What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

I’m sorry you impoverished tata driving slum dwellers never heard of JDM

I understand your obsession with used and abused stuff, a true reflection of the absolute state of your country, lol.

Can't expect better cars on the streets of least livable Dhaka, at least it's better than those rickety rickshaws.

1636314988221.png

I understand your obsession with used and abused stuff, a true reflection of the absolute state of your country, lol.

Can't expect better cars on the streets of least livable Dhaka, at least it's better than those rickety rickshaws.

View attachment 791068
I won’t be discussing car with a dumbass who understand nothing about what’s being told to him. Stick to your crappy death traps lol

I won’t be discussing car with a dumbass who understand nothing about what’s being told to him. Stick to your crappy death traps lol

These Sanghi f*ckers - all they get is what their fascist leader puts in their ears. Dumba$$ dehati morons.

They think India is the car manufacturing epitome of the world when most of their low grade tinpot death-trap products can't pass simple EU crash tests and gets zero stars in them. I wouldn't touch their third-rate econobox "cars" with a ten foot pole even if someone gave them to me. I value my life a bit more. I feel sorry for Indians who are forced to buy these, and have no other choice than to buy from corner-cutting dhokeybaaj Banyas who don't have to abide by any safety regulations. Rate of death in Indian highways accidents is horrific, typically there are no survivors.

Meanwhile Chinese auto brands are going head-to-head with the likes of Tesla and style-wise beating even German luxury brands. And these Sanghi idiots think they can catch up with the Chinese....:lol:

They think Chandrayaan, Mangalyaan, Gaganayaan are huge "aaccheeeww-men" when Indian beaches are filled with human poo and people are dying by the millions due to covid. As if everyone else in the world will give props to Sanghi-land if they put a couple of people in orbit and think that it's now the epicenter of global tek-na-lajee! Fascist leaders and gullible Sanghi f*ckers. Great combo! :rofl:

Sheeple%2Bwolves%2B%2528500x500%2529.jpg

First graduate a few notches up from being 100th hunger level $hithole....then talk.

Last edited:
These Sanghi f*ckers - all they get is what their fascist leader puts in their ears. Dumba$$ dehati morons.

They think India is the car manufacturing epitome of the world when most of their low grade tinpot death-trap products can't pass simple EU crash tests and gets zero stars in them. I wouldn't touch their third-rate econobox "cars" with a ten foot pole even if someone gave them to me. I value my life a bit more. I feel sorry for Indians who are forced to buy these, and have no other choice than to buy from corner-cutting dhokeybaaj Banyas who don't have to abide by any safety regulations. Rate of death in Indian highways accidents is horrific, typically there are no survivors.

Meanwhile Chinese auto brands are going head-to-head with the likes of Tesla and style-wise beating even German luxury brands. And these Sanghi idiots think they can catch up with the Chinese....:lol:

They think Chandrayaan, Mangalyaan, Gaganayaan are huge "aaccheeeww-men" when Indian beaches are filled with human poo and people are dying by the millions due to covid. As if everyone else in the world will give props to Sanghi-land if they put a couple of people in orbit and think that it's now the epicenter of global tek-na-lajee! Fascist leaders and gullible Sanghi f*ckers. Great combo! :rofl:

First graduate a few notches up from being 100th hunger level $hithole....then talk.

Guys - you have to understand why gullible Indians like Modi so much and why back to Hinduism roots is so important for some Indians. I just posted an article, read it and you will understand.

You do realize hongkong export more then india it self right?

Dont waste time fighting with these ppl. They do same argument with Chinese ppl too...just go on YouTube and see how indians are creating verbal diariah everyday...start with there fav channel wion lmao..

These report by indians about china is so cringworthy and comment sections are always gold to read...

Last edited:
These Sanghi....

<<ignoring butthurt Bangladeshi ramblings>>

Cry harder Billy-boy. Your worth is as low as the crash ratings of your nation's favourite mode of transport: rickshaws...

Rickshawdesh... :rofl:

web-20140409-mahmudopu-dt0038-2-1562151987085.jpg

Our cars pass GNCAP tests with flying colors.

Have you fixed your $hitty city of Dhaka yet BTW??

Right now we can't boast about middle income country, when Dhaka, our capital, looks like the piece of absolute $hit it does. Even third tier towns in India look better than Dhaka.

I understand the butthurt about Gaganyaan & Chandrayaan, something your intellectually deficient ilk can only dream about...

Imagine being so piss poor to not afford sanitation for half your population & still spending 2 billion annually (or an exorbitant $5.3 billion per GW) to set up a nuclear power plant which you can't afford or operate without assistance. :rofl:

1627225654732.png

$1.93 billion or 4% of annual budget spend on funding an NPP.

And these morons don't even have enough technological capabilities & skilled manpower as a nation to produce basic agricultural machinery like power tillers & reapers. :rofl:

Dr Mohammad Saidur Rahman of Agriculture University said, "We are not yet technologically capable enough to manufacture heavy agricultural machinery domestically. So we need to draw in foreign companies for investment. "

Just normal things in Bangladesh. Can't even manufacture agricultural machinery, wants nuclear reactor.

Stay within your Aukaat. :lol:

Last edited:

The one JDM car he is calling 'old' and posting Haha on, he definitely won't be able to afford with 800% VAT. Better not to waste our time talking with these idiots, the context is totally missing. Bunch of cchagols.
You do realize hongkong export more then india it self right?

Dont waste time fighting with these ppl. They do same argument with Chinese ppl too...just go on YouTube and see how indians are creating verbal diariah everyday...start with there fav channel wion lmao..

These report by indians about china is so cringworthy and comment sections are always gold to read...

The whole world is laughing at these dehati idiots feeble attempts to compare their $hithole to China. I don't know why they even try. Cringeworthy is the right word. From now on I will call these "2 Rupee per post" posters. :-)

The one JDM car he is calling 'old' and posting Haha on, he definitely won't be able to afford with 800% VAT.

I see you are high on copium.

Your nation can afford just 16,000 used cars an year, that too mostly sub 1500 cc crappy ones. Stitching underwear in sweatshops can only take you that far. :lol:

The whole world is laughing

Did you reduce the world to that swampy $hithole of yours? Last time I checked, your ilk was weeping about getting screwed by India. Did you like this years barrage gate opening festivities??

At least make Dhaka look better than a third tier Indian town before opening your mouth wide & spewing non sense, Billy boy- those are your words, not mine. :lol:

Or maybe try establishing enough technological capabilities to manufacture an effing tractor domestically. So much for "Muh Asian Tiger Economy"...

"We are not yet technologically capable enough to manufacture heavy agricultural machinery domestically."

:rofl:

The one JDM car he is calling 'old' and posting Haha on, he definitely won't be able to afford with 800% VAT. Better not to waste our time talking with these idiots, the context is totally missing. Bunch of cchagols.

The whole world is laughing at these dehati idiots feeble attempts to compare their $hithole to China. I don't know why they even try. Cringeworthy is the right word. From now on I will call these "2 Rupee per post" posters. :-)
Dude doesn’t even know the significance of that particular jdm lol need we say more?
Ironic he calls it old when this is what they drive
A1042237-7B5B-4CEA-9B9A-4143187BB230.jpeg

they made these tin cans into 21st century. Enough said

Guys - you have to understand why gullible Indians like Modi so much and why back to Hinduism roots is so important for some Indians. I just posted an article, read it and you will understand.

Indians can believe in modi all they want. But it wont make any difference. Just look at how they cry about boycott china on daily basis and end up import everything from china.

Ya endia is definitely taking over china lol.

This Slumdog see one or two German sports cars and start to call kerala or kochi aka the slum city modern or advanced lol.

exports of goods and services, based on World Bank's data 2019

23px-Flag_of_Hong_Kong.svg.png

Hong Kong
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png

India

I see you are high on copium.

Your nation can afford just 16,000 used cars an year, that too mostly sub 1500 cc crappy ones. Stitching underwear in sweatshops can only take you that far. :lol:

Did you reduce the world to that swampy $hithole of yours? Last time I checked, your ilk was weeping about getting screwed by India. Did you like this years barrage gate opening festivities??

At least make Dhaka look better than a third tier Indian town before opening your mouth wide & spewing non sense, Billy boy- those are your words, not mine. :lol:

Or maybe try establishing enough technological capabilities to manufacture an effing tractor domestically. So much for "Muh Asian Tiger Economy"...

:rofl:

@SMX 3.0 buddy why do you insist on receiving tight slaps every time you shamelessly return here and run your Haha mouth off to get your 2 Rupees per post?

I've been to India and in fact most Bangladeshis here have too. Why do you keep pushing the same BS to us again, and again, and again?

Look at these micro deathtraps colliding like tinpot toys here in a highway pile-up and see for yourself how the cheap Indian flimsy tinfoil microcars turn into disposable crap and how many people get out from each tiny one (I think I saw something like seven adults and three babies get out of a Maruti Microbus).

All brought to you courtesy of Chinese cellphone technology.

Also courtesy of your Dhan-Kuber Banyas minting money on the backs of poor Indians who have no recourse but to buy these deathtraps, devoid of any safety device regulations that are standard in every country.

Country running on mouthful of glorified theory (one billion zillion paaa-tint!) but piss-poor practice.

Wah - Superpower indeed.

Highway safety re-invented in India.

Cops couldn't be located within 50 miles.

If this is not an indisciplined $hithole then what is....people screaming at the top of their lungs, "Roko roko" (Stop, stop).

Bangladesh is a 3rd world country because it is what it is.

We don't delude ourselves by calling our country a superpower.

Last edited:
Dude doesn’t even know the significance of that particular jdm lol need we say more?
Ironic he calls it old when this is what they drive
View attachment 791452
they made these tin cans into 21st century. Enough said

Ah - welcome to 1954, based on the Morris Oxford Series III Model in the UK. Still running in India and that is India for you. Probably slowest thing on Indian roads.

Don't forget this one either. Premier Padmini, based on the Fiat 1100, vintage 1964. Wuttta Beuutttyyy !
960px-PadminiPatna1.JPG

And Sanghi dada accusing us of hosting rickshaws, as if rickshaws are absent in super-advanced India... :lol:

iu

These are in Delhi...
iu

rickshaws-india-carry-their-bikes-indian-men-women-beautiful-dresses-indian-street-full-velokolyaskami-63726331.jpg

Last edited:
Account probably shared by multiple person or Pajeet is retarded. He will comment and come 3hours later to give Haha reacts

There is an Indian poster here by the name of Zapper whom I once gave 3 Haha's on a indian defence related thread. Went to sleep, woke up, checked PDF again and was surprised to see 92 Haha's on all my past comments. I LOLed and moved on. In the evening got logged in again, and saw 60 more Haha's by the same guy. Didn't bother and that was the last time he gave me Haha's. TBH, 152 reactions in a day are not that bad, :D

good thing china knows how to handle slum dogs and record all the pics and video..now they slowly dripping those evidence on social media. still slum dogs saying its fake lol and photo shop. How shameless toilet less ppl can be ha ha
theyll go as far as calling their own soldiers ''actors''. if there are pics , there certainly is video confessions of servicemen with rank and id number. slow drip just as you said.

theyll go as far as calling their own soldiers ''actors''. if there are pics , there certainly is video confessions of servicemen with rank and id number. slow drip just as you said.
Pics clearly shows Slumdog mighty soldiers simply bend down and want to take it any way china like to give lol.

Back
Top Bottom