What's new

China All Su-35 news

Now already 2 ... and I can't think that they are all PSed !

Chinese Su-35 2x - 20170214.jpg

No one will spend 83+ million for a single SU-35s if they are not "satisfied" nor would anyone in their right mind pay that much for an aircraft that will only be used as aggressor aircraft when they can just use SU-30s or any J-11 variant for that role.

That Vitnamese SU-30 is painted in a basic Russian camo, so is the SU-35. The SU-35 obviously impressed the Chinese Air Force, claiming anything otherwise or trying to discredit the SU-35 is just nationalist pride.

View attachment 375107
I wouldn't be surprise if China order two more squadrons of Su35. We need hell amount of good fighters in shorter time period. You know Yankees won't leave us alone. China and Russia is making deals to ensure mutual maximum benefits. We need your industrial production capacity. We can shoulder partially the pressure you suffered from the Nato, that's building up muscle in SCS. Right now Donald Trump is drifting away from Russia, although he is forced to do so. Do you think KGB has video of Trump held bunga bunga party in the hotel when he visited Moscow last time? I can say president Putin is a genius and the most excellent KGB officer in the history. China need Russia, vice versa. Su35 is a beauty, I enjoy it. At the same time your government sell 117s engine to Indian MKI, that's little bit concerned. Do you think India is a handy leverage to contain China sir?

Finally a clear image Chinese Su-35 showing serial no. 23063 :woot:... I'm confused since indeed the 2xx6x would be 15th Division but the no. 3 simply does not fit !! :fie:

View attachment 378533
Said the RCS of Su35 is only 3 SQM, is it true?

YES,it's Joke!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

25 years time from Bought SU-27 from Russia ,
to prove the fact that: China can not produce reliable fighters so far

Chinese people always think that they are "God's voters"
They despise the Indians everywhere and everytime

Avoid derailing of topic by quoting 7 years old posts.

Thanks,

Chinese people tear up Su-27's purchase contract and steal Russian technology,Produced J-11A/B、J-15、J-16 without permission.
From 1993 to now on.
They thought they knew everything.:bounce:

But today They also continue to buy Sukhoi aircrafts.
Such as Su-35sk、Su-30MKK、Su-30MK2
They also continue to buy Saturn engines Perm engines and Klimov engines.
---AL-31F used to J10、J11、J15、J16、J20
RD-33 used to FC-1、FC-31
D-30 usd to Y-20、H-6

Russians are aware in-case of such or anything and are still a friendly and supportive nation towards China hence, these remarks wouldn't change the fact at all. Russian are still selling weaponry to China and both countries are enjoying the best relations w.r.t. defence cooperation and production/selling.

I have already tagged in a thread and suggested you to go through the rules of the forum as well.

Mere blaming and such accusations may lead to ban from the topic/section/Forum so it is advised that avoid posting of flame-baiting/off-topic/derailing/provocative remarks and try to contribute to the topic with productivity and information even if you want to rebut any post.

We can also agree to disagree with each other and can move on without being offensive.

Quoting 7 years old posts wouldn't make any difference that you replied while reading the first page on this thread but should also go through the whole thread and see that the subject is already discussed in light of above old quoted posts. No more off-topic/provocative and flame-baiting posts.

Regards,

Chinese people tear up Su-27's purchase contract and steal Russian technology,Produced J-11A/B、J-15、J-16 without permission.
From 1993 to now on.
They thought they knew everything.:bounce:

But today They also continue to buy Sukhoi aircrafts.
Such as Su-35sk、Su-30MKK、Su-30MK2
They also continue to buy Saturn engines Perm engines and Klimov engines.
---AL-31F used to J10、J11、J15、J16、J20
RD-33 used to FC-1、FC-31
D-30 usd to Y-20、H-6
Yes, some words r right here ... China indeed bought many jet engines & aircrafts from Russia since 1990s ... but Russian still willing to provide new fighter & jet engines to China, they don't mind it, they still want arms deal with Chinese for both win-win situation. If U.S can export F-35 & F-22 to us, i don't doubt we like to buy some too.:-) On the other hand, as we see China not stop design & produce domestic aircrafts and continue WS-10 jet engine development, i think both r making PLAAF stronger, that's good for China Airforce.

India, Japan, Korea which one not importing foreign fighters & jet engines from U.S/Russia and also developing domestic aircrafts ?

@Mineichi1940

To admit I don't like the tone of Your posts. First of all it is a Su-35-thread and You are now all up to prove that China still cannot build reliable engines. As proof You are using old information, You are mixing engine types that are not related to each other and even more tend to generalise ...

As such I don't know what You want: If You want to contribute to the topic it's fine, but then argue ... if You want to troll and spoil that thread then take this as a warning.

Deino

Reportedly Chinese Su-35 on their way to China... real or faked?

View attachment 407346 View attachment 407347
Regarding elite or non elite units- no unit is kept elite for long. Experienced pilots are transferred out , a mix of rookies and experience made and a general level of balance maintained.

A unit is not elite, its pilots are and those are transferred out when air staff commanders decide

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom