What's new

China accuses India of taking violent actions, injuring Chinese border personnel

I was under the impression that kungfu masters had beaten the shit out of us :)

this what we call add insult to injury :lol:

Chinese lost and Indians won ; that is it
Though stones and rods were a surprise

Next time they will suffer more grieveous injuries

you win with empty word, we won with such nice flying kick that is admired now all over the world :rofl:

we no need to claim, it's your FM who confirmed:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

What is wrong to slap Indian and still accuse Indian to hurt us first? :p:

It is the only way to Kick your rear end.

I'm so amaze on how far PLA has kicked the Indian guy, the victim was literally fly 1 meter away...it's so unreal.

this what we call add insult to injury :lol:

you win with empty word, we won with such nice flying kick that is admired now all over the world :rofl:

I'm so amaze on how far PLA has kicked the Indian guy, the victim was literally fly 1 meter away...it's so unreal.

If you look closely, a big mf rock fell of the hand of that Indian guy while he was in the air.

upload_2017-8-21_16-14-47-gif.420049

I am so amused by China as a country; they are like cry baby.

what is even more laughable is they want to be seen as a responsible world power.

Don't flattered yourself, look at your avatar :lol: I guess you must have cry all day long... @WhyCry , why cry because you need it so badly:rofl:

If you look closely, a big mf rock fell of the hand of that Indian guy while he was in the air.

He has been brutalized so badly and the coward even dare to fight back but walk away.

Today I knew why Japanese and Viets hate China so much. One is fully developed and other is a hard working country. And respected countries yet they hate the hard working developing Chinese, only because of their attitude and greed.

Haha nice try to divert the threat :rofl:, ask our Pakistani friend how much love they have for your..go check yourself in the mirror :lol:, And surely we know why you're so hated in south Asia:disagree:

The standard procedure of an Indian KW in any event:

1. Claiming a victory and celebrate;
2. Twisting the fact, then claiming a victory;
3. Changing the topic, still claiming a victory;
4. .............., continue to claim a victory;
5. If all above failed, play a victim.

:partay:

well that's Indian logic, not much we could do :rofl: same thing will happen with Donglang, they're jumping of joy and yelling "c'mon attack me,coward what are you waiting for" then if we fly kick them in DongLang, they will said that we're cowardly kick them out of Donglan with such barbaric act then changing topic as we provoke them first over CPEC, if we continue bully them, they swear they will join US against us :lol:, if all failed, they will claim that they're not prepared as 1962 and we outnumber them 10 to 1.

There will be a chunk in every country which hates another but that doesn't mean the country hates another as whole.

China is hated by all its neighbors except Pakistan. India is not hated by all. In fact the majority of Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Nepalese Burmese still see India as a friendly country (I know you will pick up articles now:lol:). We will have issues with our neighbors because of the people connection we have with them and as a result conflict of interest.

But you are not known and neither respected in the world stage. You are the biggest manipulator, an economic coloniser, greedy , hate mongering, intellectual property violator, terrorist sympathiser Chinese and that's how you are known to all and that's your respect in world stage.
China has 13 neighbors and can you list which out of those 13 countries hate China? How many neighbors does India have and how many of them hate India? Check the percentage and you will get a clear picture.

Country Length (km) and (mi)
Afghanistan 76 (47)
Bhutan 470 (292)² [disputed]
India 3,380 (2,100)* [disputed]
Kazakhstan 1,533 (952)
Kyrgyzstan 858 (533)
Laos 423 (262)
Macau 3 (1.8)
Mongolia 4,677 (2,906)
Myanmar 2,185 (1,357)§
Nepal 1,236 (768)³
North Korea 1,416 (879)¹
Pakistan 523 (324)‡
Russia 3,645 (2,264)†
Tajikistan 414 (257)
Vietnam 1,281 (795)

Haha nice try to divert the threat :rofl:, ask our Pakistani friend how much love they have for your..go check yourself in the mirror :lol:, And surely we know why you're so hated in south Asia:disagree:

Why will I divert the threat (thread). Anyway the Pakistanis in PDF are not the whole of Pakistan. You won't know coz you are a Chinese sitting somewhere in Spartly island digging sand. You need to visit Pakistani news channels to find out what they think of India and what they think of Indians.

Hitting a guy from behind when he had no idea, is a huge win for chinese ?

Even pakistanis are more brave than you, atleast they do it openly.

Whatever takes to win! Now eat your heart out, or cry me a river. Loser! :partay:

always your are doing this, but you guys still should a same of this because when India accused China your FM told the press meet we don't have any idea about the incident, next day India released the video Claimed that Chinese Provoking Indians in the border area,

after 4 days of the incident, your FM accusing India claiming casualties, to prepare the true incident you guys are taking 4 days to prepare the report but when it comes to fake claim you guys are reporting immediately because fake reports are already prepared so you can present to media in a second

Backstabers with out basic ethics of war.
Only the DUMB will keep attacking with stones with no regard for counter attack from the flanks.
Indian big mouth will say the most ridiculous to justify their stupidity.

How dumb can Indians get.
If that Indian is brave, he should not hide on top of the hillock and attack the Chinese with stones.

Only dumb Indians expect to stand like a fool on a spot and keep attacking the Chinese with stones without regard that the Chinese will come for his butt.
And then they cry "You must not counter attack me without me seeing you".
The hypocrisy of Indians is unbelievable.

Anyway, BIG THANK YOU TO THE INDIANS FOR THIS VIDEO.

Only the DUMB will keep attacking with stones with no regard for counter attack from the flanks.
Indian big mouth will say the most ridiculous to justify their stupidity.

How dumb can Indians get.
If that Indian is brave, he should not hide on top of the hillock and attack the Chinese with stones.

Only dumb Indians expect to stand like a fool on a spot and keep attacking the Chinese with stones without regard that the Chinese will come for his butt.
And then they cry "You must not counter attack me without me seeing you".
The hypocrisy of Indians is unbelievable.

Anyway, BIG THANK YOU TO THE INDIANS FOR THIS VIDEO.

These people would have a totally different face had the guy leveled been a Chinese soldier. A country with too many people like these folks, has no hope for the future. They simply can't face the reality.

This becoming lunatic day by day.. issuing warning on daily basis, stopping pilgrims, throwing stones, carrying rods, denying the incident - claiming it never happened, now accusing us for attacking, not sharing hydrological data, and 50 cent chin warriors with their cheerleaders feeling happy and opening thread with funny titles... Omg these guys will never grow up... Such a childish behaviour.. I can't imagine.. lol

These people would have a totally different face had the guy leveled been a Chinese soldier. A country with too many people like these folks, has no hope for the future. They simply can't face the reality.
They were celebrating it on Youtube and everywhere until dumb Indians realized they were cheering the Chinese.
They could not imagine in their wildest dreams that Indians themselves would release a video showing how they got beaten up so badly.
Simply HILARIOUS, Indians could not recognize their Indian uniforms and they spout how patriotic they are.
:dance3::dance3::dance3:

and you can clearly see that long barral insas rifle on this back....
another dumb Indian.

Back
Top Bottom