Screenshot_2021-10-03-01-52-20-281_com.brave.browser.jpg

হাল্কা, দ্রুত, কার্যকর

Karaok

Nice advertisement...

Rani makes it to Guinness World Record as the shortest cow ever
Md. Raihanul Islam Akand, Savar
  • Published at 12:03 pm September 28th, 2021
Rani, the dwarf cow

Rani, the dwarf cow, got recognition for the worlds smallest cow in the Guinness Book of World Records Dhaka Tribune

Rani had become a celebrity, with thousands flocking to her farm in the capital Dhaka's Savar area.

The Guinness World Record has declared Rani, the Bhutti cow who was being raised at a farm at Savar in the outskirts Dhaka, as the shortest cow ever, over a month later after her death.

Shikor Agro Farms said that they received the official email from Guinness authorities on Tuesday.

The farm authorities had applied to Guinness on July 2 to recognize 23-month-old Rani who stood at just 50.8 centimetres and weighed 26 kilograms, as the shortest cow.

Also Read- World’s smallest cow ‘Rani’ passes away in Savar
The Bhutti, or Bhutanese cow, which found fame in Bangladesh, died of overeating and gas accumulation in her stomach on August 19.

rani-guinness-1632810940366.jpg

“The Guinness World Record authorities have also checked Rani’s post mortem report for any hormonal injection that might have caused the dwarfing,” Shikor Agro Farms Director Abu Sufian told Dhaka Tribune. “We would have been happier if she was still here.”

Rani had been living in the farm, consuming a small meal of bran twice a day, since a year when she was collected from Naogaon.
Before Rani, the title of the shortest cow ever was held by Manikyam from India, who stands at 61.1 centimetres.

I got some more.

At-dawn (personal favourite)

From the same band

Goodbye forever-freestyle

Green eyed taxi (GTA 4)

Russian Doomer music compilation (where i got these from )

part 1 (the best)

i don't know what they mean (wish i knew) , but i like em.

Most of them got the sad vibes.
I guess being a Russian in the 90s must have been very hard.
If y’all wanna listen to some modern love songs then
Ты беспощадно and ты меня пленина are great.

View attachment 781658

হাল্কা, দ্রুত, কার্যকর

Karaok

Nice advertisement...
Can I get 3 karaok please 😇

All this talk about economic zones and manufacturing zones, well, I'll get to work in one in Dalian China.

I got this new job as a metallurgical scientist for a global automotive parts manufacturer. I'll start from my home country (in Poole, Dorset), then posted to their various international sites; China (Dalian), Czech Republic, Germany, and Mexico.

Out of all of those locations, Dalian is the one I'm excited most about. Who knows, I might be able to permanently relocate there as an ex-pat. China pays good money for highly skilled ex-pat these days. My only worry is I might feel a bit homesick being so damn far away (near the Korean peninsula). The furthest I've worked so far was in Singapore, for 3 months (during a research visit on my Ph.D. program). I loved every second of it. But Singapore had this comforting reassurance of being the safest, most stable, cleanest city on earth. China just isn't there yet, at least not in Dalian (maybe in the top Tier 1 cities like Beijing). Oh and the language barrier. I've been told it's possible to survive in most major cities in China without knowing any Chinese. But let's say, even in Singapore I had communication problems with bus drivers from mainland china lmfao. So getting about will be a bit challenging. And in China, you'll want to explore that beautiful place a lot.

Singapore also had diversity. It was the melting pot of all the best bits of Asia. China, well, too monocultural. What I worry about most is being a complete loner in that part of the world. I'm not a very social guy xD Native Chinese folks will probably be a bit hard to make friends with, at least for a loner like me. Though I did hear they have a nice sense of community. It's a big town with a low population density (perfect combo for me), and a lot of ex-pats.

All this talk about economic zones and manufacturing zones, well, I'll get to work in one in Dalian China.

I got this new job as a metallurgical scientist for a global automotive parts manufacturer. I'll start from my home country (in Poole, Dorset), then posted to their various international sites; China (Dalian), Czech Republic, Germany, and Mexico.

Out of all of those locations, Dalian is the one I'm excited most about. Who knows, I might be able to permanently relocate there as an ex-pat. China pays good money for highly skilled ex-pat these days. My only worry is I might feel a bit homesick being so damn far away (near the Korean peninsula). The furthest I've worked so far was in Singapore, for 3 months (during a research visit on my Ph.D. program). I loved every second of it. But Singapore had this comforting reassurance of being the safest, most stable, cleanest city on earth. China just isn't there yet, at least not in Dalian (maybe in the top Tier 1 cities like Beijing). Oh and the language barrier. I've been told it's possible to survive in most major cities in China without knowing any Chinese. But let's say, even in Singapore I had communication problems with bus drivers from mainland china lmfao. So getting about will be a bit challenging. And in China, you'll want to explore that beautiful place a lot.

Singapore also had diversity. It was the melting pot of all the best bits of Asia. China, well, too monocultural. What I worry about most is being a complete loner in that part of the world. I'm not a very social guy xD Native Chinese folks will probably be a bit hard to make friends with, at least for a loner like me. Though I did hear they have a nice sense of community. It's a big town with a low population density (perfect combo for me), and a lot of ex-pats.

This is a HUGE city. @Beast brother do you know anyone from that general area or someone who knows something about that city to help our expat brother from the UK?

Very impressed by China.

Yeah. Same here.

Gotta hand it to Chinese brothers. Discipline and hard-work in China wins over BS and phoney income "equality" in the West all day, every day.

I will never forget my visit to Shenzhen. They have industrialization and growth issues like everyone else and yes some issues with dense worker housing.

Still - what they did in twenty years in that city is just plain amazing.

fc35f9.jpg

BTW this is Zhongshan Square, the business and commercial center of Dalian (CBDs mostly). This could pretty much rival anything in the West IMHO.

DL_ZSGC-B2.jpg

Last edited:
Dalian is situated just a few hundred miles by sea from either Beijing or Seoul. Ideal location.

There are ferries that ply three times a week From Dalian to Incheon near Seoul. Fare is from $100 to $150 ( first class ferry ticket from Dalian to Incheon costs 1000RMB, more than 700RMb for second class).

B05-011_Index.JPG

iu

Last edited:

Well isn't that a nice video. I am sure if we can get some Chinese, Japanese and Korean chefs to open up some restaurants at Cox's Bazaar (CXB), they can avail of dishes made with the local catch of the exotic fish seen in the video, such as Sharks (caught within limits) for Sharkfin soup and pufferfish. Eating pufferfish however is quite dangerous, as only some Japanese people know how to clean their poisonous glands properly. Sharks by the way are Haram for Muslims, I was talking about feeding tourists.

Same for the exotic swordfish in the opening shot.

I can only tolerate one kind of sea catch at CXB, and that is Silver Pomfret, and that has to be fileted and fried properly.

The reason we are getting this windfall catch is because of the fisheries patrol that the Coast Guard is conducting with their expanded fleet, which IMHO needs to expand, as our deep sea trawler fleet also expands, to avail of the blue economy.

Prior to the Bangladesh Coast Guard fleet expansion and digital modernization using advanced radars, Myanmarese and Indian trawlers used to steal our fish with abandon.

A critique of a recent book on Vinayak Savarkar, a founder of the Hindu Mahasabha (which morphed into the Muslim-hater organization RSS, and of which the current Indian PM Modi is an ardent racist supporter).

The writer is another pseudo Intellectual, Vikram Sampath, a literary gunslinger-for-hire praised by Modi and the Mumbai Hindutva Goonda clique leaders.

Watch the re-writing of Hindutva history and Hindu supremacy in India continue. As their economy gets worse, this will accelerate this pattern of fascism.

Our jobs outside of India will be to inform the rest of the world in detail what a sordid, sorry mess of fascism India is devolving into, and that the world knows what type of fascists and racists the current leaders of India are.

Back
Top Bottom