What's new

China All Su-35 news

Sorry, didn't know that. :cheers:

Guy like Andrei Chang is some of the most notorious China bashers.

Not because his ethnicity is Chinese, thus he is reliable about China.

This guy doesn't have a clue about what he is talking about, he once said that J-20 prototype is just a mock up, if this thing could fly, he would close his magazine. Now, he has been proven to be wrong, but did he keep his promise? Nope.

He also said that China cannot produce the arresting cable for the aircraft carrier, now China has just landed J-15 on CV-16 with its reliable indigenous arresting cable. Big mouth again from Andrei Chang of Kanwa.

This guy is just another example of a self-hating nutcase.

We already have J-20, why would we need this?

J-20 is still on development state, If China really want to buy SU-35 mean there is something worthed otherwise it's a wast of moneys but we're not like to buy huge quantities as they wish.

With the geopolitic environment changed: India is more pro-western than before, Russian arm market is been shrunk due to India's order from the west especilly: Rafale, Apache, C-17. Chenook...these are all big ticket items, so Russia need to diversify itself also they want to show that without India, they still can sell to India's foe such China as warning shot.

J-20 is still on development state, If China really want to buy SU-35 mean there is something worthed otherwise it's a wast of moneys.

Dude, we don't have unlimited fund, if we spend all our money to buy the foreign weapons, then it would seriously affect the development of our indigenous weapons.

Next time, any unconfirmed report of the Su-35 deal should be banned.

I would just make a request to Hu Songshan right now.

You people are serious? This rumor has been circling the internet for the past seven years and some people are still swayed by it. First of all, the Chinese department of defense has already outright denied the deal and said that such an aircraft did not fit China's needs. Second of all, it would make no sense to purchase the Su-35 while continuing the production of the J-11B, J-15, J-16. Third of all, if it were true, then that means the Su-35 would be delivered at a time when the J-20 and J-31 would have already started entering service, and when the J-11B, J-15, J-16, J-10B would have been in service in large numbers. At that time, then such a deal would no longer be useful. And finally, the Russians also reported that China would by Slava cruiser, T-80, T-50, Tu-22M3, Tu-160, Amur, etc, none of which came to fruition.

most of the chinese member said we dnt want SU-35. what happen now... what happen to J-20. why they are going to Inferior Russian?

What happened to PAK-FA and FGFA? why bother to go for Rafale? why even consider any other jet when you have super duper MKI? Indians and their logic...:cheesy:

china's import of Russian plane punctured the self boasting of many cpc fan boys. It also proves that chinese are no where near the 5th gen plane.

Dude, we don't have unlimited fund, if we spend all our money to buy the foreign weapons, then it would seriously affect the development of our indigenous weapons.

Next time, any unconfirmed report of the Su-35 deal should be banned.

I would just make a request to Hu Songshan right now.

What you gonna do if our gorvernment decide to buy SU-35 with XYZ reasons? SU-35 is not an apocalytical issue, in contrary I consider it as fun to debate it, if we Chinese can't even handle the thread either it's real of fictif...then we can just declare ourself losers and leave this forum.

What you gonna do if our gorvernment decide to buy SU-35 with XYZ reasons? SU-35 is not an apocalytical issue, in contrary I consider it as fun to debate it, if we Chinese can't even handle the thread either it's real of fictif...then we can just declare ourself losers and leave this forum.

The real question should be: What you gonna do if our government decide not to buy SU-35 with XYZ reasons?

Over 7 years, no real confirmation at all, only those military newbies would buy this kind of garbage from the Russian propaganda machine.

china's import of Russian plane punctured the self boasting of many cpc fan boys. It also proves that chinese are no where near the 5th gen plane.

We chinese are pragmatic and realist, we're not longer self condamned as during Ching dynasty to have a close mind and live in close society, sure we gladly import if Russian plane fit our need but we will not let them do as what they did with India as "finshing engineering" that's why we develop ourself the so call "5th gen plane" :smokin:

The real question should be: What you gonna do if our government decide not to buy SU-35 with XYZ reasons?

Over 7 years, no real confirmation at all, only those military newbies would buy this kind of garbage from the Russian propaganda machine.

Even 100 years without any confirmation , why bother us?...let people talk, if that's a talk show for century, our grand children will take over and they will have great laugh over this issue...don't you think ;)

We chinese are pragmatic and realist, we're not longer self condamned as during Ching dynasty to have a close mind and live in close society, sure we gladly import if Russian plane fit our need but we will not let them do as what they did with India as "finshing engineering" that's why we develop ourself the so call "5th gen plane" :smokin:

Yes, we are pragmatic and realistic, but we don't waste our money for nothing.

Tell me what kind of advantage that Su-35 has?

PESA: It is a joke to China right now, all J-11B and J-10B have started with AESA.

Composite materials: You can compare J-20 with PAK FA, who is more advanced in this aspect.

Engine: They have 117S, but we have WS-10X, and even the Su-35 is not yet in the mass production stage, i don't know how they can supply these engines to us when they have the supply shortage even for themselves.

Yes, we are pragmatic and realistic, but we don't waste our money for nothing.

Tell me what kind of advantage that Su-35 has?

PESA: It is a joke to China right now, all J-11B and J-10B have started with AESA.

Composite materials: You can compare J-20 with PAK FA, who is more advanced in this aspect.

Engine: They have 117S, but we have WS-10X, and even the Su-35 is not yet in the mass production stage, i don't know how they can supply these engines to us when they have the supply shortage even for themselves.

I'm not aerospace engineer nor expert in fighter issue and even less on what really is the microscopic detail between J-11b and Su-35, but one thing that we can be sure that the differents between the two is what we're looking for...as you said why waste money for nothing? ;)

I'm not aerospace engineer nor expert in fighter issue and even less on what really is the microscopic detail between J-11b and Su-35, but one thing that we can be sure that the differents between the two is what we're looking for...as you said why waste money for nothing? ;)

From all those technical details, it is proven there is no reason for China to buy Su-35.

J-11B can fulfill every role of Su-35, then what's the point to buy Su-35?

Unless CPC wanna help the Russian economy by purchasing their products, but technically it has no benefit to us.

From all those technical details, it is proven there is no reason for China to buy Su-35.

If you don't know that much, you should stay quiet.

J-11B can fulfill every role of Su-35, then what's the point to buy Su-35?

Unless CPC wanna help the Russian economy by purchasing their stuffs, but technically it has no benefit to us.

Dude, what make you more knowledgeable than me beside crap talk? have you really inspect both J-11b and SU-35 to make your judgement?. If you dare to confirm that you have done the inspection job then I will for ever stay quiet over this issue...LMAO

Back
Top Bottom