M? No Su-33? or next week? next month?

:hitwall: c'mon it's no fun any more. some mod pls lock this weekly troll thread. :hitwall:

China does not want to buy anything from Russia in large numbers, they prefer to buy one or two for sample and build their own stuff.

Imagine all flanker fleet in PLAAF including J-11 are upgraded with reverse engineered Su-35 technology! Pakistan should try to get hand on them...

China does not want to buy anything from Russia in large numbers, they prefer to buy one or two for sample and build their own stuff.

Su-35 is a technology windows for China, why refuse it?, we will filter out all the craps and get only what we need :cool:

Back
Top Bottom