What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Our Ital-Thai Metro-6 construction guy (Chotipat) explored a Chinese restaurant in Dhaka recently. I don't know if you guys can tell me where this is. Shabu Shabu in Dhaka has been there for more than a decade, but I have never been to this place. (Gotta ask real well what be-Halal stuff you're ordering, but grilled Tofu is a safe bet).

Last edited:
Look at these cars on Dhaka streets - then add 800% VAT to the price to see how much they cost and if Sanghis could afford these in India. Kanjoosi Sanghi Tinpot driving f*ckers would not even have clues to what these are, which are not even high-spec exclusive cars, they are "normal" rides for Dhaka sports car enthusiasts.

45457933095_db03057f68_z.jpg

46370481111_66307c4905_z.jpg

44553534020_1c1ec96c33.jpg

46370487751_a309f064f7.jpg

45457888125_6cb9a4db69.jpg

45457879465_3365040f0c_z.jpg

45696708354_3c14febc2a_z.jpg

46319575342_bde88cc216.jpg

46419625861_67dd2aa5f4_z.jpg

31480203567_17f70a661a_z.jpg

31480209847_5cac7d5133_z.jpg

Last edited:
so a used g-wagen with ~55K miles will cost (8x£75,000)= £ 600,000 , with that money you're going limited edition supercar territory that will appreciate in value (not a regular supercar).

These rich f*cks have way too much money.

so a used g-wagen with ~55K miles will cost (8x£75,000)= £ 600,000 , with that money you're going limited edition supercar territory that will appreciate in value (not a regular supercar).

These rich f*cks have way too much money.

I know. That is a given, gariber poisha loot korey khai, we know this. Actual price is £675,000 - you have to add the price of the actual vehicle to the 800% VAT.

The point of this post was that a few months ago, some Sanghi idiots were supposing that their $hithole was the greatest car market in the world with Mercedes and BMWs in every driveway and we in Bangladesh all rode around in rickshaws....

The point of this post was that a few months ago, some Sanghi idiots were supposing that their $hithole was the greatest car market in the world with Mercedes and BMWs in every driveway
the avg car owner in india probably drives a hyundai or kia sedan or something similar not beemers or mercedes
and we in Bangladesh all rode around in rickshaws....
and ? there's massive income inequality and the poor people live like serfs ( not that our poor are doing splendid , but the situation isn't as bad as this)

India: Meet Mohit, the 10-yr-old boy who feeds on dog milk - YouTube

the avg car owner in india probably drives a hyundai or kia sedan or something similar not beemers or mercedes

and ? there's massive income inequality and the poor people live like serfs ( not that our poor are doing splendid , but the situation isn't as bad as this)

India: Meet Mohit, the 10-yr-old boy who feeds on dog milk - YouTube

This is the phenomenon - India was, for such a long time, a $hithole country (with 3% "Hindu" rate of growth) that any small development in India was seen as a "sea-change", like for example people being able to afford normal Kia or Maruti Micro-sedans. This is hard to fathom for Bangladeshis, when our car market was always open to imports and people bought Toyota Publicas and Nissan Sentras with abandon which were commonplace in Dhaka in the seventies.

There was a time not too long ago (even seventies and eighties), Indians had to deposit money and wait three years for the likes of getting a fifties era Ambassador or a Premier Padmini made in India at super-slow rates (some would say hammered together). those were the only cars available in India. Then when they finally got one, it was like a small Diwali celebration with Puja etc. and Ganda Phool on the bonnet, to "bless" the damn thing.

That is why they start boasting about how 'advanced' their India is nowadays....

Last edited:

How old is this? :rofl:

This is the phenomenon - India was, for such a long time, a $hithole country (with 3% "Hindu" rate of growth) that any small development in India was seen as a "sea-change", like for example people being able to afford normal Kia or Maruti Micro-sedans. This is hard to fathom for Bangladeshis, when our car market was always open to imports and people bought Toyota Publicas and Nissan Sentras with abandon which were commonplace in Dhaka in the seventies.

There was a time not too long ago (even seventies and eighties), Indians had to deposit money and wait three years for the likes of getting a fifties era Ambassador or a Premier Padmini made in India at super-slow rates (some would say hammered together). those were the only cars available in India. Then when they finally got one, it was like a small Diwali celebration with Puja etc. and Ganda Phool on the bonnet, to "bless" the damn thing.

That is why they start boasting about how 'advanced' their India is nowadays....

Stop coping so hard Billy-boy. We all know that your lot buy just 16,000 cars per year.

1635771612315.png

we in Bangladesh all rode around in rickshaws

That's true. There are just 372K cars & 3.2 million motorcycles in the whole of Bangladesh.

No, those cars aren't G-class or Porsches as you make it out to be.

1635771059932.png

For 5 months between July 2020- November 2020, motor cars sales above 1600 cc= 261+5+118 = 384 cars. Or 921 cars above 1600 cc sold annually in Bangladesh.

Annual Luxury Car sales in India = 38,000 units. 41 times more for 8 times the population.

The Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB sedan was the luxury automobile manufacturer's largest-selling model in the January to March period of 2021, followed by the Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan. The Mercedes-Benz GLE was its best-selling SUV during the same period, followed by the Mercedes-Benz GLC and the Mercedes-Benz GLS.

Porsche Showroom in my city- Kochi.

1635771841522.png

Average car owner in Bangladesh- one of just 350K people- owns an''Axion'' & ''fielder''. :rofl:

Really comparable...

Last edited:
How old is this? :rofl:

Stop coping so hard Billy-boy. We all know that your lot buy just 16,000 cars per year.

View attachment 789358

That's true. There are just 372K cars & 3.2 million motorcycles in the whole of Bangladesh.

No, those cars aren't G-class or Porsches as you make it out to be.

View attachment 789356

For 5 months between July 2020- November 2020, motor cars sales above 1600 cc= 261+5+118 = 384 cars. Or 921 cars above 1600 cc sold annually in Bangladesh.

Annual Luxury Car sales in India = 38,000 units. 41 times more for 8 times the population.

The Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB sedan was the luxury automobile manufacturer's largest-selling model in the January to March period of 2021, followed by the Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan. The Mercedes-Benz GLE was its best-selling SUV during the same period, followed by the Mercedes-Benz GLC and the Mercedes-Benz GLS.

Porsche Showroom in my city- Kochi.

View attachment 789359

Average car owner in Bangladesh- one of just 350K people- owns an''Axion'' & ''fielder''. :rofl:

Really comparable...

Am I supposed to be impressed by oily haired IT coolies showing me pictures of a ho-hum Porsche showroom in Kochi? They are a dime a dozen in Dhaka.

Sponge-sandal wearing smelly Indiots showing us Bangladeshis auqaat, now there's a concept. :lol:

Don't compare our standards with Bharati standards....we have slums too, but we don't boast we are a "Supa-Pawa" either....

Here's your real Kochi - enjoy. Kochi Aajkal Amrika ban gia....

iu

iu

iu

photo.jpg

No RAY of hope ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Last edited:
Am I supposed to be impressed by oily haired coolies showing me pictures of a ho-hum Porsche showroom in Kochi? They are a dime a dozen in Dhaka.

Dime a dozen what?? In a country which buys 921 cars above 1600 cc?? :rofl: We all know who you are Billy-boy, our population in the ME refer to your ilk as ''Daridrya-vaasi''s. @Chhatrapati

Are you talking about cycle rickshaws aka "limb"orghinis??? Or Latamhar or human hauler or whatever crappy name you call it?? :rofl: Disgusting rickshaw pulling swamp coolies smelling of grime & dirt, lol

কুত্তে-গাড়ী.jpg
BC-27-11-15-N_14.jpg

We all know the reality... Here it is for you again.

1635838412048.png

As for Kochi, From 2013...

Kerala now accounts for 10% of India’s luxury car sales with sales of over 2,500 vehicles.

That's 2.5X the number of all above-1500cc cars sold in Bangladesh... And Kerala's population is 1/5th of that of Bangladesh.

Also,

Between its Kochi and Kozhikode showrooms, BMW dealer Platino Classic sold 550 cars in 2012.

Pretty sure that Kochi alone can beat entire Bangladesh in the consumption of luxury cars. Aukaat, lol. :lol:

QUOTE="Bilal9, post: 13411843, member: 154508"]
Here's your real Kochi
[/QUOTE]

We all know what a pile of steaming crap your Dhaka is, Billy-Boy... Is there a single picture of any Bangladeshi human habitation which you can look at & not say yuck?

1635838668150.png

A hopeless slum where half the population lives in slums

Where 50% of half the population has no access to sanitation.

So much for aukaat, lol.

As for Kerala:

Kerala’s rating of HDI is 0.790 is the highest in India, resulting mainly from the vast improvements the state has made in the fields of sanitation, health, education and poverty-reduction

Also,

In Kerala, infant mortality rate is now as good as that in the United States

Sweatshop coolies cannot even dream of matching up to Kochi, even with all that BBS doctored data. Aukaat mein rah.

Last edited:
Am I supposed to be impressed by oily haired coolies showing me pictures of a ho-hum Porsche showroom in Kochi? They are a dime a dozen in Dhaka.

Sponge-sandal wearing smelly Indiots showing us Bangladeshis auqaat, now there's a concept. :lol:

Don't compare our standards with Bharati standards....we have slums too, but we don't boast we are a "Supa-Pawa" either....

Here's your real Kochi - enjoy. Kochi Aajkal Amrika ban gia....

iu

iu

iu

photo.jpg

No RAY of hope ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Never heard of this city.

Pls dont tell me this is the smart city Indians bragging about lol.

Back
Top Bottom