What's new

ACM Zaheer Ahmad Babar on an official visit to Turkiye

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Chief of Air Staff, PAF, Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Babar held meetings with the senior Military leadership of Turkiye and discussed ways to further promote Pakistan-Turkiye defence ties, specially between the two air forces.

1664721702951.png

1664721733051.png

The PAF Chief looks quite relaxed as if he's taking an account of the achievements of the Bayraktars so far and their future action items! I am wondering what're hiding in those presentation materials!! I may sketch a plan in the minds of the PAF entourage regarding countering the IAF with an unmanned air force, courtesy of Bayraktar:
  • Use Akinjis (hovering at 50k+ feet 24/7) as mini AWACS & EW platforms to look into the Indian airspace up to 700Km+.
  • If a Balakot-type misadventure is unfolding send in KEs for CAPs, armed to the teeth in A2A modes, all over the borders. Not to mention employ EW schemes from all resources and platforms available - land, air and sea.
  • Send in Akinjis and TB2s, armed with all sorts of ammunition including anti-radiation missiles, to destroy the Indian ADs at the borders if they try to lock the PAF assets.
  • Then wake up the PM to ask permission to send in the manned A/Cs.
  • Etc.

Last edited:
The Bayraktar brothers, symbolizing the entire Turkish military industrial complex, is a manifestation of HIS ANSWER, by HIS VERY OWN PERMISSION, to the complaints of the present Muslim countries' weak foreign-dependent defenses (that never work when it's most needed) against their resourceful arch enemies....

The PAF Chief looks quite relaxed as if he's taking an account of the achievements of the Bayraktars so far and their future action items! I am wondering what're hiding in those presentation materials!! I may sketch a plan in the minds of the PAF entourage regarding countering the IAF with an unmanned air force, courtesy of Bayraktar:
  • Use Akinjis (hovering at 50k+ feet 24/7) as mini AWACS & EW platforms to look into the Indian airspace up to 700Km+.
  • If a Balakot-type misadventure is unfolding send in KEs for CAPs, armed to the teeth in A2A modes, all over the borders. Not to mention employ EW schemes from all resources and platforms available - land, air and sea.
  • Send in Akinjis and TB2s, armed with all sorts of ammunition including anti-radiation missiles, to destroy the Indian ADs at the borders if they try to lock the PAF assets.
  • Then wake up the PM to ask permission to send in the manned A/Cs.
  • Etc.
Oh bhai!!!
Bai ja araam naal.
In english take a chill pill. The Pakistani polity has got its cahunas and political independence in shackles, held to ransom. Current economic chaos will not allow any meaningful response to any aggression as we simply do not have the reserves to indulge in a fight.
The establishment is more interested in saving its real estate in the US/ West to worry about Pakistan.
I remember we had mass exodus of Kuwaitis to the UK/US when Iraq invaded Kuwait. We may end up in a same scenario when India invades. Iam saddened to depression by our current pathetic state.
A

Oh bhai!!!
Bai ja araam naal.
In english take a chill pill. The Pakistani polity has got its cahunas and political independence in shackles, held to ransom. Current economic chaos will not allow any meaningful response to any aggression as we simply do not have the reserves to indulge in a fight.
The establishment is more interested in saving its real estate in the US/ West to worry about Pakistan.
I remember we had mass exodus of Kuwaitis to the UK/US when Iraq invaded Kuwait. We may end up in a same scenario when India invades. Iam saddened to depression by our current pathetic state.
A
The chance of India invading Pakistan is as much me winning the lottery, impossible as I don't play the lottery.

The chance of India invading Pakistan is as much me winning the lottery, impossible as I don't play the lottery.
The point was to depict the depravity of our elites. Thank you for your response none the less.
A

Hopefully some fruitful discussions also took place about TF-X collaboration.

Back
Top Bottom