What's new

China a new Enemy?Largest Combat Drill TROPEX this year is being directed against China!

Pakistan military 6th biggest in the world? lol are you having a laugh

How is this possible, Pakistan economy is like 35th biggest, how can it be the 6th biggest power?
I don't know what Indian kids are smoking these days? O! Wait! Wait! may be I have an idea, something from afghanistan very very potent. Lol kido, read first 2 lines from wikpedia link this one :https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Armed_Forces

Or if you are someone like who doubts Wikipedia. You can read biggest and most legitimate military website global security org
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/armies.htm

Both of them place Pakistan armed forces at. Number 6 and number seven. They keep going up and down because of fierece competition among Turkey, israel and pakistan armed forces. That's my proof kiddo. Same method which puts India as number 3 powerful military makes Pakistan number 6. And all of my above comments , are Well thought over . wait for comming days news headlines from PRC. India has a death wish. Long gone are the days of bullies.

All it takes is one nuke to Beijing, Shangai and HK to bring China down.

You should know, because thats all you talk about... nuke nuke nuke
It's not your fault, he wrote it in a pretty confusing way, that's Indian English for you, hence they have a totally different language called Indian english, which involves a lot of consufsing ways , they have to keep shaking their head and make funny accent in order to explain what they want to say, which is pretty hard to do while writing a message or text,

I also thought he was talking about a MIRV missile or nuke which can target Beijing shanghai and Hong Kong thousands of miles away from each other . but in reality I think he missed to type in, "one missile for each. Beijing , Shanghai & Hong Kong." I think that's what he meant. He can't shake his head or emphasize on what he is typing a text. Hence the confusion . it's okay I got ya ;)

Last edited:
I don't know what Indian kids are smoking these days? O! Wait! Wait! may be I have an idea, something from afghanistan very very potent. Lol kido, read first 2 lines from wikpedia link this one :https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Armed_Forces

Or if you are someone like who doubts Wikipedia. You can read biggest and most legitimate military website global security org
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/armies.htm

Both of them place Pakistan armed forces at. Number 6 and number seven. They keep going up and down because of fierece competition among Turkey, israel and pakistan armed forces. That's my proof kiddo. Same method which puts India as number 3 powerful military makes Pakistan number 6. And all of my above comments , are Well thought over . wait for comming days news headlines from PRC. India has a death wish. Long gone are the days of bullies.

Rofl_b0a251_1211990.gif

Even if our armed forces do that, we don't let people know about it. Not even our civilians , because it damage image of that country in public minds. In past and Even now we never wanted india to be an enemy , never considered India to be enemy , at least publically never. We have only openly and publically practiced warfare against USA , Taiwan, vietnam, japan, Korea and Russia.

By publically admitting china as enemy in media, it means we are a declared enemy of india now, but in china we have not declared India as an enemy ever . it might change after chinese civilians learn about latest developments in India. Perceptions might change in chinese minds. We always knew India was an enemy of our brother. Good thing we always supported our brother against India. Turns out India is very mischievous and dangerous . I won't be surprised if chinese planners neutralise India first before they neutralise Taiwan, korea, japan or USA threat. Chinese philosophy easy targets first. A chain is only strong as it's weakest point. That being India.
Neutralise? No doubt China is stronger than India at the moment both economically and military wise but this war that you speak of may not take place until 2 or 3 decades from now and by then the parity between India and China won't be huge and neutralizing India (even at present) as you mention is going to be a tougher task than you think! You Chinese have always interpreted India as a threat and an enemy (small ex read veto for mazhar asood in the UN which is always against the Indian national interest).
Get out of your CCP brain wash that you'll be able to Neutralise India at the push of a button, This is going to be your biggest war if you plan on taking on India and your brother will be the biggest loser in this scenario!

Neutralise? No doubt China is stronger than India at the moment both economically and military wise but this war that you speak of may not take place until 2 or 3 decades from now and by then the parity between India and China won't be huge and neutralizing India (even at present) as you mention is going to be a tougher task than you think! You Chinese have always interpreted India as a threat and an enemy and (small ex read veto for mazhar asood in the UN).
Get out of your CCP brain wash that you'll be able to Neutralise India at the push of a button, This is going to be your biggest war if you plan on taking on India and your brother will be the biggest loser in this scenario!
Neutralizing a threat doesn't always mean distruction or killing. Friendship partnership, pacts , treaties , give and take . blackmail, crippling , deciet , disarm. Annex. Defeat. Any of these things can be interpreted as neutralization. All depends on the path India chooses.

I believe as Indians say, "Karma"

Law of karma.

Careful with your language, we have more than enough nukes to turn India into a wasteland.

India can't even deal with Pakistan, going against China is suicidal.
We
Well a nation with over 130 nukes isn't going to be miles behind someone with just over 90 nukes.
We have the capability and uranium to make 2000 nukes but we just wish not to make so. We aren't irresponsible like our neighbors who give nuke warnings every week

We have the capability and uranium to make 2000 nukes but we just wish not to make so. We aren't irresponsible like our neighbors who give nuke warnings every week

I am aware that India has the resources to make up to 2000 nukes, but if it did so that would have large international repercussions and I don't really believe India has the facilities to do that for the time being, maybe in the next century it will reach such a number.

We give warnings to remind the trigger happy among you guys we are even more willing to push the button if necessary, so don't test us.

I am aware that India has the resources to make up to 2000 nukes, but if it did so that would have large international repercussions and I don't really believe India has the facilities to do that for the time being, maybe in the next century it will reach such a number.

We give warnings to remind the trigger happy among you guys we are even more willing to push the button if necessary, so don't test us.

Back
Top Bottom