What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

shutterstock_282159788-770x515.jpg

Talk amongst yourselves...

I will tackle that movie sometime tonight.

BTW something just flashed across my mind. A stroke of brilliance...

I will make a special horn for Bangladesh traffic and idiots who throw themselves in front of your car.

It should scream "Mor Madarch*d" really loud instead of a tone.

@Michael Corleone ki bolen bhai? :-)
Just need to sell teslas with custom audio horns customizable in car interface 😇

Worth a watch.

Warning: Bad language, but listen to the points being made.

did you watch it ? what did you think of it ? eager to know ppls opinion on this movie :)

OK interesting movie about the Algerian struggle for independence by an Italian (guessing communist) director.

Nice movie - but some aspects of the movie (i.e. where the Algerian children are kicking a French guy rolling on the ground, and the three bombing scenes) are rather disturbing. No one should revel at causing this amount of human suffering - but I guess the end justified the means in a perverse manner. I only watched certain parts of it. It is 3 hours long I think.

The French themselves had gone through Nazi occupation and Auschwitz etc. so why they insisted on keeping the occupation alive is a subject of debate.

Gov focus on buying western armaments from now

also emphasised on buying armaments for geo political reasons. ''Whomever sells weapons to us , should support us geopolitically '' looks like some lessons were learnt in 2017

emphasis on:
1. price
2. quality
3 . strategic requirements

Last edited:
also emphasised on buying armaments for geo political reasons. ''Whomever sells weapons to us , should support us geopolitically ''

UK: *sells EFT*

Momen: Ingrej SLAVVVVvvvv!
What "judhdho biman er jontrangsho" did we buy from France and Germany? The reporter talks about it towards the end of the video.
She started off with "according to SIPRI..." but screwed up the details afterwards. Not reporting anything new.

Anyway, what I like is the media these days is presenting military procurement as a positive and necessity these days. This should help quell the anti-military spending sentiments among the public.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom