What's new

India accuses China of foul play against India in Hangzhou Asian Games

I don't expect you to stop lying next time, eat , drink, breathe on lies.
You mean I called Chinese media a liar and when you proved me wrong, I started making excuses ?

Oh wait, it’s you :lol:

You mean I called Chinese media a liar and when you proved me wrong, I started making excuses ?

fake-2.jpg

微信图片_20220130012450.png
fake-news-india.jpg

Did Olympics say it was not measure and it's China's fault ? liar is always a liar.
That was never your point buddy. You simply denied the fact that the throw wasn’t measured just because it was reported by Indian media ( a video you shared but didn’t even see!)

That was never your point buddy. You simply denied the fact that the throw wasn’t measured just because it was reported by Indian media ( a video you shared but didn’t even see!)
Do you know the difference between not measuring and techinical error? technical error only means it failed to bring results, doesn't mean it didn't do. you liar.

Do you know the difference between not measuring and techinical error? technical error only means it failed to bring results, doesn't mean it didn't do. you liar.

Do you know the difference between denying it first and then making excuses later? Yeah, that’s called lying.

Do you know the difference between denying it first and then making excuses later? Yeah, that’s called lying.
Do you ,you liar, where does the Asian games say it was not measure and it's China's fault ? liar is always a liar.

Do you ,you liar, where does the Asian games say it was not measure and it's China's fault ? liar is always a liar.

Chines media? this thread is about how Indian media lies, did you even notice?

Back
Top Bottom