What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

47% or half the urban population living in slums. How pathetic.

It's from 2018 dalit, when BD was slightly poorer than your giant slum nation (I know that's shameful). Now you are poorer, being an Indian you clearly know how your household situation has deteriorated.

Now go make sanitary pads for your family, can't waste those hard earned paisa on literally everything.
Step away from the PC and help your family dalit. Be a pad man.
1635847341529.png

Last edited:
Damn Ranjeet came here to take a dump.
Now I understand why this Pajeet has obsession on the name “rouqibul”.
He probably thought Raqibul Hasan is the husband of Shishir.

View attachment 789668

Guys just 'ignore' this Pajeet and his pointless time-waster garbage posts.

We've got far more important things to do than waste time with IT coolies....

Damn Ranjeet came here to take a dump.
Now I understand why this Pajeet has obsession on the name “rouqibul”.
He probably thought Raqibul Hasan is the husband of Shishir.

View attachment 789668

Unbelievable that we use our Army helicopter to transport tribal patients.

In Kanjoosi India - Sanghis would leave them to die on the sidewalk. In fact that is exactly what happened during covid.

The world openly saw what dung-bath taking, pot banging freaks these Sanghis really are!

May Allah help Indian Muslims and sane educated Indians from the hands of these fascist freaks !
Probably earns 50 rupees for peddling lies for BJP

Exactly - one of the Pakistani bhais said 2 Rupees per post. 50 Rupees is a lot of money for Kanjoos Sanghis in India... :lol:

When your own kind calls you cheap, there is nothing much we can do.

I had always found this guy to be way too effeminate over acting loser type.

And then on one fine day I found out this 'thing' dated Sunny Leone.

Like dayum bruh seriously....

I had always found this guy to be way too effeminate over acting loser type.

And then on one fine day I found out this 'thing' dated Sunny Leone.

Like dayum bruh seriously....

"Dated" could just mean they shared meals/drinks at the same table. That is the extent of it IMHO.

And well Ms. Leone - the less said, the better.

Mr. Peters is kind of a "has been" at comedy though... his day has come and gone, if you ask Y gen kids.

The whole "Ha Ha, look at the dumb immigrant" shtick is getting kinda old...

Last edited:
Am I supposed to be impressed by oily haired IT coolies showing me pictures of a ho-hum Porsche showroom in Kochi? They are a dime a dozen in Dhaka.

Sponge-sandal wearing smelly Indiots showing us Bangladeshis auqaat, now there's a concept. :lol:

Don't compare our standards with Bharati standards....we have slums too, but we don't boast we are a "Supa-Pawa" either....

Here's your real Kochi - enjoy. Kochi Aajkal Amrika ban gia....

iu

iu

iu

photo.jpg

No RAY of hope ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Imagine the desperation that you had to type “Kochi slums” on Google for chest beating, slums are there in whole subcontinent, so what’s your point anyway?
53% Indians have absolutely no access to toilet. No country, not even African ones, have this much people defecating in the open. This tells me this has much more to do with Indian mainstream culture than the massive poverty, hunger and slums that afflict India today.

This very brave Indian girl exposes it all in this TED talk:
Imagine a BDiot posting 6 years old video when Swachh Bharat Abhiyan actually was launched, lol, someone’s coping hard!

Imagine the desperation that you had to type “Kochi slums” on Google for chest beating, slums are there in whole subcontinent, so what’s your point anyway?
I mean on face value you're absolutely right
But coming to Bangladesh forum out of your way and trash talking
Seems like you're looking for it

I mean on face value you're absolutely right
But coming to Bangladesh forum out of your way and trash talking
Seems like you're looking for it
Look where it started, someone named Bilal9 was saying Indians p!ss poor, can’t buy anything, but muh Bangladesh ultra rich, Lamborghinis and Ferraris roaring down the streets of Dhaka while Endians pulling rickshaws.
It's from 2018 dalit, when BD was slightly poorer than your giant slum nation (I know that's shameful). Now you are poorer, being an Indian you clearly know how your household situation has deteriorated.

Now go make sanitary pads for your family, can't waste those hard earned paisa on literally everything.
Step away from the PC and help your family dalit. Be a pad man.
View attachment 789603
Only a Raqibool can jump like a monkey online with a survey done on Phone calls, prove me wrong if you can, no data in-person was taken, but then some BBS statistics makes some ultra rich that now they want to help Amreeka as well.

And regarding films like Pad Man, they are made to raise awareness for social issues which are not given attention by our society, wonder why didn’t your Dhollywood make one for ultra rich Bangladesh.

Talk to your Sanghi friend and convince him of it. His feet need to be planted in the real India, not in the blue clouds yonder. The pictures of the slums was to remind him what the real India is.

Calling me Raqibool won't help anything in India to improve your economy. It is in the dumps right now, thanks to the Fascist you elected.

How many lucky people in India can afford Porsches? I don't want to waste my breath arguing this. Celebrating the show-offs (gareebon ka huq lootnewallah Banyas) who wouldn't give two $hitz to improve the lives of the people in the slums.

Ask your Sanghi friend not to come here and chest beat about how Indians can afford more luxury cars. Laughable posts by people who can't even afford laptops - posting from cellphones.

He and other Sanghis have been doing these dhokeybaaji and fraud for ages. Stop doing dhokeybaaji, so I won't have to resort to posting real slum pictures as reminder. The whole world knows what India is like, thanks to Sanghis who made Indians die by the millions during covid. The world has seen the dung-bathing, the pot-banging, the nanga sadhus, the hundreds of people floating down your rivers without being cremated.

These are the realities in India. You elected this guy and you made your bed, now you must lay on it.

I have been to India and seen it for real. North, South, East and West. I have been to beaches in India where people use it as their toilet. I know what it is like. Posting pictures of Porsche dealerships won't change my impression of what India is.

The day Indians can come to Bangladesh, pay 800% VAT and buy luxury cars at that price, then we will talk.

If you don't like my posts then "ignore" me. I'm fine with it. I reserve the right to post what I feel is legit, decent, truthful and reasonable.

I have "ignored" some of these Sanghis too, and will do the same for any others who get offensive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom