What's new

Chief of Air Staff (CAS), Pakistan Air Force, Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu is on an official visit to Turkey

1625141266736.png

Boots = people (engineers) and not soldiers. Sorry for abusing the expression :)
You're right Dost-um!! The coming wars will be like engineers vs engineers via "unmanned" armies.....

Take care of your engineers, and show them respect.....
Me. Some are already there, some are going.
The Turkish defense projects now require thousands of experienced engineers as per her top defense manufacturing bosses....

Most ACMs seem to visit Turkey a lot, more often then even China and Saudi, says a lot. Seems a long time ago any ACM visited say UK, US, Australia, UAE, but we have time for Turkey a twice a year or so. Reveals much about future direction of PAF I feel.
Future collaboration, and upgradation of current assets.

CAS, PAF WITNESSED EXERCISE “ANATOLIAN EAGLE-2021”

01 July, 2021: Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force visited the 3rd Main Jet Base in Konya, Turkey to review the multi-national air exercise “Anatolian Eagle-2021”.
The Air Chief was given a detailed briefing about the conduct of the Exercise.

While interacting with the participants, the Air Chief praised the operational readiness and professionalism of the participating aircrew. He also underscored the significance of training in air operations for synergetic and effective employment of assets in a real scenario. He further said, “Such exercises contribute immensely in achieving greater synergy and cooperation amongst friendly forces.”

Anatolian Eagle is an annual event held alternately in Turkey and Pakistan. This year the Exercise features participation from Air Forces of Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan and Qatar. The PAF contingent comprises of JF-17 Thunder aircraft along with personnel from various PAF units and squadrons. The Exercise is aimed at enhancing interoperability between the participating air forces.

I consulted my teacher from school, unfortunately the news about TFX or Hurjet is not true, but the student exchange program is still going on. I hope the Pakistani authorities will at least consider using the test centers here.

Boys main confusion kafi hai. Laikin jarahay hain saman pack lol.
Sir, you know it all too well how such previous endeavors turned out to be. Thanks to Sohail Aman for the op cleanup.
Hope this is different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom