What's new

CHESS originated in ASIAN GIANT INDIA

India has 1000 of inventions. Ofcourse the oldest civilisation of the world has to be most innovative and productive. Countries are lucky to have India as a neighbour ;)

yea we are lucky and feel honour to have you :)

If Pakistanis have invented Chess, why are they continuously being used as a pawn, rather than as king?

King can only move 1 space in either direction it is arguably the second least capable piece in chess, so your chess analogy actually doesn't work but nice try. Also Pakistan isn't necessarily a pawn, a pawn is what your country was under Shah's rule who you speak favorably of.

please don't cry my dear history history man you can't change or hide
where is the answer for my question..? don't escape :bunny:say lie again and again never going to be truth
LOL, what does that have to do with anything? :lol:

Did the movie say he invented Kung Fu? No.

That's what you said, because you are stupid. Shaolin is just ONE SCHOOL of Kung Fu.

Kung Fu originated several thousand years before this "Bodhidharma" was born, and Bodhidharma was born long before India even existed.

what the hell modern India and ancient India and modern china ancient china
I dont think so, Northwest could also mean modern India. We don't know the exact location. Btw IVC is Indian. Lol I am sure even in Chinese books it is taught as Indian. ;)
200px-Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

Who gives a damn where chess was created as long as we win Chess competitions.

you too but who made this movie my brother...? Indian or Chinese..? history never change go to see shaolin sculpture clearly mentioned indian monk bodhidharma brought kung fu from india( we talking about KUNG FU not chinese martial arts both different) and Indian culture more older then chinese :rofl:

mate whole chinese culture is Indian, but thing is they will never accept that. Even the religion they are now practicing is Indian. Kung fu which is now chinese is originated in India.

Chinese should be grateful that Indians are not claiming fung fu as Indian martial art :lol:

Reigning Champion of world chess..Vishwanathan anand..

vis.jpg

mate whole chinese culture is Indian, but thing is they will never accept that. Even the religion they are now practicing is Indian. Kung fu which is now chinese is originated in India.

Chinese should be grateful that Indians are not claiming fung fu as Indian martial art :lol:

As far as i know,Only shaolin kungfu originated from india(via bodhidharma)..And they are mostly atheists.

King can only move 1 space in either direction it is arguably the second least capable piece in chess, so your chess analogy actually doesn't work but nice try. Also Pakistan isn't necessarily a pawn, a pawn is what your country was under Shah's rule who you speak favorably of.

Game's lost when king is lost..
A pawn in geopolitical sense is someone who has to sacrifice its interest for the greater interest of their masters..Shah never had to sacrifice his interests..He supported USA while getting equal or more value in return..On the other hand pakistan
-Used as a pawn in soviet-american tug of war in afghanistan,for USA,it eternally radicalised a chunk of its population.
-Used as a pawn in wot,forced break alliance with taliban and join wot under treat of getting "bombed to stone age".
-Like a true pawn,issue only empty threats like "we'll shoot the next drones" while drones violate your airspace and kill
pakistani citizens without trial or verdict..

Dont even compare to persians..

Yes chess began in territories of modern day Pakistan, thanks we will take credit for ancestral contribution.

One Line your ancestor were Indian. Oh and where was your most important country at that time it was western Indian territory. Pakistan was not in existence at that time....:chilli:

One Line your ancestor were Indian. Oh and where was your most important country at that time it was western Indian territory. Pakistan was not in existence at that time....:chilli:
well it does now, so we will take the credit due :enjoy:

it's offtopic but i want to tell people the name of india as written in vedas

it was jambhu dweepam bharat khande

jhambu here means asian continent and bharat khande means indian sub continent or bharat sub continent :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom