You mean this war:

View attachment 959455

Even as per Chinese sources:
Chinese: 2419 killed or wounded
Indian: 4897 killed or wounded.

Strength:
Chinese: 80,000
Indian: 22,000

Sending 4x more soldiers and just killing 2x more people is slaughtering ????
And these are Chinese sources I am talking about. LOL
Fool come up with all the fake BS stats put up by Indians in the wiki.

What are you talking of nonsense, but garbage ? Japan has high literacy rate becus their population have high IQ and value progress while you Indians are fools. Where did I bring about Japan to boost China ? You are so dumb and obviously have comprehension problem or just lost the argument and try to slander others. You try to brag that Indians and Europeans have the same features and are the same, lol, you are as black as Africans and as far apart as can be, you people are mere lackeys to Europeans, that's a fact. And, why should SGreans give you Indians free rents ? lol, it's the SG gov give you Indians preference treatments such as gov employment.

Chinese minority in India living since British time don't face this discrimination.

70% of Indians in Singapore are from British time which migrated as labourers. I already showed you.
Don't act like Asian games referees which take 20 minutes just to tell if its a foul or not.

We don't say "Sorry your wife is Indian, I can't giv this home for rent" to Chinese in India.

All Chinese in India are SHOEMAKERS:
"Handed down from generation to generation, the tradition for making high-end custom-made footwear and leather goods is still going strong". Source is above

Unable to cope up with a superior population !!!!

We have tried our best to lift the Chinese population in India. But they are unable to.

Don't tell us how our laborers in Singapore which migrated as shit cleaners for British or fake degree criminals thrashed you in Singapore on Asian games, Physics Olympiads, economy and are actually those who came in as preferred people by Govt. LOL

Here is the reality:

You are doing what I told you would be doing:

******************************************************************************************

Reality of 21st century:

-> Singapore which attracts best and smartest Chinese from entire South East Asia, can't compete with an Indian gene pool made of 70% laborer that migrated as laborers in British Empire and 30% fake degree holders.

-> China has 5x more natural resources and oil than India. And how fast a nation grows is highly co-related to it. Even Trinidad and Tobago is above China on per-capiita income, a nation made up 60% Indians (slave laburers) and 40% Africans

All they can do is brag about having 5x more oil than India and developing earlier. Or how smart the Indian labor class is which migrates to Singapore.

Chinese minority in India living since British time don't face this discrimination.

70% of Indians in Singapore are from British time which migrated as labourers. I already showed you.
Don't act like Asian games referees which take 20 minutes just to tell if its a foul or not.

We don't say "Sorry your wife is Indian, I can't giv this home for rent" to Chinese in India.

All Chinese in India are SHOEMAKERS:
"Handed down from generation to generation, the tradition for making high-end custom-made footwear and leather goods is still going strong". Source is above

Unable to cope up with a superior population !!!!

We have tried our best to lift the Chinese population in India. But they are unable to.

Don't tell us how our laborers in Singapore which migrated as shit cleaners for British or fake degree criminals thrashed you in Singapore on Asian games, Physics Olympiads, economy came in as preferred people by Govt. LOL

Here is the reality:

You are doing what I told you would be doing:

******************************************************************************************

Reality of 21st century:

-> Singapore which attracts best and smartest Chinese from entire South East Asia, can't compete with an Indian gene pool made of 70% laborer that migrated as laborers in British Empire and 30% fake degree holders.

-> China has 5x more natural resources and oil than India. And how fast a nation grows is highly co-related to it. Even Trinidad and Tobago is above China on per-capiita income, a nation made up 60% Indians (slave laburers) and 40% Africans

All they can do is brag about having 5x more oil than India and developing earlier. Or how smart the Indian labor class is which migrates to Singapore.
Fool, how many medals you Indians have won in Asian Games and Olympids when compared to Chinese SGreans , lol ? You Indians are the most racist shithole people in the world, Chinese being discriminated there is no surprise. Think you slum dogs are superior to Chinese, lol. Compare to China, your country is shithole no one want to go, that's fact but hurts eh. Your are the thick face stupidest person I have ever encountered on the forum.

Most Racist Countries in the World (WaPo and BT results combined)*:​

1. India
  2. Lebanon
  3. Bahrain
  4. Libya
  5. Egypt
  6. Philippines
  7. Kuwait
  8. Palestine
  9. South Africa

Fool, how many medals you Indians have won in Asian Games and Olympids when compared to Chinese SGreans , lol ? You Indians are the most racist shithole people in the world, Chinese being discriminated there is no surprise. Think you slum dogs are superior to Chinese, lol. Compare to China, your country is shithole no one want to go, that's fact but hurts eh. Your are the thick face stupidest person I have ever encountered on the forum.

Most Racist Countries in the World (WaPo and BT results combined)*:​

1. India
  2. Lebanon
  3. Bahrain
  4. Libya
  5. Egypt
  6. Philippines
  7. Kuwait
  8. Palestine
  9. South Africa

You are again doing what I told you would be doing:

Keep this as a tagline in your profile.

Shut up your nonsense, fool.

ECOLI FILLED AIR in Supa Powa India damaged your brain.

Indian Labor class in Singapore smart?
Maybe some are Smart in Cheating and Stealing.

Where did you get that funny idea? China is the world biggest oil importer and if oil decides everything the middle east and Russia should be the most advanced economies, why China developed ealier? India became independent in 1947 and PRC was established in 1949.

Where did you get that funny idea? China is the world biggest oil importer and if oil decides everything the middle east and Russia should be the most advanced economies, why China developed ealier? India became independent in 1947 and PRC was established in 1949.
Qatar has GDP per capita of 66,000 USD plus.

Please check the GDP per capita of mid-East countries.

UAE is 44,000 USD. Saudi is 23,000 USD per capita.

These are below China who has GDP per capita of 12-13 K USD ???

It is well known that there is very high correlation between natural gas, oil, etc. and GDP per capita.

Russia is a sanctioned economy just like North Korea. But has 6x higher GDP per capita than North Korea.

Qatar has GDP per capita of 66,000 USD plus.

Please check the GDP per capita of mid-East countries.

UAE is 44,000 USD. Saudi is 23,000 USD per capita.

These are below China who has GDP per capita of 12-13 K USD ???

It is well known that there is very high correlation between natural gas, oil, etc. and GDP per capita.

Russia is a sanctioned economy just like North Korea. But has 6x higher GDP per capita than North Korea.
Not only about GDP, Macao has one of the highest per capita GDP in the world but very few mainlanders like to go to live there, I m talking about comprehensively advanced economy.

Not only about GDP, Macao has one of the highest per capita GDP in the world but very few mainlanders like to go to live there, I m talking about comprehensively advanced economy.
See if you are trying to troll like most other people here are, I don't have a reply.

On a serious note, there is something called as positive feedback loop.

You have money, you can invest it to earn more money. Using which you can invest in more places and earn even more money.

That's why rich get richer while poor keep getting poorer.

When we all were poor, in 1990-2010s, call centers, back offices came to India from USA.
Manufacturing shifted to China.

India couldn't compete as it did not have natural resources, oil to have such cheap electricity.

With the edge it gave to China, it earned money and invested in rest of things like RnD, science, tech and became even more richer.

The differentiating factor in above was always oil and resource gap. It doesn't need more than a 5 year old kid to tell anyone that China is a 3x bigger nation on World Map.

And what do Chinese in Hong Kong, Taiwan, "Koreans" in Korea have anything to do with Chinese in China ???
Because you only mentioned Japan when he talked about both Korea and Japan, I dont' know why you only brought up Japan?

See if you are trying to troll like most other people here are, I don't have a reply.

On a serious note, there is something called as positive feedback loop.

You have money, you can invest it to earn more money. Using which you can invest in more places and earn even more money.

That's why rich get richer while poor keep getting poorer.

When we all were poor, in 1990-2010s, call centers, back offices came to India from USA.
Manufacturing shifted to China.

India couldn't compete as it did not have natural resources, oil to have such cheap electricity.

With the edge it gave to China, it earned money and invested in rest of things like RnD, science, tech and became even more richer.

The differentiating factor in above was always oil and resource gap. It doesn't need more than a 5 year old kid to tell anyone that China is a 3x bigger nation on World Map.
China and US were never friends, you sound you US favored China over India, why US invests in China instead of other countries? out of love? did you ever think about this question?

Because you only mentioned Japan when he talked about both Korea and Japan, I dont' know why you only brought up Japan?

China and US were never friends, you sound you US favored China over India, why US invests in China instead of other countries? out of love? did you ever think about this question?
Because you can't win over a troll and bragger, without bragging and trolling yourself.
If you see my responses here, they have been respectful.

Maybe I should just leave this racist form. I resign. was new here wouldn't have come knowing the quality here.

China's initial "foreign investments" were actually from Hong kong , Singapore and Taiwan, contrary to what many western idiots claimed

微信图片_20230113225018.png

You despicable liar, you will continue lying as always, to cover your pathetic performance in the Asian Games.
It’s okay buddy. It’s over.
Please don’t lie next time. 😊

Triggered or shiok?
Not really, but trying to mend relations between the Chinese and Indians.

Indians are sore at being SLAUGHTERED BY CHINA in 1962 border war and SLAUGHTERED BY CHINA in 2023 Asian Games.
Indian anger is because they are misinformed by their Government to cover up their incompetence.

India should not provoke China into war with India's Forward Policy thinking India is very strong, deluded by their fresh adventure in Goa.
Not realizing decease prone SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS are no match for the Chinese.

Calm your anger towards the Chinese, fault lies with the Indian Government.
It took the British only 3000 soldiers to CONQUER ALL OF ECOLI FILLED INDIA with decease prone SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS.

No chance against the Chinese or any East Asians.
Why are you still triggered?

Back
Top Bottom