What's new

China a new Enemy?Largest Combat Drill TROPEX this year is being directed against China!

Don't cry if we practice warfare against India , and portray India as public enemy number 1. Your navy did it first.
Don't be surprised to see India in our crosshairs after febuary 2017. Historic date. Tey day India called china it's enemy and practiced warfare openly. On behalf of bully number 1 USA.
images

No one cares about your sabre rattling

Estimates put India's stockpile at roughly 90.

What estimates ?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...0-warheads-Pak-media/articleshow/48895568.cms

Hmm I am sabre rattling? How about this topic OP? This is a response from 1 person. Want till you get a response from Peoples republic of China's Government on behalf of all china. That my friend shall be a response to this! Not sabre rattling. You Indians started it. Don't be sorry later when it's too late.

The topic ? Check the link- It's the Chinese who are creating the paranoia

Don't cry if we practice warfare against India , and portray India as public enemy number 1. Your navy did it first.
Don't be surprised to see India in our crosshairs after febuary 2017. Historic date. The day India called china it's enemy and practiced warfare openly. On behalf of bully number 1 USA.
images

And you think they have not yet conducted such warfare exercise?

In geopolitics every country is enemy, if you have not prepared then your dumb

Lol, Indian Navy did what ?
Even if our armed forces do that, we don't let people know about it. Not even our civilians , because it damage image of that country in public minds. In past and Even now we never wanted india to be an enemy , never considered India to be enemy , at least publically never. We have only openly and publically practiced warfare against USA , Taiwan, vietnam, japan, Korea and Russia.

By publically admitting china as enemy in media, it means we are a declared enemy of india now, but in china we have not declared India as an enemy ever . it might change after chinese civilians learn about latest developments in India. Perceptions might change in chinese minds. We always knew India was an enemy of our brother. Good thing we always supported our brother against India. Turns out India is very mischievous and dangerous . I won't be surprised if chinese planners neutralise India first before they neutralise Taiwan, korea, japan or USA threat. Chinese philosophy easy targets first. A chain is only strong as it's weakest point. That being India.

Even if our armed forces do that, we don't let people know about it. Not even our civilians , because it damage image of that country in public minds. In past and Even now we never wanted india to be an enemy , never considered India to be enemy , at least publically never. We have only openly and publically practiced warfare against USA , Taiwan, vietnam, japan, Korea and Russia.

By publically admitting china as enemy in media, it means we are a declared enemy of india now, but in china we have not declared India as an enemy ever . it might change after chinese civilians learn about latest developments in India. Perceptions might change in chinese minds. We always knew India was an enemy of our brother. Good thing we always supported our brother against India. Turns out India is very mischievous and dangerous . I won't be surprised if chinese planners neutralise India first before they neutralise Taiwan, korea, japan or USA threat. Chinese philosophy easy targets first. A chain is only strong as it's weakest point. That being India.

TL;DR

Get well soon

I am chinese yes, but not a cheerleader. Sha B yindu ren.

You shall see in time, what I mean suicide wish by India. I live in china, and they were bullied for 200 years, they were craving for power and might , which they used to have for nearly 5000 years, they lost it for 200 years because of bullies like UK, Japan and USA .now they have built such a might economically and militarily that even USA which is 6 times more powerful does not dare confront it alone.

India shall be foolish to be the part of any aggression against china, right now only Japan and USA have it coming for them. India seems eager to jump into something it doesn't even comprehend at the time, and for what ? To be a bully ? Like USA and Japan are ? Well Japan was now they don't have a chance.

Indians must come to their senses before it's too late for them, a super power bullied for 200 years has awaken and I doubt anyone would like to be in the front row in war against it.

Listen to the national them of China , it's translation if you don't speak chinese , you shall understand the wrath it's about to unleash , but only upon bullies

I always wanted to ask which part of china do you belong and are you really a chinese citizen because you have good english:p:P

I am in dongbei region, shenyang shi, liaoning shen,

Which means North East region. Shenyang city, liaoning province.

Keeping citizens in dark, thats luxury democratic society doesn't afford.

Democracy is over rated. I'm more of an authoritarian. In my opinion surves the country better. Not always though :P same with democracy not always.

Careful with your language, we have more than enough nukes to turn India into a wasteland.

India can't even deal with Pakistan, going against China is suicidal.

If India cant deal with Pakistan because it has nukes, then thats like saying China cant mess with NK with it has nukes.

Back
Top Bottom