What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

What's interesting is much of this music is actually recent.

Yet, I get melancholy late 80's to 90's vibes from this music.

I can't understand it but I love it.

It's very difficult to describe in words.

Love this song and video.

Another one added to the playlist.

I get that melancholy vibe but since i don't understand the language , i quite like it.

Who reported to get Bradman's account deleted (DELETED not just banned)...lol.
I know this was his third account and everything but the dude is entertaining.
He might have been Idune Alt account. Good riddance.

Tell you what , Very interesting characters on this forum , you have the false flaggers , the ''BD SLAVVV'' types

the usual supra powa 2020 (now moved to 2030) plus cow belt kamlas and their waste bengal chamcas who have a downright weird obsession with Sylhet and think it belong to them.

wonder what happened to the akhando bhorat dreams.
1633110797404.png
1633110772142.png
1633110873849.png

He might have been Idune Alt account. Good riddance.

@Bradman was Raihan Al-Beruni. His previous accounts were @araberuni and @polanski.

I would have liked him to be kept around for entertainment.

Tell you what , Very interesting characters on this forum , you have the false flaggers , the ''BD SLAVVV'' types the usual supra powa 2020 (now moved to 2030) plus cow belt kamlas and their waste bengal chamcas who have a downright weird obsession with Sylhet and think it belong to them.

wonder what happened to the akhando bhorat dreams.
View attachment 781412 View attachment 781411View attachment 781413
I don't mind different types of opinions as long they are honest and objective.

There is too much dishonesty, egotism and bias in comments in the forum.

Having said that, not a fan of banning people unless they post things to for the sole purpose of obstructing discussions which rarely happens.
Too many snowflakes on here who cannot take criticisms or insults.

Bangladeshi members need to learn to distance themselves from India and Pakistan and start using developed nations as yardsticks when discussing national issues.
Many Bangladeshis here have Indian/Pakistani style fragile nationalistic sensibilities and look for easy escapes by comparing against fellow shitholes.

Last edited:
@Bradman was Raihan Al-Beruni. His previous accounts were @araberuni and @polanski.

I would have liked him to be kept around for entertainment.

I don't mind different types of opinions as long they are honest and objective.

There is too much dishonesty, egotism and bias in comments in the flrum.

Having said that, not a fan of banning people unless they post things to for the sole purpose of obstructing discussions which rarely happens.

Please lol,..

Call it like it is, whiny little Pakistani teenagers don't have the manhood to digest what they dish out themselves, should it be returned.

I got banned for attacking a troll who made over 30 posts attacking my family and all Bangladeshis calling us hobbits.

Web master himself added a warning point for me that got me banned with no explanation whatsoever. I broke no rules so what explanation could there have been anyway.

The dogs can bark on PDF.. It's the only solace they'll ever get given their sorry state of affairs.

Most of the BD users here are too Bhai Bhai and mild.. You lot need to put some of these folks in their places.

Can't leave their houses to fetch groceries with the assurance and peace of mind that they'll come back in one piece and they come here all haughty like they're all that.

Ignorant, Primitive and Racist are the defining traits.

Funny. Watch me get banned for this should they read up.

People with Fragile egos need to be reminded of their failures from time to time.

Something about People in Glass houses. Have a look at the list of names
@DalalErMaNodi.
If my army were to suffer a humiliation on this level, i wouldn't brag about being ''superior''

1633126583599.png

I got banned for attacking a troll who made over 30 posts attacking my family and all Bangladeshis calling us hobbits.
Look at it this way, if you or (BD members) get banned , its because you caused some butthurt. Losers wouldn't last a day in 4chan.

Last edited:
Apologies @DalalErMaNodi @Destranator i put in the wrong time for the video here is the correct time
@Destranator @DalalErMaNodi look at what this guy
বীরযোদ্ধা GENERAL সৈয়দ ইবরাহিম বীরপ্রতিক
has to say

lol the audacity. who is he to decide. Questioning the faith of 170 million ppl.
1633130481226.png

Last edited:
Guys - other than your current topic, here is a Bangladeshi American Journalist and writer I really admire, Anushay Hossain (she is one of Anwar Hossain Manju's four daughters and lives in DC). Not going to go into the controversy about Manju, but looks like he raised an educated daughter, I'm proud of her, and she can help us dispel the bad propaganda in the US and help us promote Brand Bangladesh.

220px-Anushay_Hossain.jpg

She also runs her own podcast on YouTube...

Her Informal bio, she is still a Managing Director of the Daily Ittefaq in Dhaka, one of the Dailies which was launched in the nineteen fifties.

Last edited:
One more video, Bengali only. Kolkata vs. Dhaka for future of Bengali culture and is funny at times. Sadly, filmed with a featurephone from the 1990's it seems like.

Back
Top Bottom