What's new

China a new Enemy?Largest Combat Drill TROPEX this year is being directed against China!

but if it did so that would have large international repercussions and I don't really believe India has the facilities to do that for the time being, maybe in the next century it will reach such a number.

What the hell is 'secret nuclear' city then ?

ok just do it

No, genocide is a horrible act. It will only be done if you force us to do so.

said who ?

Says me lol.

It doesn't really prove much, this so called "nuclear city", it's just a place where India stockpiles it's nukes and tests for new ones. Pakistan is just taking jabs at India, it's a mistake to take it seriously when either side does so.

Says me lol.

It doesn't really prove much, this so called "nuclear city", it's just a place where India stockpiles it's nukes and tests for new ones.

No, it's not definitely not a place for testing or storing- those locations are obscure . The allegation of 'nuclear city' is attributed to journalist Adrian Levy

I am aware that India has the resources to make up to 2000 nukes, but if it did so that would have large international repercussinukend I don't really believe India has the facilities to do that for the time being, maybe in the next century it will reach such a number.

We give warnings to remind the trigger happy among you guys we are even more willing to push the button if necessary, so don't test us.

I am aware that India has the resources to make up to 2000 nukes, but if it did so that would have large international repercussions and I don't really believe India has the facilities to do that for the time being, maybe in the next century it will reach such a number.

We give warnings to remind the trigger happy among you guys we are even more willing to push the button if necessary, so don't test us.
You can't push the button. I can bet on that in next war god forbid if it happens. Bolne waale Kuch karte nhi air karne waale bolte nahi.
Your high command knows one push of a nuke will make Pakistan a complete wasteland and would be a danger to world flora and fauna. It's stupid to think about launching a nuclear weapon even after knowing what happened in Japan.
Either you guys are naïve or dumb as fcuk

You can't push the button. I can bet on that in next war god forbid if it happens. Bolne waale Kuch karte nhi air karne waale bolte nahi.
Your high command knows one push of a nuke will make Pakistan a complete wasteland and would be a danger to world flora and fauna. It's stupid to think about launching a nuclear weapon even after knowing what happened in Japan.
Either you guys are naïve or dumb as fcuk

We can and we will if you test us. If we are going to lose, so will the rest of the world. Simple as, don't f@ck with us. You shouldn't have to worry any how so long as you don't try anything. Your worrying only furthers our reason for having nukes: to stop imbeciles in India from attacking us.

Careful with your language, we have more than enough nukes to turn India into a wasteland.

India can't even deal with Pakistan, going against China is suicidal.
If by Ur logic ,having nukes makes them ahead or equal to India ,then by same logic India can also make China wasteland ?? Then y it's sucidal??
And if by other logic going against China is sucidal for India , then how came Pakistan actions against India are not sucidal ?? Since all three have nukes..
That's a good reply to a illogical retard who can't use logics and points ..Better not be carried away and give some valid points..

:lol:

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
We sleep quite well, u tell how it feels in sleeping in an environment full of frequent bombings and terrorist attacks :)

We can and we will if you test us. If we are going to lose, so will the rest of the world. Simple as, don't f@ck with us. You shouldn't have to worry any how so long as you don't try anything. Your worrying only furthers our reason for having nukes: to stop imbeciles in India from attacking us.
Nobody is attacking you. Delusional minds in your country think we do.
You guys always have the capability to blame us on your mistakes.
Make yourself good first before telling us about our sins and deeds. Okay?

Why use 'they' if you are Chinese?
I am chinese yes, but not a cheerleader. Sha B yindu ren.

You shall see in time, what I mean suicide wish by India. I live in china, and they were bullied for 200 years, they were craving for power and might , which they used to have for nearly 5000 years, they lost it for 200 years because of bullies like UK, Japan and USA .now they have built such a might economically and militarily that even USA which is 6 times more powerful does not dare confront it alone.

India shall be foolish to be the part of any aggression against china, right now only Japan and USA have it coming for them. India seems eager to jump into something it doesn't even comprehend at the time, and for what ? To be a bully ? Like USA and Japan are ? Well Japan was now they don't have a chance.

Indians must come to their senses before it's too late for them, a super power bullied for 200 years has awaken and I doubt anyone would like to be in the front row in war against it.

Listen to the national them of China , it's translation if you don't speak chinese , you shall understand the wrath it's about to unleash , but only upon bullies

Why use 'they' if you are Chinese?
Talk as a third party , I do it often. We sounds egoistic. And ignorant. They Chinese hate ignorant. People. That's why. Or may be simply because my level of English is not the same level as yours is. Cheers

Nobody is attacking you. Delusional minds in your country think we do.
You guys always have the capability to blame us on your mistakes.
Make yourself good first before telling us about our sins and deeds. Okay?

Well considering how many times you open fire on the LOC we have every right to think you want to destroy us. In fact, you guys never fail an opportunity to try. Just look at how angry you get when 1 of your soldiers is killed by some random militant, your people start crying for war with Pakistan.

We sleep quite well, u tell how it feels in sleeping in an environment full of frequent bombings and terrorist attacks :)

https://www.geo.tv/latest/131336-India-saw-more-bombings-than-Iraq-did-in-2016

I don't know what Indian kids are smoking these days? O! Wait! Wait! may be I have an idea, something from afghanistan very very potent. Lol kido, read first 2 lines from wikpedia link this one :https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Armed_Forces

Or if you are someone like who doubts Wikipedia. You can read biggest and most legitimate military website global security org
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/armies.htm

Both of them place Pakistan armed forces at. Number 6 and number seven. They keep going up and down because of fierece competition among Turkey, israel and pakistan armed forces. That's my proof kiddo. Same method which puts India as number 3 powerful military makes Pakistan number 6. And all of my above comments , are Well thought over . wait for comming days news headlines from PRC. India has a death wish. Long gone are the days of bullies.

It's not your fault, he wrote it in a pretty confusing way, that's Indian English for you, hence they have a totally different language called Indian english, which involves a lot of consufsing ways , they have to keep shaking their head and make funny accent in order to explain what they want to say, which is pretty hard to do while writing a message or text,

I also thought he was talking about a MIRV missile or nuke which can target Beijing shanghai and Hong Kong thousands of miles away from each other . but in reality I think he missed to type in, "one missile for each. Beijing , Shanghai & Hong Kong." I think that's what he meant. He can't shake his head or emphasize on what he is typing a text. Hence the confusion . it's okay I got ya ;)

Stop being a fool, your link is completely wrong, first of all it shows that NK is the most powerful nation in the world and China fouth.

Also that shows the amount of personnel, not strength of one navy and airforce as well

Stop being a fool, your link is completely wrong, first of all it shows that NK is the most powerful nation in the world and China fouth.

Also that shows the amount of personnel, not strength of one navy and airforce as well
Same method makes India 3rd strongest. If the list is wrong. And the link too. Than so is India not number 3.

You give me the method how u want to measure the power of india, and we shall apply Same formula for all the countries in the world. And we shall see the results your way also :) it would be interesting.

But please don't make the criteria as who has the most poverty among all nations cuz that would be cheating ! As we know India is number 1 in that.

And the criteria can't be who imports ready made weapons from all over the world and collects them. That would be India and saudi Arabia too. Among top 3. That would be cheating as well.

While we are at it, it can't also be number of people who live in streets or number of people who don't have toilet access and take a dump in the open, cuz that too would be cheating as India in that case is also number 1.

Have a good day sir, looking forward to your scale or measurement of strenth. I promise we shall apply to all countries of the world and see where who stands.

If u still feel I'm being a fool, than its always better to ignore a fool, rather than reasoning with them,
.that's what I'm going to do. ;)

Same method makes India 3rd strongest. If the list is wrong. And the link too. Than so is India not number 3.

You give me the method how u want to measure the power of india, and we shall apply Same formula for all the countries in the world. And we shall see the results your way also :) it would be interesting.

But please don't make the criteria as who has the most poverty among all nations cuz that would be cheating ! As we know India is number 1 in that.

And the criteria can't be who imports ready made weapons from all over the world and collects them. That would be India and saudi Arabia too. Among top 3. That would be cheating as well.

While we are at it, it can't also be number of people who live in streets or number of people who don't have toilet access and take a dump in the open, cuz that too would be cheating as India in that case is also number 1.

Have a good day sir, looking forward to your scale or measurement of strenth. I promise we shall apply to all countries of the world and see where who stands.

If u still feel I'm being a fool, than its always better to ignore a fool, rather than reasoning with them,
.that's what I'm going to do. ;)
You are the fool.

Watch this video to understand how a military power ranking is determined

How can India even be 3rd? USA, Russia and China will always make up top 3

Back
Top Bottom