What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Never heard of this city.

Pls dont tell me this is the smart city Indians bragging about lol.

I don't know where the f*ck it is, guessing some podunk town somewhere in the South.

All this IT Backoffice money has gone to these dehati's heads. This is just too much for them to take !

How convenient it is - to forget, that there is a gigantic stinky, smelly slum, right behind the Indian mall or car dealership these idiots are boasting about.

As If a mall or car dealership is something to boast about, but I have seen Indians do it....hilarious !!

some podunk town
that there is a gigantic stinky, smelly slum

Like this? :rofl:

1635840606489.png

As If a mall or car dealership is something to boast about, but I have seen Indians do it....hilarious !!
Says the same troll who boasted about this vintage JDM car. Aukaat... :rofl:

46319575342_bde88cc216.jpg

Rather feel sorry for the ppl of what ever city you from infested with slum and no toilets.

Are you describing Bangladesh with 54% sanitation?? :rofl:

I don't know where the f*ck it is, guessing some podunk town somewhere in the South.

All this IT Backoffice money has gone to these dehati's heads. This is just too much for them to take !

How convenient it is - to forget, that there is a gigantic stinky, smelly slum, right behind the Indian mall or car dealership these idiots are boasting about.

Oh i see.

Also ya pic of German sports car show room but no slum pic lmao.

I am entertained.

India 71℅

Bangladesh 54%

Kerala where Kochi is located? Well above 95%.

Cry... :rofl: :rofl:

53% Indians have absolutely no access to toilet. No country, not even African ones, have this much people defecating in the open. This tells me this has much more to do with Indian mainstream culture than the massive poverty, hunger and slums that afflict India today.

This very brave Indian girl exposes it all in this TED talk:

Like this? :rofl:

View attachment 789570

Says the same troll who boasted about this vintage JDM car. Aukaat... :rofl:

Are you describing Bangladesh with 54% sanitation?? :rofl:

Just eff off already - no one has time to engage with your ilk.

Indians like you come begging for jobs in Bangladesh, and then get booted out for overstaying their visas.

Bhikharees as usual, lacking backbones.

@mmr

I don't need to engage with you either. You have agreed with me already.

Right now we can't boast about middle income country, when Dhaka, our capital, looks like the piece of absolute $hit it does. Even third tier towns in India look better than Dhaka. "Churi" by AL goondas and mismanagement is the sole cause. Pukur Churi is a better word.

One has to measure actual measurable progress in ease of doing business, investments and industrial development in Bangladesh, in all of which we measure dead last. Any foreign investor who sees the horrible disarray with ramshackle unregulated junk buses and chaotic traffic with rickshaws running everywhere will not be keen to invest locally. Cluster f*ck is the only appropriate word.

Thanks for being honest at least for a single time Billy-boy, I understand how hard is it for you given your lying nature.

Indians like you come begging for jobs in Bangladesh, and then get booted out for overstaying their visas.

What? Was Felani Khatun an Indian? :lol:
53% Indians have absolutely no access to toilet.

UNICEF data>> Bangladeshi delusions. Not to forget that Bangladesh is a country no one knows about to give a damn. Have a good cry about it.

Bhikharees as usual, lacking backbones.
He wont. A typical indian cuck. He get turn on by humiliation. That's why he keep coming here ha ha...get humiliation by bd pak and Chinese posters.

He wont. A typical indian cuck. He get turn on by humiliation. That's why he keep coming here ha ha...get humiliation by bd pak and Chinese posters.

lol, products of Op. Searchlight saying this after getting rekt with proper statistics & data.

''Muh 921 luxury cars per year'' delusions got destroyed on the last page. And the same idiot who dragged Indians into the discussion was reduced to saying ''As If a mall or car dealership is something to boast about''...

...And was caught accepting that Dhaka is a shithole. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Right now we can't boast about middle income country, when Dhaka, our capital, looks like the piece of absolute $hit it does. Even third tier towns in India look better than Dhaka.

Do you want me to search Jamuna Future Park & post the results here? :lol:

53% Indians have absolutely no access to toilet. No country, not even African ones, have this much people defecating in the open. This tells me this has much more to do with Indian mainstream culture than the massive poverty, hunger and slums that afflict India today.

This very brave Indian girl exposes it all in this TED talk:
lol, products of Op. Searchlight saying this after getting rekt with proper statistics & data.

''Muh 921 luxury cars per year'' delusions got destroyed on the last page. And the same idiot who dragged Indians into the discussion was reduced to saying ''As If a mall or car dealership is something to boast about''...

...And was caught accepting that Dhaka is a shithole. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Losing shit lol.

I will too if i was living in kochi the slum city and no toilets.

Losing shit lol.

I will too if i was living in kochi the slum city and no toilets.

Talking about least livable Dhaka with no sanitation? :lol:

At least ask your Bilal mian not to spill the beans about the reality of your capital city on a public forum.

Dhaka, our capital, looks like the piece of absolute $hit it does. Even third-tier towns in India look better than Dhaka.

His words, not mine, so no use quoting me. I agree with him this time.

Talking about least livable Dhaka with no sanitation? :lol:

At least ask your Bilal mian not to spill the beans about the reality of your capital city on a public forum.

Dhaka, our capital, looks like the piece of absolute $hit it does. Even third-tier towns in India look better than Dhaka.

His words, not mine, so no use quoting me. I agree with him this time.
ha ha.

Ok dude. Enjoy life in toilet less slum city of famous kochi.

ha ha.

Don't have time to waste kid. If you don't think Kochi isn't ahead of Dhaka or Dhaka isn't a shithole, convince your compatriot Billy-boy first.

Then I'll take you seriously.

Don't have time to waste kid. If you don't think Kochi isn't ahead of Dhaka or Dhaka isn't a shithole, convince your compatriot Billy-boy first.

Then I'll take you seriously.

It's been more than a year, the gap has widened, so should your collective yoni.

Indian illegals from Slumchi and elsewhere are flooding BD as we speak. Need to put the submachine guns at the border to some good use.

ha ha.

I just googled Kochi, can someone please explain to me what the subhuman is proud of?

1635844831176.png

1635844847904.png

I just googled Kochi, can someone please explain to me what the subhuman is proud of?

Kerala’s rating of HDI is 0.790 is the highest in India, resulting mainly from the vast improvements the state has made in the fields of sanitation, health, education and poverty-reduction.

Meanwhile in Slumka

47% or half the urban population living in slums. How pathetic.

1627482467938.png

Multidimensional poverty in Kerala- 1.1% (2015-16)

Meanwhile only 30% of homes have brick- cement walls in Bangladesh. (That's BBS data)

1628847818429.png

Do you want me to post more data & humiliate your swampland even more? Or you can call it quits now.

flooding BD as we speak

Talking about the what happened after we opened the barrages?

It's not our girls who get shot and end up hanging from a border fence, is it?

It's been more than a year

Please do get the mods to close & delete this thread before boasting about your cooked up GDP figure here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom