What's new

China All Su-35 news

Its been all over the Chinese internet in the last few days, everybody is busying about the 055 including me, thats why its been ignore :D

Indeed and the 055 is even more a reason to ignore the Su-35, anyway for me as an Air Force guy it's a bit more interesting especially if by now there are any more information about their assignment, base and serial numbers known?

Indeed and the 055 is even more a reason to ignore the Su-35, anyway for me as an Air Force guy it's a bit more interesting especially if by now there are any more information about their assignment, base and serial numbers known?
No, still busy celebrating 055 and EMALS.

For me the post of the month !!

Since it finally confirms them assigned to the 6. Brigade (aka former 6. AR, 2. Division) with the correct numbers applied. As I assumed, the so far seen numbers were only applied for the transfer from Russia.

Deino

PLAAF Su-35 61174 - 6. Brigade - 20170927.jpg
PLAAF Su-35 61177 - 6. Brigade - 20170927.jpg

For me the post of the month !!

Since it finally confirms them assigned to the 6. Brigade (aka former 6. AR, 2. Division) with the correct numbers applied. As I assumed, the so far seen numbers were only applied for the transfer from Russia.

Deino

View attachment 428222 View attachment 428223
Shouldn’t the post of the month be the WS-10X on 2021? IMO, that was the post of the last couple years ...

Those, which usually power the Su-35: the Saturn AL-41F1S - aka 117S - with TVC.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom