What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Guys just 'ignore' this Pajeet and his pointless time-waster garbage posts.

We've got far more important things to do than waste time with IT coolies....
Indian IT Coolies export more in 1 year than your Sonar Bangla in 4 years.
Talk to your Sanghi friend and convince him of it. His feet need to be planted in the real India, not in the blue clouds yonder. The pictures of the slums was to remind him what the real India is.
What do you mean by “real India”?
By that logic there is slums everywhere in Bangladesh, I mean is there any place in Bangladesh which you can see and don’t feel cringe?

By the way, what’s “Real Bangladesh”?
This:
1635998330859.jpeg
1635998347479.jpeg
1635998360955.jpeg
1635998399847.jpeg
???
I have never taken them too seriously.
They are born with defects in their brain
. Explains why they have the most number of cringy clowns in their country.
Till then let us enjoy their content
Here’s your friend @ DalalErMaNodi

Last edited:
Calling me Raqibool won't help anything in India to improve your economy. It is in the dumps right now, thanks to the Fascist you elected.
Ya, we all know the reality :bunny:.
How many lucky people in India can afford Porsches? I don't want to waste my breath arguing this. Gareebon ka huq lootnewallah Banya.
In my country atleast some lucky guy can buy Porche, in Sonar Bangla you have to be extremely lucky to buy even a basic car.
Ask your Sanghi friend not to come here and chest beat about how Indians can afford more luxury cars. Laughable posts by people who can't even afford laptops - posting from cellphones.
No one was, it’s you who said How India bad
Muh BD good and rich, Indians can’t afford all those expensive vehicles running on Dhaka roads.

Ya, we all know the reality :bunny:.

In my country atleast some lucky guy can buy Porche, in Sonar Bangla you have to be extremely lucky to buy even a basic car.

No one was, it’s you who said How India bad
Muh BD good and rich, Indians can’t afford all those expensive vehicles running on Dhaka roads.

OK this is the end of the pointless conversation.

You are ignored.

His feet need to be planted in the real India, not in the blue clouds yonder.

Real India where the percentage of urban population living in slums is far lower than Sonar Bangla?? That's UN- HABITAT data for you.

I see you are in the US. Why don't you go to the UN HQ and cry a river??

Calling me Raqibool won't help

Ouch, did that hurt? If you do know what helps, please do share that with your community in the US. Aka "the new face of poverty in the US"

How many lucky people in India can afford Porsches?

Definitely more than the number of Bangladeshis who can afford a Porsche. Which you were showing off right here.

Did all that show off help the poor people in 47% slum city of Dhaka??

Consumption of anything starting from motorcycles to smartphones to even energy in your country is 1/3rd to 1/7th of that of India. That's a well known fact.

Posting pics of Vintage Honda Civics & Mitsubishi Lancers won't help proving otherwise Billy-boy.

Celebrating the show-offs (gareebon ka huq lootnewallah Banyas)

Talking about the owners of Rana plaza? Or the numerous sweatshop owners of Bangladesh? :lol:

The exploitation in your overglorified sweatshops is something well known worldwide Billy-boy. Ask your crony capitalists to share at least a fraction of those GSP quota profit dollars with the poor ladies who work 14 hours a day.

Laughable posts by people who can't even afford laptops

You didn't have enough the last time you talked about this right? :rofl:

5X more per capita consumption of smartphones in India when compared with Bangladesh.

Cry cry cry.

Last edited:
I will just leave this here.

Thank you for providing this subforum with entertainment.

:lol:

Indians provide everyone with their own reasons for entertainment (like this), then they get mad when people make fun of them....

"I vaant to laaaarn Kannadaaa, No Kannadaa, no respect".....took me a while to get what the taxi guy was saying....insert gratuitous doctored video shots of present day Dubai....

Brainless veg-munching fart-bombers....

Last edited:
In my country atleast some lucky guy can buy Porche, in Sonar Bangla you have to be extremely lucky to buy even a basic car

Fullscreen capture 14-01-2021 141127.bmp.jpg

Leave stuff like motorcycles (300K) & cars (16K), they buy just 8000 trucks an year.

For a country of 163 million.

How is this country run? Like seriously? :rofl: And then they claim they are more advanced than anyone else.

To quote our buddy Billy-boy.

provide everyone with their own reasons for entertainment (like this)

That's the reason why I even come here. Quite entertaining, this section is.

:lol:

Indians provide everyone with their own reasons for entertainment (like this), then they get mad when people make fun of them....

Not all Indians.

Just these fookin deluded chumps that come on here to start sh#t.

The reality is all of South Asia has ALOT of work to do.

Billy-boy:
Look at these cars on Dhaka streets... they are "normal" rides for Dhaka sports car enthusiasts.

45457933095_db03057f68_z.jpg

46370481111_66307c4905_z.jpg

Also Billy- boy:

Celebrating the show-offs (gareebon ka huq lootnewallah Banyas) who wouldn't give two $hitz to improve the lives of the people in the slums.

It's Bilal Vs Bilal. What more can I say.

:rofl:

@Sudarshan He is occasionally honest though, He once admitted that third tier Indian towns look better than Dhaka (which looks like shit according to him).

To quote our friend @Avicenna

I mean how deluded do one have to be, to claim that streets in his 16K cars consuming country is filled with supercars, lol??

Deluded chimps, truly.

Last edited:
Not all Indians.

The reality is all of South Asia has ALOT of work to do.

Yeah I should say Sanghis instead of all Indians, that isn't fair to all Indians.

India has been hijacked by these idiot Sanghis and is falling farther and farther behind because of it.

@bluesky bhai, please provide some context since you live in Japan. Looks like older folks are employed to clean up neighborhoods...

Three more about zoning and urban living in Japan. Goes to prove that you can live nicely in dense close quarters (even multi-zoned areas) if you know and have the habit of keeping your surroundings clean. One word to describe the Japanese urban living standards is "responsible" (Dayitto-sheel). The video reminds me about Amsterdam (dense and clean as well). Wonderful example about people getting around without cars, just using public transport and bicycles.

Last edited:
Another interesting video of a young Uzbek Muslim couple and their daily life in Japan

Back
Top Bottom