What's new

China accuses India of taking violent actions, injuring Chinese border personnel

This becoming lunatic day by day.. issuing warning on daily basis, stopping pilgrims, throwing stones, carrying rods, denying the incident - claiming it never happened, now accusing us for attacking, not sharing hydrological data, and 50 cent chin warriors with their cheerleaders feeling happy and opening thread with funny titles... Omg these guys will never grow up... Such a childish behaviour.. I can't imagine.. lol

also, you forget to Mention "worlds most Ignorant People" (I meant to say "worlds most Afraid People")

When I heard about Chinese can't even have a rights to raise the voice against their lord CCP I thought it is a lie how People can't raise their voice against their Government when their some Mistakes are happening but after I seen their post in PDF I found one thing for sure Chinese people are worlds most Ignorant People (worlds most Afraid People)

even after Chinese FM confirmed there are casualties in Chinese side also they are not accepting the truth they are still trying to hold their breath without relaxing,

I had some respect about Chinese before coming to this PDF, but I respect Pakistanese after Indian

Chinese are so dumb now I can understand how CCP is running their government in their favor instead of people favor

either you have weak eyes or a weak mind....
Chinese soldiers are using Type-81 in Pangong Lake.

timg

and who run for compaining .....

Chinese are so dumb now I can understand how CCP is running their government in their favor instead of people favor

both pakistanies and chinese people has no option other then to follow the stick of their rulers.....

both pakistanies and chinese people has no option other then to follow the stick of their rulers.....

for Pakistanese just now only seeing the sticks slowly they will learn how to follow. at least now they are accepting something but Chinese are the extreme

for Pakistanese just now only seeing the sticks slowly they will learn how to follow. at least now they are accepting something but Chinese are the extreme

Am just amazed, Chinese feeling happy for nothing.. lunatic, they are running an argument without a point... Silly, they need to grow up.

They are piece of art. They insist their face injured our palm. What can you do? :partay:
Newton's Third Law
for every action force, there is an equal and opposite reaction force
So yeah,
that face did injure the Chinese palm.
That Indian victim of Pangong flying kick, did injure the Chinese boot.

Chinese have been become a laughing stock because of their childish behavior. First they have taken such a hard stand and now it is very difficult for them to do some face saving. They are now pissing and begging to get out of this mess but respite is still far away if they dont come down from their Kungfu Palaces. They need to calm down , boil some noodles and slurp it. that will soothe their nerves.

india soldiers cant fight in hand combat.

the best way out for india is for indian troops to have rifles and chinese troops to unarmed to fight a war

If i were there, i would have been able to fight 10 indian troops
Are you a Pakistani or Chinese , i am confused now . This one equals ten of us is the stuff our Pakistani members usually preach .

Are you a Pakistani or Chinese , i am confused now . This one equals ten of us is the stuff our Pakistani members usually preach .

pakistanis are totally irrelevent to us now....

its now between us and china....

still these pskistanis keep jumping in like abdulla dewaana...

Back
Top Bottom