What's new

China All Su-35 news

I googled. I found nothing.

J-11B has more powerful engines than the Su-30MKI and a much lighter airframe. Do the math. And what makes you think that the Korean F-15 can't pull those maneuvers besides lacking some features that are not of utmost importance when it comes to agility?

OK, says who, where, in what context, and has anyone managed to verify it?

I am fed up with all these Indian craps.

If China inks any SU-35 deals in six months ("near future"), I will donate $100 to an Indian charity organization and post scanned receipt; Otherwise, you guys donate $100 to a Chinese charity account.

I challenge all you Indians in this thread, officially.

Man, u just won ur bet!!!! grats!!!:rofl::cheesy:

China has officially DENY the purchase of SU-35 !!!!

俄新网RUSNEWS.CN北京3月9日电 记者阿列克谢•叶菲莫夫报道:中国国防部新闻事务局向俄新社透露,俄罗斯媒体关于中国准备与俄罗斯签署48架苏-35战机采购合同的报道与事实不符。

中国国防部在书面答复中说明:“近年来,中俄全面战略协作伙伴关系保持健康稳定发展的势头,双方各领域合作进展顺利,成果丰硕。俄中军事合作作为俄中战略协作伙伴关系的重要组成部分,一直在正常开展并不断取得成果,但有关媒体所称‘中俄双方已就购买48架苏-35战机达成一致'一事是没有事实依据的。”

3月6日,俄罗斯《生意人报》援引俄罗斯军事工业综合体一名消息人士的话称,俄罗斯和中国已就48架苏-35战机的供应合同基本达成一致,合同总额约达40亿美元。

¶íÐÂÍø_¶íÖйØϵ_°²È«·ÀÎñ_Öз½²µ³â¿ÉÄÜ´Ó¶í·½²É¹º48¼ÜËÕ-35Õ½»úµÄ±¨µÀ

What you indians gonna say now ?????

Now the russians will just say that "due to IP issue, we ONCE again REFUSE To sell the SU-35 to CHINA !!!:yahoo::yahoo:

SU-35 is the GOD fighter of Russian air force, and it shall remain the GOD fighter of russian air force.:rolleyes:

:angry::angry::angry:

:no:

NoSu35.jpg

http://www.ria.ru/defense_safety/20120309/590972243.html

i cant understand one thing why the same news is highlighted so much , that many thread on this same topic is posted in this section .

i cant understand one thing why the same news is highlighted so much , that many thread on this same topic is posted in this section .

Most Chinese members are understandably upset since such b.s. news are almost always treated as factual before they are debunked. Many people got carried away, from both sides.

i remember someone who was willing to donate 100$ in case the news was false . :)

can i PM him my favorite charity :lol:

Yes, please do PM him. There is a pledge page on this topic under Su-35 Charity Challenge.

Back
Top Bottom