What's new

Chief of Air Staff (CAS), Pakistan Air Force, Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu is on an official visit to Turkey

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
E4-RAGJXIAQvHJA.jpg
E4-Q-f0XMAcBLl7.jpg
E4-RC_-XMAYeTXu.jpg
E4-RExIXEAIE5Oa.jpg

Chief of Air Staff (CAS), Pakistan Air Force, Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu is on an official visit to #Turkey

CAS called on Minster of National Defence of Turkey, Hulusi Akar

Probably gonna to visit Konya (Anatolian Eagle).

Its nice to him get out of HQ for a change.

Was gettin' bored from all the visitors he was getting these past few days.

Most ACMs seem to visit Turkey a lot, more often then even China and Saudi, says a lot. Seems a long time ago any ACM visited say UK, US, Australia, UAE, but we have time for Turkey a twice a year or so. Reveals much about future direction of PAF I feel.

Most ACMs seem to visit Turkey a lot, more often then even China and Saudi, says a lot. Seems a long time ago any ACM visited say UK, US, Australia, UAE, but we have time for Turkey a twice a year or so. Reveals much about future direction of PAF I feel.
Other countries mentioned here used to be the old overlords of the establishment.

Later in the day, the Air Chief also visited Military Electronic Industries of Turkey (ASELSAN) and Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI). Commander Turkish Air Force General Hasan Küçükakyüz was also present at TAI

1625077810244.png

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
You must have noticed the unusual number of visitors to Turkey these past couple of months. There have been way more interactions of relatively lower level officials as well. The modalities and possibilities of Pak Turk cooperation are being worked out. That there will be "boots on the ground" in Turkey is confirmed, what they'll do there is being worked out. So good news I think.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
You must have noticed the unusual number of visitors to Turkey these past couple of months. There have been way more interactions of relatively lower level officials as well. The modalities and possibilities of Pak Turk cooperation are being worked out. That there will be "boots on the ground" in Turkey is confirmed, what they'll do there is being worked out. So good news I think.
boots on the ground? why would turkey need that?

Later in the day, the Air Chief also visited Military Electronic Industries of Turkey (ASELSAN) and Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI). Commander Turkish Air Force General Hasan Küçükakyüz was also present at TAI

View attachment 758148

Seems like Pakistan will deploy TFX if true that would be great news. TFX is superior to F35

Back
Top Bottom