What's new

China a new Enemy?Largest Combat Drill TROPEX this year is being directed against China!

India on suicide mission send by USA
first USA used pakistan now india but unlike pakistan who have escaped from USA's trap long ago india blindly follows them without proper thinking

If India cant deal with Pakistan because it has nukes, then thats like saying China cant mess with NK with it has nukes.
OMG ! Comparing Pakistan with North Korea! Indians are delusional. North Korea is primitive obsolete country while Pakistan is 6th most influential , big , important military and regional power. A power that has India world's 3rd biggest army and 2nd biggest nation on the planet scared shitless, controlled , countered detered and not to mention Pakistanis (Muslims of South asia) ruled India for 1000 years. You dare distort facts.

North Korea psssst. But may be India fears North Korea too. That's why you mentioned it.

Anyways i got to go and catchup with someone, I'll let chinese military planners counter the new Indian threat. I'll stay tunned for some awesome headlines regarding India in chinese media. Plus some more. Zhong ba you yi , wan sui! Yindu ren qu se ba.

Last edited:
Cute!!! Nice thing you copied google translate:lol: Spot on. Indeed there is a lot of make believe Chinese Pakistani here.
On topic News started by Chinese firm. Indian government never claimed the exercise is aimed at China but, Pakistani's in the forum is attacking India tooth and nail. Am I missing something. 6th more influential in what? India is not second but 7th biggest nation. Hindu's ruled India for more than 5000 years:azn:. British ruled for 250 years, Muslim rulers ruled some parts of India for a few hundred years.
Zhu ni jintian yukuai,:wave: (It means 'have a nice day', the reverse translation don't work correctly:lol:)

Yindu guojia shi, di er ge da guojia yinwei, renduo, Zhongguo shi di yige, ni ma laga bi, wo5 bu yong google translate, ni ren ziji yong le shang wang , fayin,

Using Google translate is a child's play. I Never use it for chinese, English, Urdu,hindi, Arabic, Russian , Farsi or Turkish. I speak these languages. And can read and write them. Well my Russian is not that good. Comparatively. But hay good thing you check people , I like it.

By the way I wrote in chinese : india is 2nd biggest nation as per pollulation. China being number 1. Think before you post ey kiddo.
Reverse translating my ***. Hindi atl nahein chalay cheeni Japan bolnay. Mari Urdu b tumhari Hindi aur angrezi say achi hogi mujay itna maloom hay.

15 saal rha hoon Pakistan main. 3 saal Hindustan main. Hindi b tumhari Hindi say avishay achi hi hogi bholu.

Last edited:
:lol:

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Nice and clean slip, very slick!

India on suicide mission send by USA
first USA used pakistan now india but unlike pakistan who have escaped from USA's trap long ago india blindly follows them without proper thinking
Yes only pakistan has brains and India is a clueless child! We are actually standing up to a regional bully rather than hiding behind him and cheerleading for him! This bully has had eyes on our islands in the IOR and we will have to face him if not today then sometime in the future and there is nothing wrong in preparing for it!
I give a rats *** about some actors singing the Chinese anthem, The last thing that will ever worry me is having a face off with a chinese!

Last edited:
Guys how many times do I have to tell these US oriented newspapers are baiting India . Lately I have noticed whether it is The Wall street journal , The Diplomat , Bloomberg news , China topix and worst of all The National Interest are US propaganda tools for Sino-Indian war mongering strictly need to avoid these baiters.
India has one enemy Pakistan thats it.

If India cant deal with Pakistan because it has nukes, then thats like saying China cant mess with NK with it has nukes.

No it's not, because North Korea only has 10 nukes and can't target all of China with them. Pakistan on the other hand has more nukes than India, nuclear triad, and can target all of India.

OMG ! Comparing Pakistan with North Korea! Indians are delusional. North Korea is primitive obsolete country while Pakistan is 6th most influential , big , important military and regional power. A power that has India world's 3rd biggest army and 2nd biggest nation on the planet scared shitless, controlled , countered detered and not to mention Pakistanis (Muslims of South asia) ruled India for 1000 years. You dare distort facts.

North Korea psssst. But may be India fears North Korea too. That's why you mentioned it.

Anyways i got to go and catchup with someone, I'll let chinese military planners counter the new Indian threat. I'll stay tunned for some awesome headlines regarding India in chinese media. Plus some more. Zhong ba you yi , wan sui! Yindu ren qu se ba.

Pakistan military 6th biggest in the world? lol are you having a laugh

How is this possible, Pakistan economy is like 35th biggest, how can it be the 6th biggest power?

No it's not, because North Korea only has 10 nukes and can't target all of China with them. Pakistan on the other hand has more nukes than India, nuclear triad, and can target all of India.

All it takes is one nuke to Beijing, Shangai and HK to bring China down.

You should know, because thats all you talk about... nuke nuke nuke

Indian Armed Forces’ Largest Combat Drill has China as the Enemy for the First Time

Indian Armed Forces’ Largest Combat Drill has China as the Enemy for the First Time
By Arthur Dominic Villasanta | Feb 17, 2017 08:47 AM EST
china-is-the-enemy.jpg

The aircraft carriers INS Vikramaditya and INS Viraat during TROPEX 2015. (Photo : Indian Navy)

The Indian Armed Forces' largest annual combat exercise -- the Theater Readiness Operational Exercise or TROPEX -- this year is being directed against a new enemy -- China.

Begun Jan. 27, the month-long TROPEX 2017 is being held in the Arabian Sea and in western India and involves the Indian Navy; the Indian Air Force; the Indian Coast Guard and the Indian Army. Warships and aircraft of the navy's Western Naval Command and Eastern Naval Command are leading the exercise.

TROPEX 2017 is the largest ever TROPEX, the first of which was held in 2006.

TROPEX is designed to test the combat readiness of all three armed services and the Indian Coast Guard. It also seeks to strengthen interoperability and joint operations in complex combat environments.

Over 60 warships, among which are the aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya (069), the largest ship in the navy; the amphibious transport dock INS Jalashwa (L41); five submarines (including the nuclear-powered attack submarine INS Chakra), and more than 70 aircraft from the Western and Eastern Naval Command are taking part in TROPEX 2017.

The air force is deploying its Sukhoi Su-30MKI air superiority fighters; SEPECAT Jaguar attack aircraft; DRDO Airborne Early Warning and Control System (AEWACS) aircraft; Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules military transport aircraft and the Ilyushin Il-78MKI aerial refueling tankers.

A highlight of TROPEX 2017 was the firing of a BrahMos supersonic cruise missile from the guided missile destroyer INS Chennai (D65), and the firing of a Kh-35 anti-ship missile from an upgraded IL-38 Sea Dragon maritime patrol plane.

The missile launches were witnessed by Admiral Sunil Lanba, Chief of the Naval Staff; General Bipin Rawat, Chief of the Army Staff and Vice Admiral Girish Luthra, Flag Officer Commanding Western Naval Command.

The INS Chakra conducted simulated attacks on other Indian Navy's submarines that played the roles of Chinese and Pakistani submarines.

TROPEX 2017 also features Large Force Engagements (LFEs) by navy fleet units against threats simulated by the Indian Air Force, whose Su-30MKI, Jaguars, AWACS and Il-78MKI tankers represented enemy aircraft from the People's Liberation Army Air Force and People's Liberation Army Navy.

http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/...rgest-combat-drill-china-enemy-first-time.htm
No body is gonna attack China....don't be paranoid!!

Back
Top Bottom